剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
♪ You're broken down and tired ♪
♪你身心俱疲♪
♪ Of living life ♪
♪因为生活♪
♪ On a merry-go-round ♪
♪日复一日♪
♪ And you can't find the fighter ♪
♪你丧失了斗志♪
♪ But I see it in you ♪
♪但我看见你内心的勇气♪
♪ So we gonna walk it out ♪
♪我们向前迈进便能找到♪
♪ And move ♪
♪移走♪
♪ Mountains ♪
♪生活的大山♪
♪ We gonna walk it out ♪
♪向前迈进便能找到勇气♪
♪ And move ♪
♪移走♪
♪ Mountains ♪
♪生活的大山♪
Mo, do you think you can Uhuh.
莫 你能不能... 听姐唱
Okay.
好吧
♪ And I'll rise up ♪
♪我要站起来♪
♪ I'll rise like the day ♪
♪像升起的太阳♪
♪ I'll rise up ♪
♪我要站起来♪
♪ I'll rise unafraid! ♪
♪无畏无惧♪
♪ I'll rise up! ♪
♪我要站起来♪
♪ And I'll do it a thousand times ♪
♪无论遇到多少挫折♪
♪ Again ♪
♪都永不放弃♪
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Because it is your first day back at work,
因为今天是你回去上班的第一天
and I am biggest supporter and cheerleader,
我是你的头号♥支持者和拉拉队长
so come on, girl, get up!
所以赶紧的 妹子 起来
Zoey, come on.
佐伊 快点
Girl, you better get up.
妹子 你快给我起床
Fine. We can do this.
好吧 我们能做到的
I can do this, right?
我能做到的 对吧
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Of course you can do this.
你当然能做到
You got this.
你没问题的
Come on.
快起来
Okay, now put on something bright and uplifting
好了 现在换上鲜艳有朝气的衣服
because this whole black thing--
因为这一身全黑造型...
Doesn't work for me, does it? No, honey.
不适合我 对吗 不适合 亲
You look like a sad Emma Stone Halloween costume.
你看起来像万圣节扮成丧爆的石头姐艾玛·斯通
Here's the good news.
好消息就是
She's out of bed, she didn't put up a fight,
她起床了 没抵抗
and she's putting clothes on as we speak.
现在正在换衣服
You don't think it's too soon, do you?
你觉得这样会不会太快了
It has been six weeks, Mag-pie.
已经过去六周了 玛姬宝贝
I'm just concerned because she never leaves the house,
我就是有点担心 她这段时间从没出过家门
she barely interacts with anyone,
几乎不跟任何人互动
as much as two gentlemen in her life have tried,
尽管她生命中那两位特别男士一直尝试
but God bless both Simon and Max
但真的很感谢西蒙和麦克斯
for looking out for her, and you too.
他们很照顾她 你也是
You're a good friend, Mo.
你是个好朋友 莫
Well, good morning. Oh, is it morning?
早上好啊 现在是早上吗
'Cause we don't really understand the concept of time anymore.
我们已经不知道今夕是何夕了
But we are getting very comfortable with the concept of spit-up.
但我们对吐奶这件事倒是变得很熟悉
New parents.
新手爸妈
Why are you bouncing your baby up and down like that?
你为什么要上下颠宝宝
I'm doing this because it seems to be the only way
我这么做是因为 似乎只有这样
to get Miles to fall asleep. Wanna take over?
才能哄迈尔斯睡着 你想接手吗
No, I'm good. Thank you.
不必了 谢谢
Whoa, look who got dressed and came out of her bedroom.
奇迹啊 看是谁换上衣服走出卧室门啦
David.
大卫
No, wait, what? I meant that in a nice way.
不 等等 干嘛 我是夸赞
Well, how do I look then?
那我看起来怎么样
Approachable. Happy.
平易近人 欢天喜地
Check this out.
瞧这小家伙
Hi, My-My.
你好啊 迈迈
Hi.
你好呀
Hello.
你好
Okay. Wish me luck.
好了 祝我好运吧
Hey, good luck, Zoe. You'll be great.
祝你好运 佐伊 你会很棒的
Say hi to a job for me.
替我向工作问好
Hey, listen,
听着
everything's gonna be fine today.
今天一切都会顺利的
You are strong, you are capable,
你坚强 能干
you are resilient,
复原力强
and I'm very proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
You hear me?
听到了吗
Okay.
好的
I told Max I'd meet him for a coffee before work.
我告诉麦克斯上班前我会跟他见面喝咖啡
It's been a couple weeks
他有两个星期
since his last surprise drop-by.
没突然来家里看我了
Any new update on you two?
你们有什么新进展吗
Nope, avoidance has been a glorious thing.
没有 逃避这招很棒
It allowed me not to deal with anyone or anything.
让我不用应付任何人或任何事
Including your powers?
包括你的超能力
You know that I haven't heard
你知道我很久没听到过
a single heart song since...
小心心歌♥曲了
My dad.
自从我爸...
I'm aware,
我知道
but I'm also desperately hoping these powers come back
但我也极度希望你的超能力能回来
before I lose interest in you.
否则我就对你失去兴趣了
But be honest, come on,
不过说老实话
you miss them just a little bit, don't you?
你有点想念那能力吧
I mean, honestly,
老实说
the world has been upside down for so long,
我的世界天翻地覆了那么久
all I want is to feel normal.
我只想变得正常点
So if the powers really have gone away,
所以如果这个能力真的消失了
I mostly feel relieved.
我大概会觉得很放松吧
Cute car.
这车真可爱
Oh, hey, since it's your first day back at work,
对了 既然这是你第一天回去上班
I wanted to get you something.
我想送你个礼物
Max, I...
麦克斯 我...
Relax, killer, I'm not proposing.
放松 小姑娘 我不是在求婚
Just open it.
打开吧
It's a shield with a musical note on it.
这是一个有音乐符号♥的护盾
I actually had them reverse the note
其实我让他们反着刻了
so it looks a little bit more like a Z.
这样看起来更像是Z
I just thought after everything
我就是觉得在这一切之后
you'd want a little extra strength
也许需要一点额外的力量
to shield you from the world,
来保护你不受世界的伤害
you know, when you need it.
在你需要的时候
Okay, please tell me
好吧 请告诉我
you bought this from a magical antique dealer in Chinatown.
你是在唐人街的魔法古董店里买♥♥的
I actually did,
还真是
so whatever you do,
所以不管怎么样
do not get it wet.
别让它沾水
Seriously. Never, I won't.
我认真的 我不会的
Okay.
好的
Am I invisible now?
我现在隐形了吗
No? No.
没有 没有
Okay, well, then maybe it can help shield me from bullets.
好吧 也许它可以帮我挡子弹
Okay, it was meant as a metaphor.
行了 我这是比喻的说法
I can return it if you'd like a literal gift.
如果你想要个真的礼物我可以去把它退了
No, no, no, no, no! I love it. I truly--
不用不用不用 我很喜欢 真的
Sorry.
抱歉
I want to apologize
我想向你道歉
for not being available lately.
最近我总是没空
I just needed time to process everything
我只是需要时间来处理
that's happened in the past year.
过去一年发发生的这一切
And have you come to any profound conclusions?
那你现在有得出一些有意义的结论吗
Life's not fair.
生活不公
Nothing makes sense.
什么都没得道理
There's no meaning to any of it.
这些都没什么意义
What about you? Did unemployment offer you any clarity?
你呢 失业有让你头脑清醒一点了吗
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表