剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Uh, barely?
没错
Exactly.
看起来 工作似乎是最重要的事
Work may seem like it's the most important thing,
但你永远无法弥补丢失的时间
but you will never get this time back,
所以请不要再道歉了
so please stop apologizing.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
12点钟方向 3点钟方向
12 o'clock. 3 o'clock.
现在别看
Oh, uh, hey, uh, don't look now,
佐伊和琼在我们正前方
but Zoey and Joan are right in front of us.
我刚刚才告诉你别看
I just told you not to look.
我们怎么办
Uh, what do we do?
走吗 我觉得我们应该走
Do we leave? I think we should leave.
我现在不想看到琼
I don't really want to see Joan right now.
我们不能走 那就意味着她们赢了
No, we can't leave. That means they won.
你要坚定一些 老弟 向她展示你没事
You gotta be strong, man. Show her you're okay.
好吧 我不知道我是不是没事
Right. Well, I don't know if I am okay,
现在我们正朝她们走去
and now we're walking towards them.
我们为什么要朝她们走
Why are we walking towards them?
因为你要展现自信
'Cause you gotta project confidence.
你能做到的
You got this, okay?
♪这才是我们的做法♪
♪ This is how we do it ♪
很棒
Very good.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
六楼进展如何
How are things on the 6th floor?
坚如磐石
Rock solid.
莫氏硬度的最高级
10 out of 10 on the Mohs' scale,
那是矿物硬度的
which is the standard classification
标准级别
of hardness for minerals.
好吧
Okay.
你和里夫现在是酒友了吗
So you and Leif are drinking buddies now?
我们只是来喝杯啤酒 我喜欢
We're just grabbing a beer. I like to connect
和团队里的所有成员有私交
with all the members of my team on a personal level.
真感人
That's heartwarming.
但里夫一有机会就会从背后捅你一刀
But Leif will stab you in the back the first chance he gets.
感谢提醒 现在里夫和我要
Well, thanks for the warning. Now Leif and I have
去处理一些重要的工作事宜 对吧 里夫
some serious work matters to attend to, right, Leif?
这就是为什么钻石是最硬的矿物
Which is why diamonds are the hardest mineral.
我该走了
I gotta go.
BGM: Achy Breaky Heart
♪不要来告诫我的心♪
♪ Don't tell my heart ♪
♪我伤痛破碎的心♪
♪ My achy breaky heart ♪
♪我想它只是不明白♪
♪ I just don't think he'd understand ♪
老兄 你得告诉我你怎么做到的
You gotta tell me, man, how'd you do it?
做到什么
How'd I do what?
继续自己的生活
Get on with your life.
什么意思
What do you mean?
每个人都知道你超级暗恋佐伊
Everyone knows you have a big ol' crush on Zoey.
每个人 这就有点尴尬了
Everyone? That makes me uncomfortable.
你怎么熬过去的
Now how'd you get over it?
我不确定是不是彻底放下她了
Well, I'm not sure I'm completely over her.
我只是努力不再沉浸于此了
I mean, I'm just trying to not wallow in it.
全在乎重构自我意识
It's all about regaining that sense of self, you know?
看到我们的小泡泡之外
Seeing that there's a whole world
还有一个大世界
beyond our tiny little bubble,
我不仅摆脱了旧状 还过得风生水起
and I cannot only survive but thrive in it.
你也能做到
It'll happen to you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有人 接下来好像是
All right, everybody, looks like we have, uh,
勒夫 劳夫 里夫 你是下一个
"Laif"--Loaf--Leif! You're up next.
-什么 -快上台来 伙计
- What? - Come on down, bud.
你报了唱歌♥ 真不错啊 老弟
You signed up for karaoke? Good for you, bro.
去吧 上去吧
Go on, go on, get on up there.
他来了
There he is.
你好
Oh, hello.
加油 里夫
Go, Leif!
好小子
Atta boy!
BGM: All out of Love
♪头枕电♥话♥ 独自躺着♪
♪ I'm lying alone with my head on the phone ♪
不是吧
Oh no.
♪想你♪
♪ Thinking of you ♪
♪想到心痛♪
♪ Till it hurts ♪
♪我知道你也心痛♪
♪ I know you hurt, too ♪
♪但我们无可奈何♪
♪ But what else can we do? ♪
♪除了折磨与心碎♪
♪ Tormented and torn apart ♪
天啊 没什么比唱歌♥时直勾勾地
Oh, God. There's nothing worse than a human being
盯着他人的眼睛更尴尬的事了
singing directly into another human being's eyes.
你这么认为吗
Ya think?
♪今天不知何去何从♪
♪ Today doesn't really know ♪
好像我可以看透他的灵魂 让他停下
It's like I can see into his soul. Make it stop.
♪我已与爱绝缘♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
♪失去你我无所适从♪
♪ I'm so lost without you ♪
♪我知道你是对的♪
♪ I know you were right ♪
♪长久以来一直相信♪
♪ Believing for so long ♪
♪我已与爱绝缘♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
BGM: Bye, Bye, Bye
♪今晚让我们做个了断♪
♪ I'm doing this tonight ♪
♪你可能会挑起争吵♪
♪ You're probably gonna start a fight ♪
♪我知道这样不好♪
♪ I know this can't be right ♪
♪宝贝 来吧♪
♪ Hey, baby, come on ♪
♪我曾对你爱无止境♪
♪ I loved you endlessly ♪
♪但你从不在我身边♪
♪ When you weren't there for me ♪
♪所以是时候离开独自前行♪
♪ So now it's time to leave and make it alone ♪
♪我知道你是对的♪
♪ I know you were right ♪
你怎么不看他呢
How are you not watching this?
♪长久以来一直相信♪
♪ Believing for so long ♪
♪我的爱已耗尽♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
我真的以为他不喜欢我了
I really thought he was over me.
是啊 他绝对还没忘记你
Yeah, he's definitely not over you.
♪我知道自己再也无法忍♥受♪
♪ I know that I can't take no more ♪
♪这并非谎言♪
♪ It ain't no lie ♪
♪我想看你离开♪
♪ I wanna see you out that door ♪
♪宝贝 再见 再见 再见♪
♪ Baby, bye, bye, bye ♪
麦克斯 另一方面
Max, on the other hand...
♪不想成为你眼中的傻瓜♪
♪ Don't want to be a fool for you ♪
♪只是你双人游戏中的第三者♪
♪ Just another player in your game for two ♪
♪你可能恨我 但这并非谎言♪
♪ You may hate me but it ain't no lie ♪
♪宝贝 再见 再见 再见♪
♪ Baby, bye bye bye ♪
♪我的爱已耗尽♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
♪没有你我感到迷茫♪
♪ I'm so lost without you ♪
你想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
我已经买♥♥过单了
I already paid the check.
♪一直相信♪
♪ Believing for so long ♪
♪我的爱已耗尽♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
♪没有你我算什么♪
♪ What am I without you? ♪
♪我不能太迟♪
♪ I can't be too late ♪
♪说我错了♪
♪ To say I was so wrong ♪
♪我的爱已耗尽♪
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
早上好
Morning.
早啊
Hey, you.
怎么样了
How goes it?
我要回公墓
Well, I'm heading back to the cemetery
这已经是我这周第三次去了
for my third time this week,
所以我不能说"挺好"
so I can't exactly say "awesome."
你的门把手怎么了
What's wrong with your doorknob?
它见的钥匙太多了
It has seen too many keys.
和艾迪闹矛盾了吗
Something happened with Eddie?
没什么
Nothing happened.
除了他可能会和一群无聊
Other than him possibly sailing the open seas
但有钱的游客一起在公海航海旅行
for eight months with a bunch of bored, wealthy tourists
和帅气的合唱男孩们
and handsome chorus boys looking for
想要在鸡尾酒里加点墨西哥胡椒粉
a little jalapeño in their cocktail,
所以我决定在他说分手之前先离开
so I decided to jump ship before he did.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表