剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Did you know I once stared at the ocean
整整7个小时吗
for literally seven hours?
我们分手吧
We should break up.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我觉得我们想要的东西不一样
I just think we're looking for different things.
你在意的是旅途 对吧
Look, you're all about the journey, right?
也许咱们的旅途就注定是
Maybe our journey was supposed to be
一条短小迷人的小径
this short, awesome side path
引领我们去下一站更好的地方
that leads us to the next great thing.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
正好相反
The opposite.
我欣赏你的坦诚
I appreciate your truth.
你得跟随自己想法
You need to do what's right for you up in here...
跟随内心
and here.
这样我怎么会生气呢
How could I be mad about that?
谢谢你如此善解人意
Thank you for being so understanding.
好了 现在就有些尴尬了
Okay, now this is awkward.
我们还一起跑还是分开跑
Do we run together or do we go separately?
因为你还有东西在我那
'Cause you still have stuff at my place.
是的 不如你先跑
Right. How about you lead the way,
我在后面
and I'll just...
如果需要医疗救援我就喊你
holler if I need any medical assistance?
好
Okay.
斯帕克波恩特
我来看看你
Hey. Just checking in.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好的
I'm good.
我知道今天是什么日子
'Cause I know what today is.
你有事会告诉我的吧
You'd tell me if you weren't good, right?
我还没打开你送我的疗伤包裹
I haven't even cracked open the tequila
里面的龙舌兰呢
from your grief kit yet.
但你手上可拿着锤子呢
You do have the hammer in your hand.
-这倒是 -好吧
- Facts. - Okay.
如果你需要我
If you need me...
-那边走50码 -那边走50码
- 50 feet that way. - 50 feet that way.
所以 我找琼要了我的同行互评
So, I asked Joan for all my peer reviews,
她发给我了
and she sent them to me.
她还说这里面也有些不太好听的话
She said there were some not-so-nice ones in here.
我们一起念吧
Let's read them together.
准备好了吗 佐伊
Ready? Zoey...
"总是结巴"
"Stammers too much".
"没有自信"
"Lacks confidence."
"总是在有领衬衫外面穿毛衣"
"Wears too many sweaters over collared shirts."
这一条和工作表现没关系吧
Not sure how that one is quite performance-related.
"不会分配任务" "用力过猛"
"Can't delegate." "Tries too hard."
"我应该升职 而不是她"
"I deserved the promotion, not her."
这是我写的
I wrote that one.
我"震惊"了
I'm shocked.
读这些评论很令人伤心
Look, reading these comments hurts, a lot.
非常伤心
Very deeply.
比我预期的要严重得多
Quite a bit more than I was expecting them to.
但一旦我们接受了批评
But once we've taken in that criticism,
就全在乎我们如何重拾信心
it's all about how we pick ourselves up
卷土重来
and bounce right back.
卷土重来 从"自命不凡
Bounce back? From being "smug,
自以为是 野心过大
"and self-righteous, overly ambitious,
格格不入 不讨人喜欢"吗
more alienating than endearing?"
我是不是该换个头
Should I have a brain transplant?
不 我觉得你该接受批评
No. I think you need to take the note.
做得更好
And be better.
-所以你同意 -我觉得也没说错
- So you agree with it? - I think they're not wrong!
我觉得有时候你确实故意不尊重我
I think that sometimes you're willfully disrespectful to me.
你这种"我是人生赢家"的态度
You have this "all I do is win" attitude
整天在你脑门跳跃
dancing around your head at all times
不管你承不承认
whether you like to admit it or not.
这不能让你成为团队的一员 里夫
And it doesn't make you a team player, Leif.
谢谢你终于承认
Thank you for finally admitting
那些评价是你写的
that it was you who wrote the review.
等等 什么 不 那完全不是
Wait. What? No. That's completely--
没事 我明白
No, I get it,
-其实这也帮了我 -不不
- and it actually helps me... - No, no.
知道你究竟是怎么想的
...to know exactly where you stand.
你完全抓错了重点
You are 100% missing the point.
不不 我明白了
No, no. Message received.
好吧
Okay.
拜托告诉我点好消息吧
So, tell me some good news, please?
你要接老宅子的那份工作吗
Are you gonna take that gig at the big old mansion?
我想着也许工作会让你开心
I was thinking that might be fun for you.
我爱我的工作 你知道的 但是
I love my work, you know that, but...
但一直以来都是你♥爸♥跟我一起合作
it's always been a partnership between your dad and me,
我越考虑 越觉得...
and the more I think about it, the more I just...
没有他我做不了
can't picture doing it without him.
所以我不打算接这工作了
So, no, I'm not gonna take the job,
而且我打算关门大吉了
and I'm shutting down the business.
你打算关门了
You're shutting down the business?
我还怎么能继续呢
How can I keep going?
一直以来 都是我们俩一起经营
I mean, all this time, it's always been the two of us.
现在怎么 我该独自砥砺前行吗
And what, I'm supposed to just forge on alone?
感觉太无情了
That seems so heartless.
BGM: It's Your Thing
♪这是你的事♪
♪ It's your thing ♪
♪请随心所欲♪
♪ Do what you wanna do ♪
♪我无法诉说♪
♪ I can't tell you ♪
♪该托付谁♪
♪ Who to sock it to ♪
♪这是你的事♪
♪ It's your thing ♪
♪请随心所欲♪
♪ Do what you wanna do now ♪
♪我无法诉说♪
♪ I can't tell you ♪
♪该托付谁♪
♪ Who to sock it to ♪
♪如果你想让我爱你♪
♪ If you want me to love you ♪
♪宝贝 我会全心全意♪
♪ Baby, I will ♪
♪相信我 女人♪
♪ Believe me, woman ♪
♪这没什么大不了♪
♪ It ain't no big deal ♪
♪你现在需要爱♪
♪ Ah, you need love now ♪
♪与我一样急切♪
♪ Just as bad as I do ♪
♪让我与他人无异♪
♪ Makes me no difference now ♪
♪你要把爱给谁♪
♪ Who you give your thing to ♪
♪这是你的事♪
♪ Oh, it's your thing ♪
♪请随心所欲♪
♪ Do what you wanna do ♪
♪我无法诉说♪
♪ I can't tell you ♪
♪该托付谁♪
♪ Who to sock it to ♪
♪这是你的事♪
♪ It's your thing ♪
♪请随心所欲♪
♪ Do what you wanna do now ♪
♪我无法诉说♪
♪ I can't tell you ♪
♪该托付谁♪
♪ Who to sock it to ♪
♪这是你的事♪
♪ It's your thing ♪
所以 必须要结束了
And so, that's why it has to end.
我猜你还没有跟他谈过这事吧
I'm guessing you haven't talked to him about this yet.
没有 但他可能在我说的时候
No. I mean, he might have heard me
听到过一点 怎么了
talking about it a little. Why?
这是你的事
This is your thing,
我觉得你应该告诉他你打算
and I think if you told him you were going
继续经营你们的事业 他肯定会高兴地起舞
to keep the business going, he'd be dancing with joy.
-喂 -抱歉
- Hello? - I'm sorry.
真的 我...
Truly. I...
我不知道跟艾米莉说这些会变成这样 但是
I didn't know what I was walking into with Emily, but...
我们需要翻篇 我只是
we need to move past this. I was--
谢谢你来电
I appreciate the call.
不过我需要一个人静静
I--I need a-- I need a break, though.
我需要一点时间理理头绪
I need a little time to get my head straight and...
试着对这一切放手
try to just let this whole thing go.
但我准备好后会联♥系♥你 好吗
But I'll reach out when I'm ready, okay?
我爱你 晚点跟你说
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表