剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
and you joined in with him.
这意味着你知道发生了什么吗
Does that mean you know what's going on?
"女儿"
"Daughter."
豪伊有女儿吗
Howie's got a daughter?
他们之间有一些问题
And they're having some issues?
你想让我做点什么吗
And you want me to do something about it?
是的
好吧 我怎么能拒绝呢
Well, how can I say no to that?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我做了顶级花生蛋白霜三明治
I make a mean fluffernutter.
下次再吃吧
I'll take a rain check.
不过 有什么事情困扰着你和你的家人吗
But is something bothering you with a family member,
可能是你女儿的劝说
possibly of the daughter persuasion?
你♥爸♥爸跟你说了些什么吗
Your pop said something, huh?
听着 我来这是为了让你们生活得更轻松
Look, I am here to make your lives easier,
不是来增添负担的
not the other way around.
但也许我能帮帮你
But maybe I can help you.
你有女儿 我也是女儿
You have a daughter. I am a daughter.
而且 我欠你人情
Plus, I owe you.
只是看着你和米奇
It's just seeing you and Mitch
让我想起了我和我的孩子 艾比盖尔
kinda reminds me of me and my kid, Abigail,
起码我想起了我们以前的样子
or at least the way we used to be.
她在伯克利上高中
She's a senior at Berkeley.
几个月前我们之间出了点小问题
We had a little dust-up a few months back
从那之后我们再也没讲过话
and haven't talked since.
一句话也没讲 什么都没说
Not a word? Nothing?
沉默 她不想跟我有任何联♥系♥
Silence. She doesn't want anything to do with me.
也许现在事情平息一些了
Maybe things have calmed down a bit,
主动联♥系♥她也没什么害处
and it couldn't hurt to reach out again?
而且 不管我们有多生气...
Besides, no matter how angry we get...
女儿都喜欢爸爸
daughters always love their fathers.
也许吧
Maybe.
难以置信 你♥爸♥居然出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Man, I can't believe your dad ratted me out.
我喜欢照顾他这样的病人
The whole reason I like taking care of patients like him
全是因为他们擅长保密
is they're good at keeping secrets.
还好我喜欢你 老兄
You are lucky I like you, buddy.
昨晚和你♥爸♥谈的怎么样
How'd it go with your dad last night?
很
It was...
伤感 不过很有必要
emotional, but necessary.
谢谢你鼓励我去面对他
Thank you for encouraging me to go over there and face him.
不客气
Sure.
还有 我不再唱出心声了
Also, I'm not singing all my feelings anymore.
真好
That's great.
又回到偷听别人想法的阶段了
Right on back to reading other people's souls then,
不管别人愿不愿意
whether they want you to or not.
你会开心死的
You're gonna love this.
在里夫请病假的同一天
Leif just called in sick the same day
琼刚好去参加技术论♥坛♥了
Joan is out of the office for a tech conference.
真棒
Great.
你觉得这完全是巧合呢 还是
Now, do we think that's a total coincidence, or--
我在很努力地
You know, I'm really trying not to think
不去考虑
about anybody else's romantic feelings
谁对谁有意思 不过 你随意
for anybody else right now, but, you do you.
西蒙
Simon.
我能和你谈谈吗
Could I talk to you for a sec?
我想 和你谈谈那个吻
I, wanted to talk to you about the kiss.
我们的吻 在我昨天对你
You know, our kiss, the one that happened
唱完《我想要你要我》以后的那个吻
after I sang "I Want You to Want Me" to you yesterday.
好的 我记得
Yes, I remember it.
我正好也想和你谈谈
And I actually wanted to talk to you about it, too.
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
要不你先说吧
So maybe you could go first,
我好了解一下你怎么看
just so I can get a sense of how you're thinking
这件疯狂的事
about this whole crazy thing.
我犯错了
I made a mistake,
我的行为很不合适
as in, it was inappropriate of me to do that.
那时你刚唱完那些词
You just sang those words
还在地板上 做了那么性感的动作
and did that thing on the floor, very hot.
我当时大脑空白了 它不该发生
I got lost in the moment, and it shouldn't have happened.
可它的确发生了
But it happened.
我是说
And I-I mean...
我觉得我们都有意让它发生
I feel like we both wanted it to happen.
显然 我们之间有感觉
Clearly we have a connection,
但基于我目前的感情状态
but it's definitely not a connection that I should have,
我不能有这种感觉
based on my current relationship status.
所以 虽然我们的确有感觉
So, as much as we do connect--
我也非常喜欢和你的这种感觉
and I like connecting with you a lot--
但我们最好停止这种感觉
it's probably best that we don't connect like that anymore...
我很确定
I don't think.
对吧
Right?
谢谢你的澄清
Thank you for the clarity.
澄清了个屁
Well, that didn't clarify...
佐伊的读心歌♥单
第一季 第九集
这是什么情况
What exactly is going on in here?
灵感迸发 还是大型求助现场
A creative inspiration or a massive cry for help?
我把微波炉拆了 就为了再拼回去
I took my microwave apart just to put it back together.
一般这样我会心情好点
Usually makes me feel better...
要不考虑一下面部护理
Ever try a facial?
但这次没用
but it's not working.
因为即使我能修好微波炉
'Cause even if I fix this,
我也修不好自己 莫
I can't fix me, Mo.
我崩溃了 我要孤独终老了
I'm broken, and I'm gonna die alone.
让我猜猜 你和西蒙谈的不错
So I take it that conversation with Simon went well?
他完全不知道自己想要什么
He has no clue what he wants.
他一如既往地很迷茫
He's just as confused as ever,
奇怪的是 这比他说
which, in a weird way, might actually be worse
他不想和我在一起还要糟糕
than him just saying he doesn't want to be with me.
我真讨厌优柔寡断的男人
I hate a wishy-washy man.
布莱伦也是这样
Byron was the same way.
还是布莱恩来着
Or was it Bryan?
豁出去了
Here goes nothing.
你对微波炉的判断还是很正确的
Well, you were right about that.
棒呆了
Great.
现在我还得饿死
Now I'm gonna starve to death, too.
我遇到过很多西蒙那样的男人
All my life, I've dealt with men like Simon,
他对待你和他未婚妻的方式不对
and what he's doing to you and his fiancée isn't right.
艾迪约了他和杰西卡明天来吃早午餐
Eddie invited him and Jessica over for brunch tomorrow.
花♥花♥公♥子♥以为他是来享受乳蛋饼的
The player thinks he's coming for a piece of quishe,
但他即将享受一顿莫式教育
but he's gonna get a piece of my mind instead.
随便吧 我是说我很感谢
Whatever. I mean, I appreciate it,
但我觉得并不会有用
but I doubt anything's gonna change.
我要把那小子吓一跳
I'm gonna scare that boy straight.
现在去洗个澡
Now take a shower.
你闻起来就像冷冻墨西哥卷和速食派
You smell like frozen burritos and Hot Pockets.
Hot Pockets一种微波炉加热食品
外层面皮内馅儿通常有奶酪蔬菜等
在我把微波炉弄坏前 我确实吃了这些
I did eat both of those things before I destroyed this.
麦克斯韦·里奇曼
Maxwell Richman.
你好
Uh, hi.
艾娃·普莱斯 在六层办公
Ava Price, sixth floor.
我知道你是谁
Oh. Yeah, I know who you are.
我只是很惊讶你竟然知道我名字
I'm just surprised you know my name.
我的工作就是去了解
I make it my business to know
斯帕克波恩特公♥司♥所有的明星员工 麦克斯韦
all the star players at Sprq Point, Maxwell.
而我是其中之一吗
And I'm one of them?
明天我想要跟你在六楼见一面
I'd like to meet with you tomorrow up on six.
上午11点整如何
How's 11:00 A.M. sharp?
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
-只有我能问问题 -好的
- I ask the questions. - Okay.
但明天不是周六吗
But isn't tomorrow Saturday?
让我用陈述句来说 明天是周六
Oh, let me de-question that. Tomorrow's Saturday.
会让你这个休息日过得很值得的
Coming in on your day off will be well worth your while.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表