剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
all of Max's files for The Chirp have been deleted off the Git,
没有他写的数字信♥号♥♥处理器我们下一步进行不了
and we can't run the next phase without his DSP.
好 去六楼拿下来吧
Okay, well, go up to the 6th floor and get them.
没问题
No problem. Um...
我需要门禁卡
It's just, I'd need an access card,
只有你有
and you're the only one who has it,
要不我们一起去
and, I don't know, I thought we'd, like, go together.
不 不行 绝对不行
No. No, no. Can't-- can't--can't do it together.
别想了 我得工作
D-definitely not, but, um, here, I've gotta work,
你还年轻 有大把青春呢
and y-you have your whole life ahead of you.
对吧
Okay?
兄弟 太谢谢你让我一起来了
Dude, thanks so much for letting me come with.
我一直想上来看看
I've always wanted to come up here,
从他们说不允许我上来开始
ever since they told me I wasn't allowed to come up here.
我们来是有工作要办的
Uh, dude, we're kind of on a mission.
再让我摸摸
Let me touch it again.
他们竟然能有这么大的海鲜塔
What? They get a giant seafood tower,
而我们就只有麦片吧
and we get an oatmeal bar?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
里夫 你来这干什么
Leif, what are you doing here?
我们"睛鸣"的工作无法进展了
Well, we can't work on The Chirp
因为你的配置文件不在Git储存库里了
because your config files aren't in the Git repository anymore.
这就奇怪了
That's weird.
一定是因为安全原因
Must be for security reasons.
你不是琼的程序员吗
Aren't you one of Joan's programmers?
是的 普莱斯女士 我叫里夫·唐纳利
Yes, Ms. Price. Leif Donnelly.
我是琼最好的程序员
Joan's best programmer.
我来这找麦克斯要他"睛鸣"的文件
I'm just here to retrieve Max's files on The Chirp.
"睛鸣"啊 项目进展如何了
Oh, The Chirp. How's that going?
事实上 进展非常顺利
Incredible, actually.
如何顺利法
Incredible in what way?
处处都很顺利
In every way.
睛鸣会拥有最出色的用户界面
The Chirp is going to have a state-of-the-art user interface,
最优秀的数据可视化
amazing data visualizations.
我们也只是触及到它真正能力的表面
We're just scratching the surface of what it's truly capable of,
它可能是下个十年的决定性技术
and it could be the defining technology of the next decade.
麦克斯 文件呢
Max, the files?
别给他 麦克斯
Don't give it to him, Max.
-为什么 -因为他提醒了我
- Why not? - Because he just reminded me
"睛鸣"的出色之处
how impressive The Chirp is,
所以我给丹尼·迈克·戴维斯发了短♥信♥
so I texted Danny Michael Davis
说服了他让我们六层也参与此项目开♥发♥
and convinced him to let Floor 6 work on it as well.
你在和我们说话的同时给他发了信息吗
You texted him while we were talking?
他让你们这层也来开♥发♥"睛鸣"吗
And he's letting your floor work on it as well?
-这也太... -没错
- That's, um--that sounds like-- - That's right.
这是场大对决 各位
It's a bake-off, people!
你不可以把文件给里夫
You're forbidden from giving those files to Leif
或者是四层的任何人
or anyone else on the 4th floor.
-好吧 -老兄 发生什么了
- Okay. - Dude, what just happened?
-你真美 -谢谢
- Wow, you look nice. - Thanks.
我给你带了盆厥草
I brought you a fern,
因为我不知道该送你些什么
because I have no idea what's appropriate right now
而且我觉得这既中立又让人开心
and I thought it seemed delightfully neutral.
你家不错啊
Not bad.
这里所有公♥寓♥都是装♥修♥好的
Well, all the apartments here are pre-furnished.
因此我的邻居全是孤寡老人和离婚人士
That's why all my neighbors are widowers and divorcées.
但我确实也收获了很多理解的问好和拥抱
I do get a lot of nods of understanding and hugs.
想来杯红酒吗
Do you want a glass of wine?
来一杯蛮好
Love a glass of wine.
敬向前看
To looking forward.
敬向前看
To looking forward.
所以...
So...
我们到了这一步
Here we are.
是的 没错
Yeah, we sure are.
我要告诉你一点坏消息
I have a teeny bit of bad news.
那我只用担心一点吗
Then I'll only be a teeny bit worried?
我找不到我的意面过滤盆了
I couldn't find my pasta strainer
所以我只能用网球拍过滤
so I think I'm gonna have to use the tennis racquet method.
这不是最好的上菜[发球]方法吗
Isn't that the best way to serve?
-天 好冷 -对不起
- Ooh. Mmm. - Sorry.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你就把这当自己家一样
You make yourself at home with these magazines
看看这些公♥寓♥附赠的杂♥志♥
that came with the apartment.
♪熟悉的面孔围绕着我♪
♪ All around me are familiar faces ♪
BGM: Mad World
♪破旧的地方 疲惫的面孔♪
♪ Worn out places, worn out faces ♪
♪容光焕发开启新的一天♪
♪ Bright and early for their daily races ♪
♪生活将带你去往何处♪
♪ Going nowhere, going nowhere ♪
♪泪水就要没过杯口♪
♪ Their tears are filling up their glasses ♪
♪脸上却波澜不惊 波澜不惊♪
♪ No expression, no expression ♪
♪掩过头去 只想淹没自己的悲伤♪
♪ Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow ♪
♪明天毫无意义 毫无意义♪
♪ No tomorrow, no tomorrow ♪
♪感觉有点可笑♪
♪ And I find it kind of funny ♪
♪感觉有点悲伤♪
♪ I find it kind of sad ♪
♪有关死去的梦♪
♪ The dreams in which I'm dying ♪
♪竟是最美好的♪
♪ Are the best I've ever had ♪
♪心中的话难以启齿♪
♪ I find it hard to tell you ♪
♪心中的痛难以承受♪
♪ I find it hard to take ♪
♪当人们继续无聊地原地打转 这真是个♪
♪ When people run in circles it's a very very ♪
♪疯狂的世界♪
♪ Mad world ♪
♪疯狂的世界♪
♪ Mad world ♪
意大利面还要一会才能好
Hey, the spaghetti's gonna take a few more minutes.
我该走了
I think I should go.
为什么
But why?
我...
I...just...
我觉得今晚不适合我们一起度过
I don't think tonight's the right night for us to hang out.
是我的问题吗
Did I do something wrong?
我本以为你准备好迎接新的改变了
I thought you were ready for something new
但是你还是唱着同一首歌♥
but you are just singing the same old song.
你刚刚第一次听到了老曲重唱啊
You just heard your first full reprise,
真不错
that's amazing.
如果是《真实本色》可能挺好的
If it was "True Colors," Maybe,
但他为什么要唱《疯狂的世界》呢
but why did it have to be "Mad World"?
因为这就是个疯狂的世界
Because it is a mad world.
你不明白吗 莫
Don't you get it, Mo?
我们经历了这么多事情
After everything we've been through,
经历过这么多情绪的起伏
all the emotional ground we've covered,
西蒙的状态看上去真的好了很多
it really seemed like Simon was finally in a good place.
但他一点儿也没变
But nothing's changed.
他和我们第一次相遇时一模一样
He's exactly how he was when we first met.
听着 我们努力过 但要我说
Look, we tried, but if you ask me
那男人从一开始就很狗血
that boy has been nothing but drama since minute one.
所以我觉得你应该尽快摆脱西蒙
So I think it's high time you get off the Simon train
继续你自己的生活
and get on with your life.
或者我加倍努力 帮他更多
Or I double down and I help him even more.
好好笑哦
That's funny.
原来你不是在开玩笑
And you're not joking.
我不能抛弃他 莫 他需要我
I can't desert him, Mo. He needs me.
你知道吗 我不想再听了
You know what? I don't need this.
你在说什么
What are you talking about? -
这太让人精神疲惫了
It is emotionally exhausting
看着你为一个
watching you bend over backwards and forwards
显然一无是处的幼稚男人
again and again for a man-child
一次又一次地卑躬屈膝
who's clearly unavailable for anything,
所以不 我不会帮你收拾这个烂摊子
so no, I am not about to help you unravel this mess.
好吧 那就别帮我
Fine! Don't help me!
我自己解决
I'll unravel it myself.
通常人们至少会先尝了我的烹饪
Normally people at least try my cooking
再像那样逃跑
before they run off like that.
我明白
I see you. I hear you.
我并没有说我处理得当
I'm not saying I handled it well.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表