剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
Uh, is everything okay? Is it your dad?
是的 他摔倒了 但是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He fell, but, um--
这为什么没用
Why isn't this working?
怎么会找不到司机呢 我...
How are there no drivers anywhere? I...
我要马上去医院
I need to get to the hospital right now.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
佐伊 我会送你过去的
Zoey, I'm gonna get you there.
好吗
All right?
我保证
I promise.
BGM: I'm Gonna Be
♪当我醒来♪
♪ When I wake up ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Well, I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我会是在你身边醒来的人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you ♪
♪当我走出门♪
♪ And when I go out ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Yeah, I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我会是和你走在一起的人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you ♪
♪如果我喝醉了♪
♪ And if I get drunk ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Well, I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我将会是醉倒在你身边的人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you ♪
♪当我慢慢变老♪
♪ And if I grow old ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Well, I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我将会是和你一起变老的人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you ♪
♪但我会走五百英里♪
♪ But I would walk 500 miles ♪
♪然后再走五百英里♪
♪ I would walk 500 more ♪
♪只为走过那一千英里♪
♪ Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles ♪
♪倒在你的门前♪
♪ To fall down at your door ♪
喂 那辆滑板车是我的
Hey, hey, that scooter's mine.
这上面没有你的名字啊
I don't see your name on it.
伙计 你要放下这辆滑板车
Buddy, you're gonna put that scooter down
赶紧走开 因为你这辈子的任何需求
and walk away right now, because I need that thing
都比不上我对它的迫切程度
more than you've ever needed anything in your entire life,
如果你逼我的话 我不介意来硬的
and I'm ready to fight you for it if you make me.
你怎么说
So what are you gonna do?
佐伊 这是你的了
Zoey, it's all yours.
麦克斯 我连清醒的时候都没自信骑这个
Max, I wouldn't trust myself to ride that thing sober,
更别说现在已经半醉了
let alone now, still halfway drunk.
好吧 那我们就一起骑
All right. Well, then we'll ride it together.
抓紧了
Hold on tight, okay?
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
西蒙 我不想再听到从你嘴里
Simon, the last thing I want to hear from you
再说出道歉
is another apology.
-我爱你 -嗯
- I love you. - Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但我...
But I just...
我现在还是得冲你生气 所以
I really need to be mad at you right now, so...
我要上♥床♥了
I'm going to bed.
你去收拾吧
You can clean up.
谢谢你帮忙把床搬了下来
Hey, thank you so much for bringing the bed downstairs.
不用客气
Yeah. Of course.
亲爱的 你可怜的背
Oh, sweetheart, your poor back.
我很抱歉让你受这种苦
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
我不该离开的
I never should have left.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
急诊室的医生说她很惊讶
The ER doctor said she's surprised
我们总是带着他上下楼
that this hasn't happened sooner
竟然现在才出了这种事
with us taking him up and down the stairs all the time.
我丢下了他一个人 为了什么
I left him alone, and for what?
就为了去参加派对吗
To--to go to a party?
妈妈 这是一个意外 好吗
Mom, it was an accident, okay?
保罗是一个坚强的大人
Paul is a big, strong guy.
-嗯 -他们只是摔倒了
- Yeah. - They just slipped.
保罗一直在自责
And Paul, he couldn't stop beating himself up.
好吧 那下次不要再这样了
Okay, so then don't do the same thing.
可能会有更加严重的后果
It could have been so much worse.
我只是...
I'm just...
还没有准备好失去你
not ready to lose you.
我没准备好
I'm not.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
你...你得陪着我们
Y-you have to stick with us.
我就不打扰你们俩了
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
我爱你们
I love you.
今晚真是太漫长了
It's been a long night.
麦克斯 谢谢你
Max, thank you.
不 真的 谢谢你
No, really, thank you.
你今晚在我最意外的时候陪在了我身边
You were there for me tonight when I least expected it,
我很感激
and I appreciate you.
如果你需要我 我会在你身边
Well, I'm here if you need me.
一直都在
Always.
晚安 佐伊
Good night, Zoey.
晚安
Good night.
♪当我回到家♪
♪ When I come home ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Yeah, I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我是回家来找你的人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who's coming home to you ♪
♪当我开始做梦♪
♪ And when I'm dreaming ♪
♪我知道♪
♪ Well, I know I'm gonna dream ♪
♪我会梦见和你一起的时光♪
♪ I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you ♪
♪但我会走五百英里♪
♪ But I would walk 500 miles ♪
♪然后再走五百英里♪
♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪
♪只为走过那一千英里♪
♪ Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles ♪
♪倒在你的门前♪
♪ To fall down at your door ♪
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表