剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
而是专注于我现在的所思所感
and focus on what I'm thinking or feeling.
有这么糟吗
Was it that bad?
不糟 我只是跟他说
Not bad. I just told him
我不同意他的做法 然后他只是
that I didn't approve of his actions, and he just, uh...
他怎么了
He what?
听着 事实上
Listen, the truth is...
BGM: The Trouble With Love Is
♪爱可以多姿多彩♪
♪ Love can be a many-splendored thing ♪
♪带来的快乐让你无法抗拒♪
♪ Can't deny the joy it brings ♪
♪一束玫瑰 几枚钻戒♪
♪ A dozen roses, diamond rings ♪
♪使你怀揣美好 活在童话之中♪
♪ Dreams for fale and fairy tales ♪
♪让你听到交响乐♪
♪ It'll make you hear a symphony ♪
♪让你只想向全世界展示♪
♪ And you just want the world to see ♪
♪但爱也像毒品 让你沉沦其中♪
♪ But like a drug that makes you blind ♪
♪无时无刻不在骗你♪
♪ It'll fool you every time ♪
♪爱的问题在于♪
♪ The trouble with love is ♪
♪它将你四分五裂♪
♪ It'll tear you up inside ♪
♪让你相信谎言♪
♪ Make your heart believe a lie ♪
♪比自尊还重要♪
♪ It's stronger than your pride ♪
♪爱的问题在于♪
♪ The trouble with love is ♪
♪它不在乎你堕落得多快♪
♪ It doesn't care how fast you fall ♪
♪你无法拒绝爱情的召唤♪
♪ And you can't refuse the call ♪
♪看吧 你毫无发言权♪
♪ See, you've got no say at all ♪
我刚刚给你唱歌♥了 对吧
I just sang to you, didn't I?
姐妹 我想去商店的时候
Woman, when I want to go to the store,
-你就让我去 -你和西蒙到底怎么了
- let me go to the store. - What changed with Simon?
因为你和昨天完全不同
Because this is a completely different you than yesterday.
这事本来就够费解了
I don't want to make this
我不想让它更扑朔迷离
any more confusing than it already is,
但他不是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
but he is not a player.
他为此饱受折磨 而且爱情本就乱如麻
He's tortured by this, and love is messy.
如果你让我中肯地评价他
And if you ask me my honest opinion,
我觉得他是个善良 敏感 非常迷茫的人
I think he's a sweet, sensitive, very confused guy.
而且这是第一次我没什么建议给你
And this is the first time I don't have any advice for you.
这 这是什么
What...what are you?
这个要装哪里
Where does this go?
已经快一天了
Hey, so it's been almost a day.
你 你愿意跟我谈谈吗
Are you--Are you talking to me yet?
因为我真的不知道自己做错了什么
'Cause I don't really know what I did...
-好吧 -不确定
- Well... - Exactly.
昨天晚上你回来时我已经睡着了
you came home last night when I was already asleep,
你坐在我床边说 来一发啊
sat down next to me in bed, and said, "Wanna do it?"
这个措辞可真差劲
It was a bad choice of words.
只是佐伊告诉你性致盎然
It's just that Zoey told me that you were in the mood,
-所以我想 -佐伊告诉你
- so I thought-- - Zoey told you?
我很高兴你妹妹
I'm glad it's clearer
给的信息比你老婆给的暗示更清楚
coming from your sister than your own wife.
我只是不习惯你那么主动
Well, I guess I'm just not used to you being forward like that.
大卫 你知道我们已经多久没做了吗
David, do you have any idea how long it's been?
2个月3周零4天
Two months, three weeks, and four days.
或差不多那个数 我不知道
Or something like that. I don't know.
那问题出在哪 你是
So what's the problem? Are you--
你是对我不再感兴趣了吗
are you not attracted to me anymore or...
你疯了吗 不
Are you out of your mind? No.
正好相反 我对你非常感兴趣
The opposite of that. I'm extremely attracted to you.
只是你的身体正在经历
It's just your body is going through
各种各样的改变
all these changes right now,
我不知道你体内的变化 你有什么感受
and I don't know what's going on inside you, what you're feeling.
我只是想表现地尊重点
I-I'm trying to be respectful and--
闭嘴 赶紧和我滚床单
Just shut up, and have sex with me.
现在吗 因为我们可以上楼去
You--you mean right now? Because we could go upstairs
在我的赛车床上来一发
and take my race car bed for a spin.
绝对不要
Definitely not.
我想把这个摇篮装好 然后回家
I want to finish this bassinet and then go home.
好主意 超爱
Great plan. Love that plan.
大卫
David...
装摇篮
the bassinet.
好 就来
Yep, on it.
你们俩
Hey, you two.
佐兄 这妹子太正了
Z-dawg, this girl is legit.
我们得给她实习机会
We gotta get her an internship.
你什么时候开始会手语了
Since when do you know sign language?
高一 苔根·施洛斯
Junior year of high school, Tegan Schloss,
身材火♥辣♥ 什么也听不见
dopest body in the land, couldn't hear a lick.
我为了她自学了手语
I taught myself to sign for her.
没搞定妹子 但我喜欢上了
Never sealed the deal, but I did fall in love
手语的各种动作
with the expressive physical movements of ASL.
你真是充满惊喜
You're a man of constant surprises.
谢谢你邀请我来
Thank you for inviting me here.
我很兴奋能来到斯帕克波恩特
I'm really excited about Sprq Point.
在我们谈工作之前
Before we get into work stuff,
我们需要谈谈你父亲
we need to talk about your father.
你把我骗到这里来
Whoa, you tricked me into coming here
就为谈我爸吗
to talk about my dad?
-太逊了 -不是
- Not cool. - No.
-"太逊了"是我自己加的 -好吧
- I added the "not cool" part. - Right.
只是你父亲对我家人来说意义重大
Um, it's just that your father means a lot to our family,
而你现在感觉很沮丧
and you seem really upset right now.
从我小时候起 他总想
Ever since I was little, he's always tried to
保护我不受世界伤害 并让我好起来
shelter me from the world and make me better,
无论是人工耳蜗
whether it was cochlear implants
助听器 或言语矫正
or hearing aids or speech therapy,
但当所有治疗失败后
but when nothing fixed me,
他绝望透顶
he was devastated.
这难道不意味着他很在乎你吗
Doesn't that show how much he cares about you?
也许对他来说是的 但她总让我感觉
Maybe to him, but he always made me feel
自己有什么缺陷
like something was wrong with me.
而当我上大学后 认识了一些
And then I went to college and met people
根本不认为失聪是弱势的朋友
who didn't view their deafness as a weakness.
我现在知道自己能做任何想做的事
I now know I can do anything I want to do.
比如去肯尼亚
Like go to Kenya.
没错
Exactly.
我可以沉溺于痛苦 或自艾自怜
I could choose to wallow or feel bad for myself,
也可以拥抱生活 掌管大权
or I could embrace life, take control,
决定自己的命运
and make my own destiny.
我不会让他或其他任何人阻挡我
I'm not gonna let him or anyone else stop me.
我没哭 你才哭了
I'm not crying. You're crying.
当我说 我想谈谈之前那个吻时
When I said I wanted to discuss the kiss the other day,
我从没说过我的感受
I never said how I was feeling,
但是
but...
是时候了 我准备好了
it's time, and I'm ready.
好 我洗耳恭听
Okay. I'm listening.
我想先申明一下 我拒绝
Let me start off by saying that I refuse,
拒绝成为破坏家庭的人
refuse to be a home wrecker,
我也永远不会成为第三者
and I will never be the other woman.
但是 我在乎你 西蒙 很在乎你
Nonetheless, I care about you, Simon, a lot.
我们之间有不可否认的火花及默契
We have a chemistry and a bond that is undeniable,
我想在那个吻之后
and I guess I was hoping that after the kiss,
我希望你能更清楚自己的心意
you'd have some clarity about all of it,
但你现在仍没看清 也许以后也不会
clarity you still don't have and maybe never will.
所以我得做出改变 而不是坐以待毙
So I have to make a change, instead of just sitting around
等待并期待别人踏出下一步
and waiting and hoping for something to happen.
所以我在这里正式告诉你
So this is me saying to you officially
我不能 也不会继续那么做了
I can't and I won't do this anymore.
你不用给我买♥♥那些
You did not have to get me those.
我总得做些什么来谢谢你
I had to do something to thank you
毕竟你帮大卫和我解决了矛盾
for helping David and I with our issues.
我希望这意味矛盾已经解决了
Well, I'm hoping that means they're resolved.
如果我没怀孕 现在肯定是怀上了
Well, if I wasn't already pregnant, I am now.
玛姬 一切都好吗
Maggie, is everything okay?
都好 抱歉
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表