剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
What in the hell are you doing?
-什么意思 -别装傻
- What do you mean? - Don't play games.
你对佐伊做得够多了
You've done enough of that with Zoey.
-她告诉我你俩亲嘴了 -她告诉你了
- She told me you two kissed. - She told you that?
当然 我俩穿一条裤子
Of course she did. We're joined at the hip.
让开点
Now, move. Now. Go.
就那样发生了
It just happened.
你已经和这女孩精神出轨几个月了
You have been having an emotional affair with this girl for months now,
给她发短♥信♥ 事事赖着她
texting her, leaning on her,
大半夜去她的公♥寓♥
showing up to her apartment late at night.
而且无论你以为你对她
And whatever it is you think you are doing to her
和隔壁你的漂亮准新娘做什么
and that beautiful bride-to-be of yours in the next room
都不可接受
is unacceptable.
你没错 莫
You're right, Mo.
只是 我和佐伊能在
It's just, Zoey and I connect
很深的层面上相互理解 很多方面都是这样
on this very deep level, many levels actually,
这其中夹杂各种各样的情感
and there's a lot of emotions tied up in that,
但我不想细讲
many of which I don't want to go into,
因为那会让我觉得自己很坏
because it makes feel like a bad person,
但我不是那种人 莫
which I'm not, Mo.
如果我是的话 我就不会在乎
If I was, I would not care about the feelings
那个女人的感受
of that incredible woman in there
她竭尽全力
who has tried very hard
帮我度过了人生的低谷
to help me through a very tough time.
只是
It's just...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do...
而这让我受尽煎熬
and it's tearing me up inside.
我 我寝食难安
I-I can't eat, I can't sleep,
我从没想过要伤害谁 只是
and I never meant to hurt anybody. It--
我明白 但受伤的人会伤人
I understand, but hurt people hurt people,
你真的需要解决这件事
and you really need to figure this out.
欢迎来到六层楼 麦克斯韦
Welcome to the sixth floor, Maxwell.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我是 你叫我麦克斯就好
Uh, but I'm-- You could just call me Max.
我不以昵称称呼人
I don't do nicknames.
你不觉得这里很高级吗
Quite the upgrade up here, don't you think?
对 这和四楼差不多 只是更
Yeah, it's just like the fourth floor, only more...
-吓人 -那是刻意设计的
- terrifying? - That's by design,
但我想是时候改变一下这里的氛围了
but I'm thinking it might be time for a mood change up here.
大家都对你
Everyone was very impressed
在睛鸣简报中的表现印象深刻
by your participation in The Chirp presentation.
是的 好吧 我就是即兴发挥了一下
Oh, yeah. Well, I was just kinda winging it.
你即兴的态度
Well, your off-the-cuff attitude
和大胆的创想正是我们所缺的
and bold creative vision are exactly what we're missing.
我的团队确实不错
Sure, my team is good,
但他们没有你特有的右脑思考的天赋
but they lack your specific right-brain flair.
你设计了节日派对上的密室
You designed the escape room at the holiday party
而且没人能逃得出来
that no one could get out of.
富兰克林·杨都精神失常了
Franklin Yang had a nervous breakdown.
对 他那天被辞退了
Oh, yeah. He got fired that day.
我觉得那个密室设计得有点过
I think the escape room just kinda put it over the top.
不管怎样 我愿意给你一个
Either way, I'd like to offer you
管理你自己团队的机会
the chance to manage your own team.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你要挖我过来
You want me?
我要你来 让这个地方焕然一新
I want you to come up here and shake things up.
我要你带着你的快乐 你的精神
I want you to bring your joy and your spirit
帮我挖掘出每个人独有的天赋
and help me bring out everyone's individual flair.
我很荣幸
Well, I'm very flattered
你认为我有这么大的能力
that you think I could do all those things,
但我还没打算离开
but I hadn't really planned on making a move.
我是说 我在四楼待得挺好的
I mean, uh, things are pretty fine for me on the fourth floor.
是这样吗
Are they?
还是你已经停滞不前
Or are you stuck treading water,
等着可能永远都不会发生的事发生
waiting for something to happen that maybe never will?
我能考虑考虑吗
Can I think about this?
我的提议72小时内有效
My offer is good for 72 hours.
从现在开始
The clock starts now.
这儿可真安静
Wow, it's so quiet.
像图书馆一样
It's like the library,
大学期间我并没有花很多时间待在那儿
that I did not spend all of my time in in college.
你在这儿不会听到太多说话声
Yeah, you're not gonna hear a lot of talking in here.
-为什么 -因为这是聋人宿舍
- How come? - Because this is a deaf dorm.
她在那
There she is.
那是艾比盖尔
That's Abigail.
我不会手语
I don't speak sign language.
没关系
No, it's okay.
她会读唇语 我能帮你翻译
She can read lips, and I'll translate.
好的
Okay.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
好久不见
It's been a while.
见到你我很高兴
I'm very happy to see you.
这就是我发信息给你说的那个著名的佐伊
this is the famous Zoey I texted you about.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
我公♥寓♥里挂着埃达·洛夫莱斯的画像
I have a print of Ada Lovelace hanging in my apartment.
顺便说一句 埃达是18世纪的数学家
FYI, Ada was an 18th-century mathematician
她被认为是最早的程序员之一
who is considered to be one of the first coders.
爱洛夫莱斯胜过爱我自己
Love me some Lovelace.
我也是
Same.
你在斯帕克波恩特工作
Uh, it's very cool
真是太酷了
that you work at Sprq Point.
你想申请加入我们的实习项目吗
Have you thought about applying to our internship program?
我很乐意
I would love to
等我从肯尼亚回来
once I'm back from Kenya.
太好了
Amazing.
你去肯尼亚做什么
What are you doing in Kenya?
等等 肯尼亚
Wait. Kenya?
我们不是已经说好你不去了吗
Didn't we decide that you weren't gonna go on that trip?
我不在乎你能不能拿到拨款去偿付
I don't care if you got a grant to pay for it.
我在那边一个学校负责设置计算机系统
I'm setting up computers at a school there,
[STEM为科学技术工程数学一系列科目的总称]
从而激发孩子们对STEM学科的兴趣
getting kids excited about STEM.
我设计了一个软件 可以让孩子们学英语时
I built a piece of software that teaches them sign language
同时学习手语
while they learn English.
那真不错
That's so great,
而且这会为你的简历增色不少
and it'll be amazing for your résumé,
说起来 你该直接把简历给我
which you should definitely send me.
是的
Yeah.
你为什么向我隐瞒了这件事
Why would you hide this from me?
你在肯尼亚怎么能应付得来
How are you gonna get around Kenya?
你这样的人去肯尼亚太冒险了 你不能去
It's too risky for someone like you, and you're not going.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
只是
It's just--
刚才那个也需要我翻译给你听吗
Do you need me to translate that for you?
我确定我已经明白个大概了
Pretty sure I got the gist.
这都是些什么东西
Whoa, what's all this?
灵感迸发 还是大型求助现场
Creative inspiration or massive cry for help?
这些都是按年代排列的
These were organized by year,
但我想按颜色给他们排序
but I think I want to organize them by color.
或者我该疯狂一下 按字母表顺序排列
Or should I go crazy and do it by alphabet?
不了 我还是应该按颜色排列
Uh, no, I think I'm gonna do it by color.
你想来点茶吗 我要喝点茶
Do you want some tea? I'm gonna get some tea.
再吃点香蕉面包 艾迪做的 很好吃
Oh, and banana bread. Eddie made it. It's delicious.
早午饭吗 那件事办得如何了
For your brunch? How was it?
你和西蒙谈过了吗
Did you talk to Simon?
给过他严重警告了吗
Read him the riot act?
甘菊茶还是伯爵茶 你知道吗
Chamomile or Earl Grey? You know what?
你长得像伯爵茶类型的女孩
You look like an Earl Grey kind of girl,
所以我得去商店给你买♥♥点伯爵茶 很快回来
so I'm gonna run to the store and get you some. Real fast.
你为什么要躲着我
Why are you running away from me?
我觉得你最好还是不要一直盯着或担心我
I think it's best if you don't look at me or worry about
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表