剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
none of the real-life entanglements
而我们大部分人都无法避免
most of us can't avoid.
你很棒 弗兰克
You know, bravo, Frank!
他们说没人是一座孤岛 但你确实是
They say no man is an island, but you actually are.
你不会成功的
You're not gonna pull this off.
我已经成功了
I already have.
你甚至不知道这事儿有多坑
You don't even know how deep this shit is.
你就是数字世界的虚拟人物
You're an analog man in a digital world.
-等著瞧吧 -没错
- We'll see. - Yeah, that's right.
你会知道的
You will see.
你已到达目的地
你是弗兰克·马丁吗
You Frank Martin?
没错
That's right.
很好
Ah, good.
真准时
Right on time.
船租赁
A boat rental?
这不是你要的吗
Just like you asked.
我要的
Just like I asked?
是啊 今早你助手打电♥话♥这麽说的
Yeah, when your assistant called this morning.
小伙子人不错
Nice fella.
麻烦你签个名
I just need a signature.
那个小伙子把我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥给你了
This nice fella gave you my credit card number.
没有损坏不会另外收费的
There's no extra charges unless you damage the boat.
七千美元吗
Seven thousand dollars?
不会让你失望的
You get what you paid for.
给你
Here you go.
祝你有愉快的一天
You have a nice day.
你也是
You, too.
不 不是那艘
Oh no, no, no, not that one!
那艘
That one.
欢迎上船 弗兰克
Welcome aboard, Frank.
我花了七千块却不能进舱吗
$7,000 and I can't access the cabin?
我有点厌倦了按著你的要求做
I'm getting a little tired of being told what to do.
你按我说的做 否则我就杀了萝丝
You do exactly what I say or else I kill Rose.
现在就杀了她
Right now.
我在想扎克瑞·施拉姆会有什麽感觉
I wonder what Zachary Schramm would feel about that.
弗兰克 别当我是傻子
Oh Frank, you think I'm stupid?
你以为你能
You think you're going to
骗我说些我不该说的话吗
trick me into saying something I shouldn't?
就为你那句话 我要惩罚萝丝 也许...
Just for that, I gotta punish Rose, maybe...
割掉一隻耳朵
Cut off an ear?
或者在她脸上刻个笑脸
Or carve a permanent smile on her face?
我觉得你不会伤害她
I don't think you're gonna hurt her.
你这样是解决不了问题的
You're not doing this to save your own skin.
萝丝可不只是什麽漂亮的包裹对吧 弗兰克
Rose wasn't just another pretty package, was she Frank?
你还真说对了 她就是个漂亮的包裹
You're right about that, she is a pretty package.
我觉得你爱上她了
I think you're in love with her.
别跟我来那一套剖析
Don't try that profiler routine with me.
现在开船吧 朋友
Now get going, matey.
导航裡有路线图
The route's on the navigation system.
朱尔斯
Hey Jules...
有发现吗
Got anything?
嗯 我能通过弗兰克车裡的GPS定位到他
Yeah, I was able to locate Frank using the GPS in his car.
他在哪
And where is he?
问题来了
Well, that's the thing.
按照定位显示 他在意大利都灵
According to this, Turin, Italy.
有更有用点的线索吗
You got anything more useful?
这个叫加农的人有两下子 我...
Look, this Gagnon guy is really good, I'm...
我感觉力不从心
I'm feeling deeply inadequate.
你那裡呢
What about you?
我一直在查公共记录
Well, I've been checking public records.
看来萝丝·马奎斯好像并没有走
And it seems that Rose Marquez didn't leave.
就像施拉姆说的
Just like Schramm said.
他一直为她在帕默斯顿大道上的公♥寓♥交房♥租
He's been paying the rent on her apartment on Palmerston...
-这还没完 -还有什麽
- That's not all. - What?
弗兰克的手♥机♥
Frank's phone.
有一连串的电子邮件和短♥信♥
There's a string of e-mails and texts,
求萝丝离开他 让她离开施拉姆
begging Rose to leave him, to leave Schramm,
发誓说如果她不照做就杀了她
swearing he'd kill her if she didn't.
好了 该你了
Okay, your move.
干得不错 弗兰克
Well done, Frank.
我们之间的小游戏就快结束了
Our little game is almost over.
你看见身后长凳上的垫子了吗
You see that cushion on the bench behind you?
看见了
Yeah, I see it.
乖乖的 翻过来看看
Be a good boy and flip it over.
好
Fine.
很好 我奉陪到底
Great, I'll play along.
血迹 谁的
Blood. Whose is it?
加农
Gagnon!
我的
It's mine.
能交给我吗
May I have it, please?
上面已经有我的指纹和DNA了
Already had my fingerprints and DNA on it.
现在也沾上你的了
And now it has yours, too.
告诉这是怎麽回事
Tell me what this is about.
说得好像你不知情一样
Like you don't know.
我并不知情
I don't.
拜託 弗兰克 我已经晕船了
Please, Frank. I am already seasick.
如果你还不说实话 我就该吐了
If you keep lying to me, I think I might throw up.
为什麽带我来这裡
Why am I here?
你来这裡是挽救你自己
You're here to save yourself.
就像你欺骗了我 我只是以牙还牙
Because I double-crossed you, just like you double-crossed me.
你错了 萝丝
You're wrong, Rose.
你真厉害
You are good.
但扎克瑞告诉了我一切
But Zachary told me everything.
那太残忍♥了 让我以为自己自♥由♥了
That was so cruel. Letting me think that I was free.
即使只有一分钟
Even just for a minute.
你确实被人骗了 但不是我
You've been lied to, but not by me.
直到今天早上 我还以为你在巴西
Until this morning, I thought you were in Brazil.
我不在巴西 弗兰克
I wasn't in Brazil, Frank!
我被困在这裡
I was stuck here,
困在这人间地狱裡 多亏了你啊
in this living hell, thanks to you!
我亲眼看著你上了飞机 看著飞机起飞
I saw you get on the plane. I saw it take off, for real.
不 你把我带到了扎克瑞那裡
No, you delivered me to Zachary!
我不知道
I didn't know.
我真的不知道
I didn't know.
那现在怎麽办
Now what?
你开著船穿过这片湖
You pilot this boat across the lake.
如果我不照做呢
And if I don't?
我朋友掌握了关于你足够多的证据
My friend buries you in enough evidence
够让你在监狱裡呆一辈子
to keep you in prison forever.
你朋友
Your friend?
加农吗
Gagnon?
他叫什麽不重要
His name isn't important.
你需要知道的就是
All you need to know is that
他希望让我远离扎克瑞
he wants to get me away from Zachary.
永远
Once and for all.
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
头疼 休息一下
My head hurts, I'm taking a break.
你不能休息
You can't take a break!
那个人想毁掉弗兰克
That man's trying to destroy Frank.
你明白吗
You understand that?
好吧
Okay.
天啊
God...
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
什麽
What?
那两个警♥察♥第一次过来时
You know when those two cops first came by
还指控弗兰克纠缠那个女人
and accused Frank of being obsessed with this woman.
你当时是怎麽想的
What did you think?
"我当时是怎麽想的"是什麽意思
What do you mean, what did I think?
我也说不清 你对这个人到底瞭解多少
I don't know, I mean. How well do you really know the guy?
你只是和他共事了几个月 对吧
You've only worked with him a couple months, right?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表