剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
毛裡塔尼亚 祖拉特
希望之光学校
给你
Here you go.
你应该说什麽呀
What do you say?
怎麽 你也饿了吗
What? Are you hungry too?
食物不够
Not enough food.
"食物不够"
"There's not enough food."
"食物不够"
"There's not enough food."
盘子上 少拿些
Make less on plates.
"盘子裡少放些"
"Put less on the plates."
随便了
Whatevs.
你不知道怎麽用动词却知道"随便"这个词
You don't know your verbs but you know "Whatevs"?
随便了
Whatevs.
食物的事你不用担心
Don't worry about the food.
还会运来的
More is coming.
什麽时候
When?
快了
Soon.
我什麽时候说过假话
Haven't I always got what we need?
今晚就会有卡车来
There's a truck coming tonight.
卡车来前 盘子裡少放些
Until truck, put less on the plates.
随便了
Whatevs.
来加个油
你等什麽呢
麵包
小心
你偷我的东西
有人让我们开去阿代勒巴格鲁
别的我们什麽都不知道
你带著些东西去见的那个贼叫什麽
我发誓 我们真的不知道
我认识你对吧
我父亲跟你父亲在阿塔尔是战友
我是阿约卜·基弗裡
你我可不认识
现在
阿约卜·基弗裡
告诉我这个贼的名字
真♥主♥安♥拉♥ 你创造了我的灵魂又将带走
对你来说即是死亡和生命
若你给予它生命并保护它
若你让其死亡 然后对其原谅...
不是一辆卡车
Not a truck.
是三辆
Three truck.
卡车来了
Trucks coming.
"那辆卡车要来了"
"The truck is coming."
不
No...
三辆卡车要来了
Three truck is coming.
三辆吗
Three trucks is coming?
走吧
Come on!
进屋去
快进去
他在哪裡
他在哪裡
那个异教♥徒♥呢
那个异教♥徒♥呢
迈阿密 两天后
请进
Please come in.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
这傢伙是干什麽的
What does this guy do?
搞仲裁的 用钱赚钱
Arbitrash, making money on money.
他怎麽知道我的名字的
How did he get my name?
24小时 各位 知道了吗
...24 hours, guys, ok?
马丁先生 卡特
Mr. Martin, Cat.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
请坐
Please, sit down.
这件事发生的太不是时候了
This couldn't happen at a worse time.
我24小时后要以三十亿美元收♥购♥弗兰肯灰熊
I'm 24 hours from a three billion dollar takeover of Franken Bear.
否则我就自己去毛裡塔尼亚了
Otherwise, I would go to Mauritania myself.
遇到当地军阀可就不好了
Not a good idea, crossing the local warlord.
不
No...
但是扎克就去了
But not unlike Zac.
我的
My...
我的儿子是好心 但是
My son means well, but...
说实话 他很固执
he's strong-willed, to say the least.
谁联繫的你
Who contacted you?
一个叫阿约卜的当地人
A local man by the name of Ayoob.
他说去哪裡找他了吗
Did he say where we could find him?
没有
No.
就只是扎克求我找人帮忙
It was just that Zac was begging for me to get help.
还有 他不知怎麽受伤了
And also that somehow he's been wounded.
受伤了
Wounded?
我觉得他中枪了
I think he's been shot.
那裡很偏远
It's a remote area.
一个西方人去找你儿子
A Westerner looking for your son
肯定很快就会成为目标
would quickly become a target as well.
我明白
I understand that.
但是卡特跟我说你是这行最厉害的
But Cat tells me you're the best at what you do.
费用不是问题
I will pay any fee you ask.
你当然给得起
I'm sure you could afford it.
但是我没把握一定成功
But I'm not sure success is possible.
你需要的是空运
What you need is an airlift.
我跟大使♥馆♥的人一直有电♥话♥联繫
I have had the Embassy on the phone non-stop.
他们说不能空运
They say it's simply not an option.
这是扎克成年以来
This is the first time since he was a teenager
第一次找我帮忙
Zac has asked me for anything.
拜託了 马丁先生
Please, Mr. Martin...
带他回家
Bring him home.
如果他已经死了呢
And if he's already dead?
那也带他回家
Bring him home anyway.
你到底跟谁有关係
What's your connection?
父亲还是儿子
The father or the son?
我在约旦驻扎的时候跟扎克在一起过
I dated Zac when I was stationed in Jordan.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
抱歉 我该早点告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should've told you.
你为什麽没说
Why didn't you?
我不想让你觉得有责任
I didn't want you to feel obligated.
这活儿你要接吗
Are you going to do it?
我需要你跟我一起
I'm gonna need you with me.
安静得可怕 是不是
Awfully quiet, isn't it?
一座鬼城
A ghost town.
希望之光学校
这裡有19张床
I counted 19 beds.
19张空床
Nineteen empty beds.
不管他们去了哪儿 走得都很匆忙
Wherever they went, they left in a hurry.
他在枪击开始前就走了
He was gone before the shooting started.
你怎麽知道的
How do you know?
弹孔比通常情况要多
More bullet holes,
而且没有血
and there's no blood here.
谁会对著一扇关著的门向裡面扫射啊
What kind of a man shoots through a closed door?
那种人通常先开枪 后审问
The kind who shoots first and asks questions later.
这裡有扎克
There's Zac.
你还好吗
You ok?
嗯
I'm ok.
多说一些
Tell me more.
说什麽
About?
扎克
Zac.
如果他是货物 我需要知道他的规格
If he's the package, I need his dimensions.
他是个充满激♥情♥
Hard-charging.
而且坐不住的人
Can't sit still.
我觉得他是房♥间裡最聪明的人
Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and
有自己的奋斗目标
totally believes in his cause.
看
Look.
弹孔
Bullet holes.
像是被迫停到路边
Looks like it was forced off the road.
散热器中弹
Radiator took a hit.
弗兰克
Frank!
躲藏处
Hiding place?
也许不是个好地方
Maybe not a good one.
如果那是你朋友 他流了很多血
If that was your friend, he lost a lot of blood.
桑特药房♥
桑特药房♥
你们说法语还是英语
Francais? English?
我们在找一位朋友
We're looking for a friend.
三晚前他受了伤
He was hurt three nights ago.
收起来吧
Put that away...
跟我来
and come with me.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表