剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
明斯克郊外
就是他吗
This is him?
雷亨伯格
Reichenberg.
阿纳托尔·雷亨伯格
Anatole Reichenberg.
他在白俄♥罗♥斯♥是弗拉季斯拉夫·舒斯科维奇
In Belarus, he is Vladislav Shushkevich,
一个乐于给社区捐钱的顾家男人
a family man who gives money to the community.
隐藏于大众之中的人才是最难找的
A man who hides in plain sight is the hardest to find.
拿到这份逮捕令一定不容易吧
I'm sure it wasn't easy to raise this arrest warrant.
不管哪裡都有繁文缛节啊
Red tape is the same color everywhere.
什麽样的人才会把假药
What kind of man sells counterfeit medicine
卖♥♥给生病的孩子
to sick children?
他的假药在马赛害死了七个孩子
His drugs have killed seven kids in Marseille.
谢谢你的坚持 局长
Thank you for your persistence, Inspector.
我们一定要阻止那个禽兽
This monster must be stopped.
塔可尼
Tarconi.
反正我枪法很烂
I'm a lousy shot anyway.
雷亨伯格可不知道
Reichenberg doesn't know that,
而且如果让你发生意外
and I would not look very good
我可就不好办了
if I let something happen to you.
你确定他在裡面吗
You're sure he's inside?
这是他的新家 他以为自己要跟承包人见面
His new home, he thinks he's meeting the contractor.
你等著找这个人已经等了两年了
Two years you have been waiting to find this man.
你现在在想什麽
What's going through your head?
明天我要去钓鱼
Tomorrow, I go fishing.
安全
安全
安全
安全
这裡也安全
OK, clear.
不是这个人
That's not him.
我还在裡面呢
I'm here!
我还在裡面
I'm in here!
煤气
Gas.
不
No!
混♥蛋♥
Merde!
混♥蛋♥
Merde!
纽约市
我找妮可·艾米丽
I'm looking for Nicole Emily.
她在化妆室
She's in makeup.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 女士们
Evening ladies.
你是妮可·艾米丽吗
Nicole Emily?
有什麽事吗
Yes?
你的视频
Your videos.
还有这个...
And this...
给我这个干什麽
What's that for?
烧掉它们
To burn them...
省得有网站想再偷走
before any websites try stealing them again.
你是那个送货员
You're the transporter.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Yeah?
弗兰克 我是卡特
Frank, it's Cat.
出问题了
There's a problem.
真的很遗憾 但马塞尔出事了
I'm really sorry, but it's about Marcel,
马塞尔·塔可尼
Marcel Taconi.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin?
正是
That's right.
跟我来
Come with me.
塔可尼局长
Well, well, Inspector Tarconi.
还完好无损嘛
Still in one piece then?
谢谢
Merci.
客气了
No problem.
艾琳娜把我照顾得很好 她简直就是我的天使
Elena has taken good care of me. She's my angel of mercy.
你真是不吝啬讚美之词啊
How could I resist such compliments?
我先给你换换药
So, let me change that.
你还活著真是奇迹啊
It's a wonder you're still alive.
他们找不到我的遗体
They couldn't find my remains.
各大报纸头条上也都是我
And now my face is all over the news.
其他人谁都可能出♥卖♥♥♥我
Anyone else would turn me in.
你为什麽不出♥卖♥♥♥他
Why didn't you?
警方说他们担心他的安全
The police say they're worried about his safety,
但是提供他的线索就有奖励
but offer a reward to turn him in?
谁都知道他们在撒谎
Everybody knows they're lying.
你要带他去大使♥馆♥吗
You're gonna take him to the Embassy?
不 他们会监视大使♥馆♥的
No, they'll be watching the Embassy.
还有机场
And the airports.
汽车站 火车站...
Bus and train stations...
那要怎麽救他走
So, how are you going to get him over?
挖条隧♥道♥吗
Dig a tunnel?
那样会弄髒衣服 我想用"火箭飞人"
Clothes would get dirty. I was thinking jet pack.
火箭飞人 那是什麽
Jet pack? What's a jet pack?
火箭飞人啊 知道了
Oh, jet pack, yeah.
火箭飞人主意不错 但是我恐高
Jet pack is good. But I don't like heights.
那我们就只能开车走了
Oh, I guess we'll just have to drive then.
卡特和朱尔斯在立陶宛边境等我们呢
Cat and Jules are waiting across the border in Lithuania.
但是警方会追捕你的
But the police will be looking for you.
弗兰克以前也做过这种事儿
Frank's done this kind of thing before.
艾琳娜
Elena!
是我邻居
It's my neighbor.
我去看看
I'll take care of her.
艾琳娜
我在教堂裡没看到你
你还好吗
挺好 谢谢
弄伤自己了吗
没事儿
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你这麽认为吗
You think so?
如果我年轻十岁
If I was ten years younger...
十岁
Ten years?
谢谢你过来
那车是我妹妹的 她来看我
我借你的那条毯子能还给我吗
现在吗 我忘了放哪了
如果你方便的话去找找吧
当然
我不应该来这儿
I made a stupid mistake coming here.
你有欧洲刑♥警♥组织的逮捕证
You had a warrant from Europol.
在这种国家裡一文不值 我知道
Worthless in a country like this, I knew that.
很明显你不知道
Obviously you didn't.
他的假药已经害死了七个孩子
His fake medicine has already killed seven kids.
他们的脸还依然浮现在我的脑海裡
I had pictures of the children in my head.
现在会有更多的人死去
And now more will die.
怎麽说
Why do you say that?
雷亨伯格有一批货
Reichenberg has a shipment.
欧佛洛
Euphro.
欧佛洛
Euphro?
是的 是新假药的代号♥
Yes, some kind of code name for more fake medicine,
明天就会出货
going out tomorrow.
在哪出
Where from?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我逮捕他
If I arrested him,
我就可以结束这一切
I could stop it.
你从不会放弃 对吗 马塞尔
You never give up, do you, Marcel?
放弃即死亡 弗兰克
Give up and you die, Frank.
我怎麽报答你呢 弗兰克
How can I repay you for this, Frank?
我先给你开个账单吧
I'll start you a tab.
抱歉 我到处都找不到那条毯子
我想起来了 我上周拿走了
求你别报♥警♥
我已经报了
我照看著你的孩子 你觉得现在我会怎麽样
如果他们发现我知道了 我会怎麽样
我不像你 我要保护我的家人
你们得走了
You have to go.
怎麽了
What is it?
我邻居报♥警♥了
My neighbor called the police.
你有枪吗
You have a gun?
他们给了我一把
The one they gave me.
你得跟我们一起
You need to come with us.
这是我家
This is my home.
你帮我会受到他们的惩罚的
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表