剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
让她滚出去
Get her out of here.
把卡片往门上刷一下
So, it's this badge for the door, okay?
有人吗
Hello!
有什麽需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
没有
No.
我们都是自食其力的
We'll just help ourselves.
很抱歉 女士 我不明白怎麽会这样
So sorry, miss, I don't understand what happened.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
赶紧让我出去
Just get me out of here!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我朋友有个地方可以让我们过夜
A friend of mine has a place we can spend the night.
马蒂诺在奥维多给我们订了酒店
Martino booked us a hotel in Orvieto...
你最好不要告诉马蒂诺
Better you don't tell Martino.
你怀疑是他 对吧
You suspect him, don't you?
我不得不说
I hate to say it but...
我也有过这种想法
the thought crossed my mind.
他有动机吗
Does he have a motive?
马蒂诺和索菲亚一直在管理家族生意 不过
Martino and Sofia run the family business but,
去年他们父亲去世时
when their father died last year,
把生意交给了博纳多
he left it to Bernardo.
弗兰克
Frank.
真意外啊
What a surprise.
这是我的老朋友 马塞尔·塔可尼
This is my old friend, Marcel Tarconi.
不对 他是想说我很老了
No, he means I'm old,
而不是说我们是老朋友
not that we are old friends.
我们需要找个地方过夜
We need a place to spend the night.
你应该提前告诉我你们要来
You should have told me you were coming,
我都没有什麽招待你们的
I have nothing to feed you.
最好去弄点
Better find something.
迪埃特正开车赶过来
Dieter's coming with the car.
救护车是怎麽回事
What's with the ambulance?
一会再解释
I'll explain.
边喝我的圣格兰蒂诺酒边聊
Over a glass of my Sagrantino?
和你去年酿的一样糟糕吗
Same swill you made last year?
恐怕今年的更糟
Even worse this year, I'm afraid.
我认出了这个男孩
I recognize the boy.
你是要带他去法庭
You're taking him to court?
我们遇到了点
We've had some...
阻碍
interruptions.
你这裡有监控吗
You have cameras here?
我很警惕
I keep an eye out.
很奇怪黑♥手♥党♥会杀一个法官
It's strange the mafia would kill a judge.
我觉得不是他们干的
I don't think they did.
那是谁
Then who?
还记得我经常说的吗 弗兰克
You know what I always say, Frank?
-刹车在哪 -这裡
- The brakes? - There.
开玩笑吧 这游戏太难了
You've got to be kidding, this game is impossible!
跟开真车完全不一样
It's not like driving a real car.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
我能开你的车吗
Can I drive your car?
现在不行
Not now.
你不会让我开的 对吧
You're not gonna let me, are you?
有谁饿了吗
Anybody hungry?
我还以为他不会问了呢
I thought he would never ask.
让这孩子开吧
Let the boy drive.
你知道他才十二岁吧
You know he's twelve?
你和弗兰克怎麽认识的
So, how did you and Frank meet?
我们都住在法国南部 是邻居
We were neighbours in the south of France.
我注意到他身边的人都很"有趣"
I noticed he kept interesting company.
马塞尔是监察局局长
Marcel is a police inspector.
我怀疑 弗兰克不总是遵纪守法
Frank, I suspect, is not always on the right side of the law.
但你们是朋友
But you're friends?
他是个完美主义者
He's a perfectionist.
这是法国人很欣赏的优点
That's a quality a Frenchman can appreciate.
但即使是完美主义者也无法控制所有的变数
But even a perfectionist can't control every variable.
你开那麽快是不行的
Not at the speeds you drive.
我没说我能控制变数
I didn't say I control variables.
我是说要利用变数
I said I account for them.
但总有一天你会犯错
But one day you are bound to make a mistake.
会害死你自己的
It could cost you your life.
是的
It could.
你为什麽还要做
So why do it?
收入可观
It pays well.
弗兰克 有人来了
Frank, someone's here.
没事的 她是朋友
It's okay. She's a friend.
卡特裡娜·玻尔丢 马塞尔·塔可尼
Caterina Boldieu, Marcel Tarconi.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
Okay.
你得取消这次行动
You've got to call this off.
你说什麽呢
What are you talking about?
我们不知道谁出♥卖♥♥♥了你
We don't know who's compromising you,
而且马格亚想要你死
And Magyar wants you dead.
我不会半途而废
I don't quit a job.
这是你的准则吗
Is that one of your rules?
我知道不该定准则
I've learned to stop making rules,
但我得善始善终
but I finish what I start.
你们也赞同她
Not you too!
你可以利用变数 弗兰克
You can account for variables, Frank,
但就像劳拉说的 你无法控制变数
but like Laura said, you can't control them.
我的工作就是冒风险
Taking risks is my job.
但不是去送死
Dying isn't.
没人会死 你们怎麽回事
No one's dying, what's got into you?
劳拉可以申请延期
Laura could ask for a postponement.
那我们就让这孩子再经历一遍今天的情况吗
So we put the boy through this all over again?
他明天要作证
He's testifying tomorrow.
没人能阻止他
And no one's gonna stop him.
再来点酒怎麽样
How about some more wine?
告诉我他们死了
Tell me they're dead.
没有
No.
我们找不到他们了
No, we've lost them.
她还没有告诉你他们在哪儿吗
And she hasn't told you where they are?
你明天待在牢房♥裡
I need you to stay in your cell tomorrow.
为什麽
Why?
你要干什麽
What are you going to do?
我要杀了那个男孩
I'm going to kill the boy.
我要把他们都杀了
I'm going to kill them all.
-吃点早饭吧 -我不饿
- What about breakfast? - I'm not hungry.
我跟你一起坐坐吧
Mind if I join you?
你昨天晚上说话的时候
When you were talking last night,
你真的觉得你会死吗
did you really think you could die?
是的
I could.
难道你...
Aren't you...?
难道你不害怕吗
Aren't you afraid?
我当然害怕
Of course I am.
那你为什麽还要做
Then why do you do it?
有勇气不是说你不害怕
Courage doesn't mean you're not afraid
去做正确的事情
to do the right thing.
有勇气是说虽然你害怕但你还是会去做
Courage means you're afraid and you do it anyway.
没有人会伤害你 卢卡
Nobody's gonna hurt you, Luca.
我保证
I'm gonna make sure of it.
刑事法♥院♥大楼
罗马
看见马格亚了吗
Any sign of Magyar?
还没
Not yet.
时间还早
The day's still young.
该走了
-怎麽了 -我的肚子
- What is it? - My stomach!
叫医生 医生
I need a doctor! A doctor!
他们怎麽样
How are they?
你在哪儿
Where are you now?
刚开车进城
Just driving into the city.
没有问题吗
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表