剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
他也要看我的
He wants mine too.
开车
Drive.
没问题
Charming.
停
Stop.
这裡真是度假胜地啊
Lovely spot for a holiday.
"泥土俱乐部"
"Club Mud."
不好意思 安沃喜欢惹麻烦
My apologies. Anwar is a bit of a troublemaker.
他惹了什麽麻烦
What kind of trouble is he making?
人的慾望都是无限的
Everyone in life wants more than they have.
我是哈龙·塔裡夫 这裡的经理
I'm Haroun Talif, the manager.
你们见过我们的安保主管凯达尔了吧
You've met Kedar, our head of security?
算是吧
Sort of.
这是我儿子尤瑟夫
And this is my son, Youssef.
你应该很想把那个从手腕上取下来吧
I imagine you're anxious to take that off your wrist.
这边请
This way.
旅途如何
How was your trip?
-一路顺利 -直到遇到沙尘暴
- Uneventful. - Until the sand storm.
风劲头很大
The winds are quite high.
你们得等到晚上才能开车回去
You won't be able to drive back until the evening.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我们事先不知道箱子裡是什麽
We weren't told the contents of the case.
我没想到是现金
I didn't expect it to be cash.
这裡有很多土匪强盗
There are many bandits in the area.
金矿太显眼 很容易被盯上
A gold mine is an obvious target.
塔裡夫先生 你让我们费尽周折 可是送的
Mr. Talif, you put us through a lot of trouble to deliver...
却也没有很多钱
not a lot of money.
给你们的报酬很丰厚 不是吗
You were well-paid, were you not?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
要换班了
The shift change.
凯达尔会带你们去帐篷
Kedar will take you to your tent.
被铃♥声♥救了啊
Saved by the bell.
他可能不懂英语
Maybe he doesn't speak English.
可能他是个笨蛋
Maybe he's a wanker.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 你怎麽了
他们在争论什麽 招待我们的主人和矿主安沃
What were they arguing about? Our host and that miner, Anwar?
据我猜测 应该是健康安全问题吧
From what I could make out, health and safety.
矿上拒绝改善这裡的条件
The mine's refusing to make improvements.
很明显开矿的利润没有到当地人手中
Profits don't go into the local housing, obviously.
矿裡面条件应该更差
I'm sure inside the mine's worse.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
你的药
搞定了吗
-搞定了吗 -搞定了
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 听到我说话了吗
你的药
他们为什麽让我们大老远过来
What did they make us travel all this way?
那个箱子裡还有东西
Something was in that case.
除了钱之外还有别的
Something other than money.
什麽
Like what?
塌矿了
塌矿了
三人死亡 六人被困矿井
Three men are dead and six are trapped in the mine.
他说为什麽不派救援队去救埃尔·阿犹姆
He's saying why don't they send a rescue team from El-Aaiun?
因为有沙尘暴 所以无法营救
The sandstorm makes it impossible.
人们只有12个小时的氧气
The men have only 12 hours of oxygen.
他以前在山上的矿裡工作过
He used to work in a mine up the mountain.
他说那裡还有炸♥药♥
He says that there's still dynamite up there.
他说即使那裡有炸♥药♥
He says even if it's still there,
那也存放太久了
it's been sitting for too long,
一不小心就会爆♥炸♥
and even a small bomb could make it explode.
那是被困的矿工名单
Those are the names of the miners stuck down there.
尤瑟夫
"Youssef."
尤瑟夫
Youssef...
他儿子也在底下
His son is down there too.
你们有多少越野卡车
How many off-road trucks do you have?
三辆
Three.
那你需要三名司机开车去取炸♥药♥
Then you need three drivers to get that dynamite,
确保至少一辆可以平安回来
to be sure at least one makes it back.
你就是个专业司机 马丁先生
You are a professional driver, Mr. Martin.
我这不是给你专业建议了
And I'm giving you my professional advice.
我唯一的儿子在底下
My only son is in there,
你是他唯一的希望
and you are his only chance.
求你了
Please.
你还需要另外两名司机
You still need two more drivers.
谢谢
Thank you...
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
弗兰克
Frank?
他说得对
He's right.
我是他们唯一的希望
I'm the best chance these men have got.
这个人
这并不意味著你得亲自上阵
That doesn't mean you have to do it.
会开第一辆卡车
如果我不上 那些人就只能等死了
And if I don't? And those men die?
我们还需要...
两名司机
谁能帮忙 去取那些炸♥药♥
我
我开第二辆卡车
顺便给他指路
还有谁
拜託了
谁
我
我来开
三个了
That's three.
至少让我跟你一起去
At least let me go with you.
我不需要乘客 卡特
I don't need a passenger, Cat.
另外我需要你去查箱子裡还装了什麽
Besides, I need you to find out what else was in that case.
你觉得那和塌方有关联吗
You think it had something to do with the collapse?
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
可那是我们偷运出海关的啊
We slipped it past customs...
但我们没打开看过
Never saw what we had.
他们为什麽要杀自己人
Why kill their own men?
那个矿工 安沃
That miner, Anwar,
就是那个满嘴安全问题的 他在下面
who was arguing about safety, he's down there.
事故是解决劳工问题的最好的办法
An accident is a tidy way to solve a labour problem.
你真觉得他们会毁了自己的矿井吗
Do you really think they would collapse their own mine?
世事难料
Shit happens.
而且我觉得这比起满足安沃的需求
And I expect it's a lot more cost-effective
要划算的多
than meeting Anwar's demands.
很显然主管没想到他的儿子会去那儿
Clearly the manager didn't expect his own son to be there.
是啊
Clearly.
但就因为这样 我才接了这活儿
But this only happened because I took the job.
你真不负责任 弗兰克
You're not responsible, Frank.
如果这是你接这活儿的原因
If that's why you're doing this.
我不喜欢被人欺骗
I don't like being lied to.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
会
Yes, I do.
我是卡特裡娜·玻尔丢
I'm Caterina Boldieu.
他是弗兰克·马丁
He's Frank Martin.
我是纳西玛 这是苏雷曼
My name is Nassima and this is Sulaiman.
你会开这个吗 纳西玛
You know how to drive one of these, Nassima?
我开过拖拉机
I used to drive a tractor.
也差不多
Close enough.
有对讲机吗
You have radios?
如果不是在山区 可以用1频道联繫我们
Channel 1 reaches us, if mountains are not in the way.
你们之间对话可以用2频道
Channel 2 is to talk to each other.
卡特能接收到所有无线电消息
Cat has access to the radio at all times.
你不相信我们吗 马丁先生
You don't trust us, Mr. Martin?
我不相信你 我也不喜欢你
I don't trust you. And I don't like you.
如你所愿 马丁先生
As you wish, Mr. Martin.
既然苏雷曼知道矿井在哪
Since Sulaiman knows where the mine is,
他来带路
he'll take the lead.
他已与矿工建立了联繫
He's established communication with the miners.
尤瑟夫
Youssef!
我是安沃
我叫你杀了他 你却不听
我要跟我儿子说话
他很痛苦 他的腿受伤了
严重吗
非常严重 他需要看医生
我儿子受伤了
My son is hurt.
那我们就快启程吧
Then we'd better get going.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表