剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Right.
真的不是吗
Not Rob Tyler?
这不是他...
杀了他
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
杀了他
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
等等
Wait!
你是说罗伯·泰勒吗
Rob Tyler?
不好意思 你发音不标准
Sorry, I couldn't understand your accent.
我就是罗伯
Yes, I'm Rob.
这裡是我家
This is my place.
下午好
Afternoon.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
老傢伙还挺有用的对吧
Useful old bugger, isn't it?
你知道那傢伙是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that fella was?
不知道
Not a scooby.
能查出来吗
Can you find out?
要查的话军情六处就知道我在这裡了
Not without MI6 realizing I'm here.
他们都以为我去我姑姑家了呢
They all think I'm visiting my bloody aunt.
我找下卡特
I'll check in with Cat.
看看她能找到什麽
See what she can find out.
你觉得是那个傢伙抓了罗伯吗
You think this bloke took Rob?
不是
No.
他也在找他
He was looking for him too.
干什麽
What for?
查查这些
Check these out.
看看能否发现什麽
See if you can get any answers.
我们宾馆见
I'll meet you back at the hotel.
你要去哪裡
Where are you off to?
去喝杯咖啡
Fancy a coffee.
不好意思
I'm sorry?
你是美国人吗
Oh, American?
英国人
English.
来杯茶吗
Oh, a cup of tea?
英国顾客都喜欢喝茶吗
Are English customers that predictable?
我们不经常招待英国人
We don't get many.
我一个朋友经常来这裡 苏格兰人
A friend of mine comes here. A Scottish guy,
大话唠
talks a lot,
他说什麽别人通常听不懂
usually can't understand a word he's saying.
不好意思 我不认识你说的那种人
I'm sorry, I don't know anyone like that.
你应该记得他
You'd remember him.
他虽然看起来像个大老粗 但是还算友好
He's a bit rough around the edges but he's kind of friendly.
你到底要不要点东西
Are you going to order something?
给我来杯黑咖啡吧
I'll take a black coffee.
这是我在罗伯公♥寓♥裡找到的
I found these in Rob's apartment.
你真的不认识他吗
Are you sure you don't know him?
你快走吧
Please, leave.
你不用害怕 我不是坏人
You don't need to be afraid. I'm a friend,
我是来找罗伯的
I'm looking for Rob.
你留下的话会害死别人的
Stay and you'll get someone killed.
快走吧
Please go.
这是欢迎我吗
Welcoming Committee?
请坐 马丁先生
Have a seat, Mr. Martin.
你知道我的名字
You know my name...
曼古什医生
Dr. Mangoush.
你也知道我的
And you know mine.
我在报纸上看到过你谋杀妇女儿童的新闻
I've read about the women and children you've murdered.
你们国家的人
A man from your country is
无权批判我 马丁先生
in no position to judge, Mr. Martin.
我只是想恢复无法之地上的秩序
I am simply trying to restore order to a lawless land.
所以你才在找罗伯·泰勒吗
Is that why you're looking for Rob Tyler?
你为何这麽认为
What makes you think I am?
我还撞到了一个在找他的人
Oh, I bumped into someone else who's after him.
那傢伙脸上有烧伤痕迹 有点暴脾气
A chap with burns on his face, a bit of a temper.
德克玛将军就是个野蛮人
General Dekma is a savage.
当然 跟你这种好人是不一样的
Unlike your good self, of course.
你朋友罗伯
Your friend Rob disappeared
跟我的一个合伙人一起消失了
with an associate of mine.
我想找到他俩
I would like to find them both.
你是想让我帮你吗
And you expect me to help you?
我是个文明人 马丁先生
I am a civilized man, Mr. Martin.
你要是合作我会给你报酬的
I would reward your cooperation.
如果我不...
And if I don't...
合作呢
cooperate?
那就别怪我无情了
I will do what I must do.
我不喜欢喝茶
This is not my cup of tea.
我确认脸上有烧伤痕迹那个人的身份了
I've ID'd the man with burns on his face.
我也确认了 是德克玛将军
So have I, General Dekma.
都有他的什麽资料
What do you know about him?
他跟曼古什一样
He's like Mangoush.
他们都想推♥翻♥当地政♥府♥
They're both trying to topple the government there.
他们也都在找罗伯 跟我们一样
Turns out they're both looking for Rob, same as us.
好像大家都在找他
Seems like everyone is.
除了军情六处
Except MI6.
很奇怪对吧
That's odd, isn't it?
谁说不是
I'd say.
是谁抓走他了你有头绪吗
Do you have any idea who took him?
没有
None.
你还能从法国情报处那裡弄到情报吗
Can you still get information out of French intelligence?
应该可以
Yeah, I guess.
什麽意思
What's that about?
我得给一个一直约我吃饭的人打电♥话♥
It means calling a guy who keeps asking me out to dinner.
我来买♥♥单
I'll buy.
你需要什麽情报
What is it you need?
曼古什说他的一个合伙人
Mangoush said an associate
跟罗伯一起在那晚消失了
of his disappeared the same night as Rob.
-知道名字吗 -不知道
- Do you have a name? - No.
我尽力而为
Well, I'll see what I can dig up.
他们不是客房♥服务生对吧
They're not room service, are they?
我忘记去拿乾洗的衣服了
I forgot to pick up my dry cleaning.
长官 他们来了
你是谁
Who is this?
他们去请你们你们会乖乖来吗
Would you have come along if they'd asked nicely?
当然不会
Of course not.
我也是这麽想的
That's what I thought.
很高兴听到你的声音 指挥官
It's nice to hear your voice, Commander.
-罗伯 -我也是 老弗
- Rob? - You too, Frankie.
真希望我们不是在这种情形下联繫 兄弟
I just wish it was better circumstances, mate.
什麽时候能见面
When can we meet?
现在如何
How 'bout now?
哪裡
Where?
往广场对面看
Look across the square.
-罗伯 -罗伯
- Rob! - Rob!
我们大老远跑来想救他 结果把他害死了
All the way out here to save him and we only get him killed.
上面只派了罗伯一个人来
Circus posted Rob out here alone.
这裡没有其他情报人员 没有任何支持
No assets on the ground, zero support.
很疯狂对吧
Seems crazy, doesn't it?
还是这种地方
A place like this.
你查过了 但是没查到他所执行任务的一点消息
You work there, but you had nothing on the mission.
就只查到了他的地址
Nothing but an address.
我也想知道 兄弟
Need to know, mate.
可是他们说...
And according to them...
我不需要知道
I don't.
你去哪裡
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
查到什麽了
What've you got?
週六晚一起去吃晚餐
Dinner date on Saturday night.
曼古什的那个合伙人
That associate of Mangoush,
是一个政♥府♥部长级官员
he's a government minister.
叫穆斯塔法·阿尔库巴尔
Name of Mustafa Al-Kubar.
好
Okay.
他负责销毁卡扎菲的生化武器
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表