剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you ok? - Yeah...
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道我还关心你 卡特
You know I still care about you, Cat.
别这样 扎克
Don't start this, Zac
这麽多年来 你一直留著手链
You kept the bracelet all these years.
这肯定有含义的
It must've meant something.
这意味著我喜欢珠宝
It means I like jewelry.
阿里呢
Where's Ali?
他跟弗兰克在一起 他们去给你偷抗生素了
He's with Frank. They went to steal you some antibiotics.
不好
No.
怎麽了
What?
他告诉你他是个狡猾孩子 对吧
He told you he's a sneaky bastard, didn't he?
他是世界上最糟糕的小偷
He's the worst thief on the planet.
拿著这个
Here, take this.
如果你遇上了麻烦 就放声大喊 好吗
You get in trouble, you shout as loud as you can, ok?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
注射用氨苄青霉素
青霉素
不许动 孩子
没那麽狡猾啊 阿里
Not so sneaky, Ali.
对一个小孩来说 这些可是不少药
你要带著药去哪裡
我不是个小孩
你在异教♥徒♥的学校裡干活 我认识你
打扰了
Pardon me.
告诉我他在哪裡
不要以大欺小
Pick on someone your own size.
异教♥徒♥呢
Where is the Kafir?
你很搞笑啊
You're a funny guy, huh?
你想为你的朋友死去吗
You want to die for your friend?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
那麽...
So...
这是营救任务咯
this is a rescue mission?
你该带更多人手的
You should have brought more men.
别人经常这样对我说
I get that a lot.
住手
Stop!
你是个士兵
You were a soldier,
我能看出来
I can tell.
你受的训练让你很难被打垮
Your training made you hard to break.
让我们看看有多难
Let's see how hard.
数三下
At three,
我割开他的喉咙
I cut his throat.
一
One...
别说
Don't say!
二
Two!
别
Don't!
他和别的孩子们一起在绿洲
He's at the oasis with the other boys.
不
No!
瞧 也没那麽难嘛
See, it wasn't so hard.
快跑
Run!
我们被锁起来了
We're locked in!
推
Push!
你也很狡猾
You are sneaky bastard too!
你没事吧
You ok?
不怎麽样
I've been better.
把药给卡特
Give Cat the medicine.
好孩子
Good boy!
哎哟
Ouch.
懦夫
Wimp!
你没事吧
Are you ok?
他会没事的
He will be.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
随便了
Whatev.
弗兰克
Frank?
该走了
Time to go.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank...
让我们走到这裡
for getting us this far.
你可以谢谢阿里 他是个好孩子
You can thank Ali, he's quite a boy.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
你和卡特是好搭档
You and Cat are good together...
怎麽了
What is it?
哈拉兹
Al-Harazi.
你没法甩掉他们
You can't outrun them.
我有过这个想法
The thought has occurred to me.
大家都趴下
Everybody, get down!
边界
The border!
我看到了
I see it.
让孩子们抓好了
Tell the boys to grab onto something.
抓好了
Grab onto something!
危险 地雷
那上面写著危险
That say danger!
地雷 我们很安全
The mines. We're safe.
只要我们在路上开
As long as we stay on the road.
我们没法在路上开了 对吧
We can't have that, can we?
你真是男子汉
You the man!
之前没人看到过
Never had an audience before.
哈拉兹还在我们后面
Al-Harazi's still behind us!
他不会被甩掉的 除非帮帮他
He's not going away. Not without some help.
来掌控方向盘
Here, take the wheel.
我吗
Me?
是啊
Yeah.
快点开就行
Just drive fast.
你留在前面
You stay up front.
我来帮你 你会看到的
I help, you'll see.
给我找点布块
Get me some cloths...
破布 什麽都行
Rags, anything.
弗兰克
Frank.
就像这样
Like this.
你没事吧
You ok?
我们到了
We're here!
那混♥蛋♥不肯放弃
The bastard doesn't give up.
趴下
Get down!
抓紧了
Hold on to something!
你的确很厉害
You are good.
来吧
C'mon.
举起手来
扎克呢
Where's Zac?
-你在干什麽 -我在找东西
- What are you doing? - I'm looking for something.
找到了
Got it.
-卡特的手链 -快来
- Cat's bracelet. - C'mon.
弗兰克
Frank!
停下
Stop!
快走
Go.
必须要保护货物 那就是你
Not without the package. That's you.
阿里 回来
Ali come back!
阿里 阿里
Ali! Ali!
你觉得我不会杀小孩吗
我说过了 我不是小孩
我想我们找到了祖拉特天使
I think we found the Angel of Zouaret.
放下武器 放下
快放下
你想喝饮料吗
Do you want drink?
你想喝杯饮料吗
"Do you want a drink?"
当然 孩子
Sure, kid.
我给我们弄到了一辆车
I got us a car.
有架直升飞机在瓦尔扎扎特等著
There's a jet waiting in Ouarzazate.
谢谢你
Thank you,
但这些孩子还需要我
but these boys still need me.
你不会认为我真的要走吧
You didn't think I'd actually leave, did you?
不认为
No, not really.
你帮我穿过了边界 弗兰克
You got me across the border, Frank.
我会保证我父亲付你钱的
I'll make sure my father pays you.
我不能说很愉快...
Well, I can't say it's been a pleasure...
回头见 马丁先生
I'll see you around, Mr. Martin.
让我看看你踢足球
Why don't you show me what you can do with that ball?
这时候你该告诉我
This is the part where you tell me
你犯了一个多麽严重的错误
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表