剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
that I stay in a place like this.
你一定觉得我很傻 认为玛丽安娜还活著
You think I'm stupid to think Mariana is alive.
不
No.
我不会
No, I don't.
我一定都不觉得你傻
I don't think you're stupid.
但是
But...
如果那女孩
if the girl...
被谋杀了
was murdered.
而玛丽安娜跟她在一起
And Mariana was with her...
你妹妹对某个人很重要
Your sister is valuable to someone.
我们得找出这个人是谁
We just have to figure out who.
万一她已经变了呢
But what if she's different?
在他们对她做了那一切之后
After everything they've done to her.
如果她有你一半的勇气
If she's got half the guts that you have,
她就会没事的
she's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
你一定饿坏了吧
You must be starving.
我给你叫客房♥服务怎麽样
How about we get you some room service?
什麽是客房♥服务
What is room service?
什麽是客房♥服务
What is room service?
你马上就知道了
You'll see.
有话快说
Yeah?
我是卡劳拉
It's Klara.
你在哪
Where are you,
你这个小贱♥人♥
you little whore?
一个你找不到的地方
Somewhere you can't find me.
你最好希望如此
Better pray I don't.
你的脸怎麽样了
How is your face?
看著那个送货员收拾你真是过瘾
I loved watching the transporter kick your ass.
你是不是想死
You want to die, is that it?
我要我妹妹
I want my sister.
蠢贱♥人♥
Dumb bitch!
我说过了 我不知道她在哪
I told you, I don't know where she is.
那你就很不幸了
Too bad for you then.
我怎麽不幸
Too bad for me?
你一定很想找那个送货员出气吧
Bet you'd like to get even with the transporter.
你都知道些什麽
What do you know about that?
我知道他在哪裡
I know where he is.
我可以跟你做个交易
And I will make you a deal.
你把妹妹还我
You give me my sister.
我就把送货员双手奉上
I give you the transporter.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
一小时后带我妹妹来集市广场
Bring my sister to the market square in an hour.
到了打这个电♥话♥
Call this number when you get there.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你真该去当演员
You ought to be an actress.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我只希望妹妹能安好
I just hope my sister is.
他在哪
Where is he?
在那
He's there.
怎麽样
Yes?
我到了
I'm here.
我看到你了
I see you.
送货员在哪
Where's the transporter?
玛丽安娜在哪
Where is Mariana?
她在另外一辆车裡 你没看见吗
She's in the next car. Can't you see?
他说她在另外一辆车裡
He says she's in the second car.
叫他放她出来
Tell him to let her out.
放她出来
Let her out.
只要我确认了送货员在这裡
You can come get her.
你就可以过来接她
Once I find the transporter.
路边的咖啡店
The sidewalk cafe.
她归你了
She's all yours.
不是她
It's not her!
什麽事
Yeah?
不是她
It's not her.
意料之中
No surprise there.
告诉你老闆我会去找他的
You tell your boss I'm coming for him.
女孩是谁
Who was the girl?
一个带蓝色假髮的替身
A decoy in a blue wig.
她叫布兰卡
Her name is Blanka.
杰特米尔手下的另一个女孩
Another of Jetmir's girls.
杰特米尔呢
What about Jetmir?
我放他走了
I let him go.
你干了什麽
You what?
他是唯一一个知道玛丽安娜在哪的人
He's the only one who knows where Mariana is!
如今他会逃回主事者那通风报信
And now he'll run back to whoever's pulling his strings.
他本来就不打算告诉我们玛丽安娜在哪
He was never gonna tell us where to find Mariana.
现在我们马上就会知道了
Now he'll show us.
再耐心等等
We just have to wait.
你是怎麽学会搏斗的
Where did you learn to fight?
我成长的环境不太友善
I grew up in a rough neighbourhood.
我想变得像你一样
I want learn to fight like you.
我想狠狠地给杰特米尔脸上来一拳
I want to smash Jetmir in his face.
我挺想见到那一幕的
I'd like to see that, actually.
怎麽 我比看起来强壮 你可以训练我
What, I'm stronger than I look, I could train up.
我学得很快的
I learn quick.
我绝不怀疑
I wouldn't put anything past you.
这个电影製作人
This movie producer...
兰茨曼
Landsman.
多恩参加派对的主办者
The one whose party Donne went to.
兰茨曼布拉格疯狂享乐
他已经多年没有知名作品了 但他
He hasn't had a hit in years, but he's...
常年出现在报纸社交版面 举办豪华派对
constantly in the society pages, throwing big parties...
请杰特米尔的女孩们
with girls from Jetmir.
杰特米尔的大主顾呢
Big business for Jetmir.
或许兰茨曼就是背后老闆
Maybe good business for Landsman.
你认为杰特米尔为他工作
You think Jetmir works for him?
这收入够他花天酒地的了
It would certainly pay the bills.
什麽事
Yeah?
弗兰克·马丁 我是盖裡·兰茨曼
Frank Martin, this is Gary Landsman.
我想请你来我家一趟
I'd like to see you at my estate.
现在
Now.
没问题 兰茨曼先生
Of course, Mr. Landsman.
我马上就到
I'll be there right away.
这麽说他是幕后黑手
So he's behind all this.
现在我们只需要找到证据
Now we just have to prove it.
在这等著
Stay here.
我很快回来
I won't be long.
这边请 马丁先生
Right this way, Mr. Martin.
你觉得会发生什麽事
What do you think is happening?
如果兰茨曼袭击弗兰克怎麽办
What if Landsman attacks Frank?
兰茨曼不会这麽做
Landsman won't do that.
弗兰克也能保护好自己
And Frank can handle himself.
他会问玛丽安娜是不是在他们手上吗
Will he ask him if he has Mariana?
不会
No.
这样就会让兰茨曼知道她对我们很重要
That would let Landsman know that she's valuable to us.
既然这样 我们要怎麽救回她
But then, how are we going to get her?
她可能就在这裡
She could be here.
她可能正身处险境
She could be in danger now!
如果你想找到玛丽安娜
If you want to find Mariana,
你必须要有耐心
you're gonna have to be patient.
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
弗南多·裡维拉
Fernando Rivera!
踢足球的
Footballer.
埃米利奥·雷沃裡
Emilio Rivoli.
你肯定认识他
You must recognize him.
是个坏男孩
He's a naughty boy.
可坏得不得了
He's a very naughty boy.
是裙子就想掀
Anything in a skirt.
我可以给放放埃米利奥的录像
I could show you some footage of Emilio.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表