剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Everything okay?
没事
Fine.
达刹怎麽样
How's Daksha?
他还好
He's doing all right.
他一路上还好吗
How's he been?
我不知道 他没说什麽
I don't know, he didn't say anything.
我看见他有点痉挛
Oh, I did see him twitch, though.
痉挛
A twitch?
是的 我往回看的时候
Yeah, when I looked back,
他的后腿有点不自然的痉挛
his hind legs were sort of twitching, weirdly.
正常 他被关在这裡这麽久
Yeah, well, I mean, he's been cooped up here for hours, right?
我可以带他出去散散步吗 马丁先生
Is it all right if I take him for a little break, Mr. Martin?
好 别太久了
Sure. Just a short one.
我正打算喂他吃萝卜 你想试试吗
I was just about to give him a carrot. Do you wanna try?
好啊 我要怎麽样...
Uh, yeah, sure. How do I...
你得把手摊平
Oh, just... You gotta hold your hand out flat, like a tray.
好的
Okay.
这样他不会咬到你的手指
And then he doesn't get your fingers.
是啊 这可不妙 我会失业的
Yeah, I wouldn't want that. I'd be out of a job.
是的 搞电脑的需要灵活的双手
Oh, yeah, computer guy. Of course.
是的 电脑 汽车和一切机械
Yeah. Computers, cars, anything mechanical.
动物我就不怎麽擅长了
Animals, not so much.
动物是我的一切
Animals are my whole world.
我愿意为这匹马做任何事
I'd do just about anything for this horse.
是的 看出来了 他很特别啊
Yeah, I can see that. I mean, he seems pretty special.
世界级赛马 对吧
World class racer, right?
是的 但是不仅如此
Yeah, well, it's more than that, you know?
你和他待在一起这麽久
You spend so much time together,
会和这种马匹培养出感情来
you build up a relationship with a horse like this.
他可以算是我最好的朋友了
He's pretty much my best friend.
怎麽了
What's wrong?
我只是在想雷有次跟我说过的话
Oh... I was just thinking of something Ray told me one time.
要想成为胜者 必须事事以己为先
To be a winner, you have to put yourself first.
必须变得冷血无情
You have to be a little ruthless.
人很难这麽自私 你懂吗
It's tough to be selfish like that, you know?
贝尔蒙特是场大赛 极其重要
But Belmont's a big race. It's really important.
竞争很激烈
It's really competitive.
你必须得拼尽全力
You gotta be on your game.
是的
Yeah.
朱尔斯 爱丽丝 该走了
Jules, Alice, time to go.
-该走了 -是啊
- Should get going. - Yeah.
你还是叫醒她吧
You better wake her up.
什麽 为什麽
What? Why?
要停车加油了
Pull over for gas.
哟 气色不错啊 雷
Hoo! You look good, Ray.
少废话 霍华德
Cut the crap, Howard.
我实在是想不明白你为什麽坚持
You know, I don't know why you insist on treating me
把我当敌人 因为我不是
like the enemy, 'cause I'm not.
我知道你在干什麽
I know what you're doing.
你召回你的狗腿子 我就不报♥警♥
You call off your dogs, and I won't call the cops.
我实在是不知道你在说什麽
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
汤米·杉斯想弄死达刹
Tommy Sans has been trying to kill Daksha.
花钱雇他的就是你
You've been paying him to do it.
我确实听说了有人想对你的马下手
I did hear about the attacks on your horse,
我很遗憾 雷 达刹是一匹好马
and I'm real sorry, Ray. Daksha's a hell of a fine horse.
你我都清楚雪崩排名第二
You and I both know Snow Clash is second favourite.
你想让他排第一
You want him to be first.
而只有达刹退赛你才能办到
That only happens if Daksha doesn't run.
亲爱的 我对达刹参赛完全没意见
Honey, I got no problem with Daksha running,
因为如果他参赛 我赚的钱更多
'cause if he does, I make even more money.
我只是想尽可能减小你我共同的风险
I just want to minimize our mutual risk.
共同的风险
Our mutual risk?
好吧 我将要告诉你的话
Okay, what I'm about to say to you
你就当从来没听过
is a conversation that never happened.
儘管说
I'm listening.
让雪崩明天赢得比赛
Let Snow Clash win tomorrow
你这辈子就不用再愁钱了
and you'll have more money than you'll ever need.
怎麽讲
How do you figure that?
我手裡有几座赌场 还有一些赌博网站
I own a string of casinos, several Internet gambling sites,
都是可以用假名投♥注♥的
bets could be made under false names,
全押第二名雪崩获胜
all for Snow Clash, the second favourite, to win.
如果我们双倍下注 那能赚不知道多少钱
If we double down, we stand to make-- who knows how much.
如果我们都坐了牢 赚再多也没用
It's not gonna do us much good if we're both in prison.
有风险是肯定的
It's a risk, I'll grant you,
但说真的 这个提议你拒绝不起 雷
but really, you can't afford not to take it, Ray.
我知道银行就要取消你农场的赎回权了
I know the bank's about to foreclose on your farm.
就算达刹明天参赛了
Even if Daksha run tomorrow,
你还是得卖♥♥了他 还只能将其还贷
you'd have to sell him, just to pay off the bank.
我死也不会卖♥♥了他
That is one thing I will never do.
我当然知道你爱你的马了
Oh, hell, I know you love your horse, Ray,
但我还知道你很绝望
but I also know you're desperate.
绝望到雇杉斯演苦肉计的地步
Desperate enough to hire Sans yourself?
我没雇杉斯 你清楚得很
I didn't hire Sans and you know it.
我看被一屁♥股♥债搅得焦头烂额的是你
Now you are the one who is up to your eyeballs in debt.
而且你那些赌场网站什麽的
And all your casinos and gaming sites,
赚来的钱连运营成本的一半都抵不到
they don't bring in half as much as you need to pay 'em off.
我看急需这笔钱的人是你
I think you're the one who really needs the money.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something.
雪崩的速度能吓死你
Snow Clash is fast as hell.
无论达刹来不来 他明天都赢定了
He may win tomorrow whether Daksha runs or not.
你怎麽就觉得我会和你做交易
What makes you think I would ever cut a deal with you?
你这不是来找我谈了吗
Well, you're here, aren't you?
你想出来那一套说法却不报♥警♥
You didn't go to the police with your crazy theories.
反而来找我
You came to me.
而且你猜怎麽著 我看咱俩能合作得很好呢
And you know what? I think we'd make a pretty good team.
考虑考虑吧 雷
Think about it, Ray.
想好了 我随时恭候
I'll be here if you wanna talk.
你干什麽呢
What are you doing?
怎麽了
What?
你从没试过辣酱和枫糖浆一起吃麽
You've never tried hot sauce and maple syrup on--
没吃过
No.
很好吃的 你真该试试
Oh, it's fantastic. You gotta try it.
不行 我得控制体重
No I-- I-- I can't. I gotta watch my weight.
我不能敞开吃的
I'm not allowed to eat.
来试试吧 这是加拿大风俗
Come on, it's like a Canadian tradition.
真的 吃吃看 非常非常好吃
Seriously, try it. It's really, really good.
好吧
Okay...
好吃吧
Right?
难吃到死
That's disgusting.
-是吗 -是的 太难吃了
- Yeah? - Yeah, that's gross.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎麽了 我脸上沾东西了吗
What? Do I have something on my face?
没有
No.
你是怎麽进入电脑这行的
So, how did you get into computers?
我总是喜欢鑽研事物背后的运作原理
Oh, well, um... I always liked knowing how things work.
也没有那麽疯啦
I mean, it's not that crazy.
就好像 好像学一门外语似的
It's just-- like learning a new language, you know?
我觉得挺难理解的 我就不懂电脑
No, it is. I mean, nobody-- I don't understand computers.
我认识的人都不懂电脑
I don't know anyone who understands computers.
两位需要续杯吗
Y'all want more coffee?
需要 谢谢
Oh, yeah, please.
-多谢 -两位慢慢吃
- Thanks. - All right, y'all enjoy.
你是怎麽开始赛马的
So, how'd you get into horseracing?
我就是 喜欢马而已
I just... loved horses, you know?
当然 小孩子都喜欢马
I mean, every kid loves horses,
但我一刻都不想离开马
but I just wanted to be around them all the time.
我没兴趣跟朋友一起玩
I didn't care about playing with my friends.
只喜欢跟马待在一起 所以
I just wanted to be around horses, so...
所以我很小就开始学骑马
Um, so I-- I got into riding, really young,
是雷教的我 我当时非常小
and then Ray took me on, real young.
我开始在马厩学习
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表