剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
They will punish you for helping me.
在他们到之前快走吧
Just leave before they get here.
他们追上来了
They're catching up!
你要做什麽
What are you going to do?
看著
Watch.
天哪
Oh my god!
好伎俩
Nice trick.
快 快
再快点 再快点(咒骂)
明斯克
"迈克尔 快看" 卡尔说
"Michael, look!" Said Karl.
"院子裡有只大熊「
"There's a big bear in the yard.
"它有著尖锐的牙齿和爪子 很吓人"
"A really scary one with big teeth and claws."
但迈克尔说
But Michael said,
"我不怕你"
"I'm not afraid of you."
卡尔看出了这是实话
And Karl saw it was true.
迈克尔不害怕
Michael was not afraid.
他也不需要害怕
And he needn't be, either.
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, children.
我们先暂停一下好吗
Can we stop for a moment, please?
不好
No!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
什麽事
Well?
他之前在农舍 但后来跑掉了
He was at the farmhouse, but he got away.
你怎麽能跟丢他两次了
How could you lose an old man? Twice?
这个人
This man...
用假护照进入了我们国家
entered the country under a false passport.
我们认为他是弗兰克·马丁 一个送货员
We believe he is Frank Martin, a transporter.
显然他和这个法国人是朋友
Apparently he and this Frenchman are friends.
运气不好
That's bad luck.
时机也不对
And bad timing.
如果你在担心明天的事 所有事都已就位
If you're worried about tomorrow, everything is in place,
我向你保证
I assure you.
你不过是个落后国家的腐♥败♥警♥察♥
You, a corrupt policeman in a backward country...
你怎麽向我保证
You assure me?
我不会让你失望的 雷亨伯格先生
I will not fail you, Mr. Reichenberg.
你已经让我失望一次了
You've already failed me once.
如果再让我失望
And if you fail me again,
我损失的几百万谁来赔
who will make up for the millions I lose?
另外 恭喜你
Congratulations, by the way.
恭喜我吗
Congratulations?
是啊
Yeah.
你老婆
Your wife.
她怀孕多久了
How far along is she?
才几周 但我们谁都没说
Only a few weeks, but we have not even told anyone.
你们的第一个孩子 不是吗
Your first child, is it not?
是的
Yes.
家庭是老天的恩赐
Family is a blessing.
一定要保护它不受伤害
You must take care nothing happens to them.
抓住那个送货员
And catch that transporter.
为什麽停下来
Why are we stopping?
开著你名下的车我们走不远
We're not going to get far in a car registered to you.
而且说实话 这变速箱太渣了
And frankly, this gearbox is killing me.
卡特
Cat.
我猜你知道警♥察♥在找你吧
I assume you know the police are looking for you.
过去这二十分钟他的名字在狂亮
His name's lit the last 20 minutes like a damn Christmas tree!
我需要一条出国的新路线 从陆路走
I'm gonna need a new route out of the country. Overland.
他要一条新路线
He's going to need a new route.
你在哪裡
Where are you?
离农舍大概四公里远
We're about four clicks from the farmhouse.
告诉朱尔斯拿我的手♥机♥三角定位
Tell Jules to triangulate with my cellphone.
正在定位 两分钟内就能连接上
I'm doing it. It'll be on his phone in two minutes.
他在办了
He's doing it.
干得不错嘛
That's not a bad job.
参军时练过
From my Army days.
艾琳娜 现在得走了
Elena, we have to go now.
我不能跟你们走
I... I can't come with you.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我不该把你捲进来的
I should never have got you into this.
你看
Look...
你别无选择
you had no choice.
别自责了 我现在只想回家
You shouldn't blame yourself. I just want to go home now.
警♥察♥知道你窝藏了我
The police know you hid me.
如果你回去 他们会惩罚你的
If you go back, they will punish you.
我知道警♥察♥会怎麽样
I know what the police will do.
我丈夫原来是记者
My husband was a journalist.
报道政♥府♥的腐♥败♥新闻
He wrote stories about the government and corruption.
现在他不见了
And now he's gone.
他们把他怎麽了
What did they do to him?
有天他们把他抓去审讯
They just brought him in for questioning one day.
那是三年前了
That was three years ago.
我再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
那你该懂你为什麽要跟我们走
Then you can understand why you need to come with us.
我在这个农场长大的 马丁先生
This farm is where I grew up, Mr. Martin.
这裡是我家
This is my home.
我知道这不容易
I know it's not easy.
但你得找个新家了
But you're going to have to find a new home.
快
快
快点
长官 我们找到了东西
什麽事
我们有所发现
是什麽
抓住送货人的路线
你非得发出那种声音吗
Do you have to make that noise?
什麽声音
What noise?
你的口香糖 很烦人
Your gum. It's snapping.
是尼古丁口香糖 我在戒烟
It's nicotine gum. I'm trying to quit.
你更想我抽烟吗
You prefer that I smoked in here?
是的
Yes.
什麽东西
What is it?
追杀弗兰克和塔可尼的警♥察♥
That cop chasing Frank and Tarconi.
叫多布裡·德罗兹
It turns out his name is Dobry Drozd.
过去一小时他打了五个电♥话♥到...
And he's made five calls in the past hour to...
德鲁斯基宁凯
Druskininkai.
-德鲁斯基什麽 -是个村子
- Druskinin-what? - It's a village.
什麽意思
What does that mean?
不知道 我就是好奇他
I don't know, I'm just wondering why
怎麽突然那麽关注那地方
he's suddenly so interested in the place.
离这多远
How far is it?
看你车速了
Depending on how you drive.
现在选火箭飞人太晚了吗
Too late for that jet pack?
好吧 我们休息一会
Okay, let's rest for a minute.
好主意
Good idea.
累了吗
Tired?
还好 就是想坐下来
I'm alright. I just need to sit down.
你跟她调情吗
You're flirting with her!
我是问她累了吗
I asked her if she was tired.
她不会跟你睡的
She won't sleep with you.
你是嫉妒
You're jealous.
我先看到她的
I saw her first.
你都老到能当她爷爷了
You're old enough to be her grandfather.
爷爷
Grandfather.
你为什麽来这裡
Why did you come here?
来逮捕一个坏人
To arrest a very bad man.
他干了什麽坏事
What did he do?
他杀害身患重症的孩子们
He kills sick children.
怎麽做到的
How?
他製造假药
He makes fake pills,
把假药卖♥♥给治疗
sells them to hospitals
白血病儿童的医院
who treat children with leukemia.
医生们以为自己在给孩子们治疗
Doctors believe they are curing the children,
实际上 他们只能眼睁睁看孩子们死去
but they are only watching them die.
当地警方知道这事吗
And the police here know that?
这是笔很大的生意
It's big business.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表