剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
This isn't about college or education.
石油和战争或...
Oil and war or...
或者干涉 或者你们这些
or fancy interventions or whatever else
社♥会♥主♥义♥傻♥逼♥以为的东西
you socialist assholes think it is.
这是关于敬畏上帝的美国人
This is about God-fearing Americans
自愿为了国家将生命置之度外
who're willing to put their country ahead of themselves,
自愿做出终极牺牲来保卫国家
who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to defend her.
通过杀无辜的人吗
By killing innocent people?
不 是那些不反抗暴♥政♥的美国人♥民♥
No, Americans who don't stand up to tyranny.
他们需要觉醒 在为时未晚之前
They need to wake the hell up, save our country
拯救我们的国家
before it's too late.
当我们获胜时
And when we prevail...
我们会胜利的
We will prevail...
像我这样的人会被载入史册
People like me will be in the history books.
因为在危难时刻拯救美国
For rescuing America in her hour of need.
我们会成为时代的英雄
We'll be the heroes of our time.
上下古今
Of all times.
现在你可以闭嘴了
Right now, it's time to be quiet.
你们没有我的把柄
You've got nothing on me.
要控告我吗
You charging me with something?
这就是典型的暴♥政♥政♥府♥
This is exactly the type of tyrannical government...
闭嘴 带他离开这儿
Shut up! Get him out of here.
你们都会下地狱
You'll all burn.
所有人
All of you.
你没事吧
You okay?
我在路边给你留了份礼物
I left you a present on the side of the road.
田先生的接机人
Tien's pickup man.
我们已经抓到他了
We got him already.
你不是还要去吧
You're not still going in there?
正是
That's the idea.
你不认为田先生会怀疑什麽吗
Don't you think Tien will suspect something,
他的手下都失踪了
given that his man's missing?
大概会吧 但那又怎样
Probably, he will but so what?
还有个问题
Well, there's another problem.
我们译解了一些信息流
We decoded some message traffic.
似乎是田先生要跟布莱克收钱
It seems Tien wants Blake to make a payment.
三千万
30 million.
他所有的资金都在暗网上
Keeps all his funds on the dark net.
只要你说得出来的都在上面
You name it, you can find it on there.
武器收入 毒品...
Markets for weapons, drugs...
显然是个秘密银行账户
Secret bank accounts, apparently.
布莱克那应该有个十个数的密♥码♥
Blake would have a 10-digit key code to access the funds.
好吧 那我们怎麽拿到密♥码♥
Okay. How do we get that?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
你还没办好吗
You're working on it?
田先生在等著呢
Tien's waiting.
即使你拿到了密♥码♥ 你怎麽给弗兰克
And even if you do get the code, how will you get it to Frank?
我们有内线
We have a man on the inside.
在田先生内部吗
Inside Tien's outfit?
只要我们拿到密♥码♥ 他会第一时间告诉弗兰克
He'll be able to share the code with Frank once we have it.
那好吧
Alright then.
我尽量拖时间
I'll stall as long as I can.
我们尽快 弗兰克
We'll work fast here, Frank.
但你要去的话现在就动身吧
But look, if you're going, you gotta go.
我可以帮你们找密♥码♥
Hey, I could really help you find that code.
没必要 小伙子
Not necessary, kid.
一个人吗
Table for one?
我是来找田先生的
I'm here to see Tien.
我不认识什麽田先生
I don't know any Tien.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
我叫达米安·布莱克
Damian Blake.
他叫达米安·布莱克
It's Damian Blake.
想见田先生
He wants to see Tien.
有证件吗
You got ID?
请还给我
I'd like that back.
会还你的
You'll get it back.
别急
Later.
请跟我来 布莱克先生
Please follow me, Mr. Blake.
他正在离开就餐区
He's leaving the dining area.
好 他到后厨了
Okay, he's made it to the kitchen.
正在上楼
He's heading upstairs.
他有点本事 不是吗
He's good, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
你说你有内线
You said you have a man on the inside.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
之前为什麽不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us before?
联调局可没习惯
The FBI's not in the habit of
与外♥围♥承包商分享资源
sharing its secrets with outside contractors.
这是很重要的信息
That's pretty vital information.
他能为我们外界的人探听消息
That's the one on the inside could get us the "in" we needed.
我不认识你
Look, I don't know you.
我猜我只是有点多疑
Hey, I guess I'm just a little paranoid.
你这是什麽意思
What are you talking about?
田路易是联调局的死敌
Louis Tien is the FBI's worst nightmare.
他从贩毒升级成了贩卖♥♥化学武器
He's a drug dealer who's graduated to chemical weapons.
我每次试著调查他
And every time I've tried to move on him,
证据都会消失
the evidence has vanished.
运气不好吗
Bad luck?
和运气无关
Luck has nothing to do with it.
你觉得我为什麽要雇送货员
Why do you think I hired a transporter
而不是用自己的人
instead of using one of my own men?
你们中有内奸
You've got a mole.
局裡有人和恨布莱克一样恨政♥府♥
Someone in the bureau hates the government as much as Blake.
他们想让他拿到这武器
They want him to get this weapon.
如果这是真的 间谍可能就在那屋裡
Well, if that's true, the mole could be in this room.
可能已经出♥卖♥♥♥了弗兰克
They could've already betrayed Frank.
不 我调查过这小队所有人的背景
No, I've vetted everyone on this task force.
高压危险
转过去
Turn around.
手臂展开
Arms stretched out wide.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
怎麽了
What?
这个密♥码♥
This access code.
我们试了所有的解密程式
We've tried every decryption routine there is,
还是破解不出来
but we're getting nowhere.
谁叫你不让我帮忙
Well, you could just let me help you.
你要怎麽办
What are you going to do?
你听说过旁路攻击吗
Have you ever heard of acoustic cryptoanalysis?
分♥析♥在加密过程中
The analysis of the sound produced
产生的声音
during encryption processing...
我们知道
We know what it is.
我会运行那东西
Yeah, well, I run that puppy,
就算最安全的网站都有可能被破解
chances are it can reverse-code even the most secure site.
连联调局都没那个本事
Not even the FBI has that capability.
是啊 但我有
Yeah, well, I do.
你在吹牛
You're bluffing.
让他试试吧
Let him try it.
他没权限
He has no clearance.
现在有了
He does now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是在吹牛吗
Were you bluffing?
当然了
Of course.
那你要怎麽弄到密♥码♥
Then how are you going to get that code?
不知道 但我不这样
I don't know, but if I don't,
他们会杀了弗兰克
they'll kill Frank.
放胆做吧
Just do it.
好
Okay.
让开
Move!
死开点
大佬
Dai lo,
布莱克先生来了
Mr. Blake is here.
你个狗♥日♥的♥去哪了
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表