剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
He's going to need a little demonstration first.
你能安排吗
Think you can arrange that?
稍等
Hold on a sec.
林
Lim...
告诉布莱克先生你父亲是谁
Tell Mr. Blake who your father was.
一个化学家
A chemist.
很聪明
A very brilliant man.
比我聪明十倍
Ten times smarter than me.
但他没法在自己的国家找到工作
But he couldn't find a job in this country,
所以我让他建造了这个製毒实验室
so I had him build this meth lab.
知道他在哪裡吗
You know where he is now?
我猜你会告诉我
I gather you're going to tell me.
死了
Dead.
你知道为什麽吗
You know why?
因为当我看到贩卖♥♥化学武器
Because when I saw that I could make ten times more
可以赚十倍时
selling a chemical weapon,
那老头不愿意
the old man wouldn't do it.
为什麽 林
Why not, Lim?
因为他觉得这样不对
Because he thought it was wrong.
现在他的儿子
And now his son
在为我做同样的工作
is doing the same job for me.
做得差不多一样好
And almost as good.
你知道什麽比聪明更重要吗
You know what's more important than being smart?
坚强
Being strong.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with this.
克裡夫 你发送密♥码♥了吗
Cleef? You sent the code?
刚发了 我们的人收到了
Just now. Our man has it.
你要怎麽把密♥码♥给弗兰克
How are you gonna get that code to Frank?
别担心 我们的人会给他的
Don't worry, our man will get it to him.
因为他自己的原因
For his own reasons,
他跟我们一样想阻止田
he wants to stop Tien just as much as we do.
他要成为一个很富有的人了
He's about to become a very wealthy man.
不会太长时间的
Not for long.
只要弗兰克把武器给了我们
As soon as Frank delivers us the weapon,
我们就关闭田的账户 把钱拿回来
we'll shut down Tien and get that money back.
布莱克呢
What about Blake?
他们会送他去哪
Where are they taking him?
在朱丽叶特监狱有一间牢房♥在等著他呢
He's got a nice cell waiting for him at Joliet.
你觉得那是个好主意吗
You think that's a good idea?
他在这裡什麽都不说
He's not telling us anything here.
好了 该走了 布莱克
Okay, time to go, Blake.
不不 不许动
No, no, freeze! Freeze! Freeze!
凯特 小心
Cat, watch out!
放鬆
Easy.
你要给我汽车钥匙
You're going to give me car keys.
你哪裡都别想去 布莱克
You're not going anywhere, Blake.
听你孩子的话 因为我会打得她脑袋开花
Listen to that kid because I'm gonna blow her brains out.
你要是这样做 你也死定了
The second you do that, you're dead, too.
那就是你跟我之间的区别
That's the difference between you and me.
我不害怕为我的国家而死
I'm not afraid to die for my country.
你逃不远的
You're not gonna get very far.
你闭嘴吧 婊♥子♥
Why don't you shut up, bitch.
朱尔斯
Jules...
在我身后的柜檯上 把钥匙给他
On the counter beside me, give him the keys.
什麽
What?
快去 他不是虚张声势
Just do it. He's not bluffing.
检查一下
Check him.
该死
Oh shit!
好枪法
Nice shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱尔斯
Jules.
钥匙给我
I'll take those.
你没事吧 波尔丢小姐
You okay, Ms. Boldieu?
没事
Fine.
她刚杀了他
She just killed him.
刚好赶上 肖恩
Just in time, Shawn.
林打算给布莱克先生展示一下我们的产品
Lim is about to demonstrate our product to Mr. Blake here.
你也知道
As you know,
化学武器关键的部分
the hard part with chemical weapons
不是化学品
isn't the chemicals.
一切药剂师都可以製毒
Any druggist can make poison.
问题是
The problem is,
如何使其在空气中
how do you get it to hang in the air
停留较长时间 来杀死许多人
long enough so it kills lots of people?
瞧瞧这个
Watch this.
真厉害
Impressive.
秘密是一种高质量蒸汽 能快速传播
The secret's a vapor, so fine it spreads quickly
就连风也吹不散
and not even the wind can blow it away.
林
Lim,
告诉他数字是什麽意思
tell him what the numbers mean.
这麽大的一瓶可以传遍整个芝加哥
A vial this size could spread across Chicago,
在空气中停留六个小时
and stay in the air as long as six hours.
在晴朗的一天
On a good day?
大概有十千万人
That's nearly 10 million people.
死了
Dead.
每人♥大♥概三块
At 3 bucks a person.
我会说这笔交易你很划算 布莱克先生
I'd say you're getting a pretty good deal, Mr. Blake.
你还有多少瓶药剂
How many more of those vials do you have?
只有我们为你做的
Just the ones we made for you.
我们甚至为你打包好了
We even packed it to go for you.
-不知道你喜欢喝哪种 -谢谢
- Not sure how you take it. - Thanks.
我很不会泡咖啡
I make a lousy cup.
但你看起来像是要来一杯
But you look like you could use this.
我没事
I'm alright.
这又不是我工作时第一次被威胁
It's not like it's the first time I've been threatened in this job.
我想不是
I guess not.
救护车正在来的路上
The ambulance is on its way.
帕姆在下面跟你的朋友等著
Pam is down there waiting with your friend.
她没事吧
Is she alright?
帕梅拉
Pamela?
她很坚强的
She's as tough as they come.
这种工作一定让你很费心血
Must take a lot out of you, this kind of job.
她不会表现出来
She would never show it.
她是忠实信徒
She's a true believer.
你不是吗
And you're not?
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
我爱挑战 但是
I love the challenge, but
我有家人
I have a family.
而帕姆
Whereas Pam...
她有时候都不回家
Sometimes she doesn't even go home at night.
昨晚呢
What about last night?
你说什麽
I'm sorry?
你回家很晚吗
Were you late?
昨晚没有
Not last night.
我九点就回家哄孩子睡觉了
I was home by 9 to tuck in my kids.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
都打包好了 可以拿走
All packed and ready to go.
但这跟餐厅一样
But like any restaurant,
你得先付钱
you got to pay the check first.
输入你的银行密♥码♥
Just type your bank code in there.
你没事吧
You okay?
是啊 我还有点耳鸣 但是
Yeah, my ears are still ringing but
至少没人用枪指著我的头
at least I wasn't the one who had a gun pointed at his head.
是啊
Yeah.
反正也不是第一次了
It's not like it's the first time.
弗兰克有什麽消息吗
So, any word on Frank?
暂时还没有
Not yet.
看起来他还在实验室裡
It looks like he's still in the lab.
至少这意味著那个叛徒还没有害死他
At least it means that traitor hasn't gotten him killed yet.
我觉得克裡夫不是叛徒
I don't think Cleef's the traitor.
你说些什麽呢
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表