剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
关于其中的风险
About the risk.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
被人持枪追杀 吓到了是吗
A little scary, wasn't it, getting shot at?
其实挺酷的
Kind of cool, too.
他叫亚历克山大·马格亚
His name is Aleksander Magyar.
马格亚
Magyar.
德祖的兄弟
Brother of Deszu.
今早他在一间车行枪杀了两人
We think he shot 2 people dead in a car dealership this morning.
这麽说如今他们两兄弟都为黑♥手♥党♥工作了
So now both brothers are working for the Mafia?
这个疯子是怎麽找到我侄子的
How did this madman find my nephew?
我希望你们或许会知道
I hoped you might know.
弗兰克离开你们府邸没多久 袭击就发生了
The attack happened only minutes after Frank left your estate.
他们跟踪你的送货员来这的
They followed your transporter here.
弗兰克不会出这种失误
Frank doesn't make mistakes like that.
你当然这麽说
Of course you'd say that.
我想他也不接受退款吧
I suppose he doesn't give refunds either.
他会将你侄子安全送到罗马的 马罗恩先生
He will get your nephew to Rome, Mr. Marrone.
不
No.
我不会让卢卡出庭作证了
I'm not letting Luca testify.
马蒂诺
Martino...
我希望为我兄弟伸张正义
I want justice for my brother,
但我不想为此搭上那孩子的性命
but not at the cost of that boy's life.
弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
我兄弟曾经想过聘用你
My brother thought of hiring you for a job once.
你想要工作吗 弗兰克
You want the job, Frank?
不
No...
谢谢
thank you.
我已经有工作了
I already have one.
你不该接受的 弗兰克
You should not have taken it, Frank.
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
这事不针对你 弗兰克
I have nothing against you, Frank.
现在抽身
Leave now.
你就能活下去
You can live.
我从不放弃任务
I never quit a job.
那就太可惜了
Too bad then.
跟我来
Come with me!
快点
Now!
快跑
Run.
-迪埃特 -弗兰克
- Dieter! - Frank,
我们有麻烦了
we've got trouble.
什麽情况 我得把他们弄出去
Tell me about it. I've got to get them out of here.
他们在监视你的车
They're watching your car.
谁要你关心我的车了
Who said anything about my car?
你的战车恭候多时了
Your chariot awaits.
今晚见
See you tonight.
你好 马蒂诺
Martino, hi.
好的
Okay.
他说你得把我们带回慕尼黑
He said you have to take us back to Munich.
什麽
What?
他觉得这太危险了 卢卡
He's decided it's too dangerous, Luca.
他不想再让你去作证
He doesn't want you to testify.
但我答应了的
But I said I would.
这不是你能决定的 宝贝
Well, it's not your decision, honey.
那也不是他能决定的 他又不是我父亲
It's not his either, he's not my father.
我是你母亲
Well, I'm your mother!
那你能有个母亲的样子吗
Why don't you act like it?
卢卡
Luca!
你想怎麽做
What do you want to do?
马蒂诺说让你带我们回慕尼黑
Martino said to take us back to Munich.
我是问你想怎麽做 马罗恩夫人
I'm asking what you want to do, Mrs. Marrone.
我们去罗马
We are going to Rome.
他们还是要去
They are going anyway.
她不会听我的
She won't listen to me.
你要知道
You must understand.
马蒂诺和博纳多曾为那女人起过争执
Martino and Bernardo had a falling out over that woman.
为什麽
Why?
卡特
Cat?
我还不知道法国女人说髒话会用意大利语
I didn't know French women swore in Italian?
这个就会
This one does.
我母亲是意大利人
My mother's Italian.
劳拉能听到你说话吗
Can Laura hear you?
不能 怎麽了
No, why?
我刚发现了一些新闻裡没提到的事
Look, I just found out something that wasn't in the news.
她的婚姻已经破碎了
Her marriage was over.
谁说的
Says who?
索菲亚
Sofia.
她说博纳多要离婚
She said Bernardo wanted a divorce.
因为她对他不忠
And it seems there was some infidelity.
你觉得是她僱人行凶的吗
You think she had him killed?
她也没料到卢卡会看到案发经过
She couldn't know Luca would witness it.
他们今天也朝她开枪了
They shot at her today too.
马格亚是要救他兄弟
Magyar needs to save his brother.
不管是谁雇的他
Doesn't matter who hired him.
这还是不能解释他们怎麽能找到我们两次的
That still doesn't explain how they found us today, twice.
我想谢谢之前你说的那些话
I want to thank you for what you said back there.
我说了什麽
What did I say?
你问我想怎麽做
You asked what I wanted.
我才意识到已经很久没人徵求过我的意见了
And I realized no one asked me that in a long time.
博纳多总是决定一切吗
Bernardo made all the decisions?
没错
Yes.
就像决定跟你离婚
Like deciding to divorce you?
你是这麽听说的吗
Is that what you heard?
这有可能成为谋杀的动机 马罗恩夫人
It could be considered a motive for murder, Mrs. Marrone.
黑♥手♥党♥僱人杀害了我丈夫
The mafia ordered my husband's death.
但黑♥手♥党♥没告诉那些人我们今天的行踪
The mafia didn't tell those men where to find us today.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
一定是与你们家很亲近的人 甚至是家人
It had to be someone close to your family, or in it.
你觉得我会对自己的儿子这麽做吗
You think I'd do this to my own son?
你知道过去这几周他都经受了些什麽吗
Do you know the hell he's been through these past weeks?
你爱你丈夫吗
Did you love your husband?
博纳多在克罗地亚的一个乡村裡发现了我
Bernardo found me in a village in Croatia.
他将我从贫困的生活中拯救出来
He saved me from a life of poverty.
不 我不爱他
I wasn't in love with him, no.
他也知道 但他是我儿子的父亲
And he knew that, but he was the father of my son
我对他很忠实
and I was faithful to him.
我绝不会伤害他
I would never hurt him.
绝不会
Never.
你是谁
Who might you be?
卡特裡娜·玻尔丢
Caterina Boldieu.
我为送货员工作
I work for the transporter.
那你最好开始另寻出路吧
Better start looking for another job then.
弗兰克·马丁死定了
Frank Martin's a dead man.
你弟弟一定很爱你
Your brother must love you very much,
不过是病态的爱
In his own sick way.
他今天已经两次试图杀掉那个男孩
He tried to kill the boy twice today.
你来这裡就是跟我说这些吗
Is that what you came here to tell me?
我是来给你最后一次机会
I came here to give you one last chance,
挽救你弟弟的性命
to save your brother's life.
挽救我弟弟的性命
To save my brothers life?
告诉我雇你那个人的名字
Tell me the name of the person who hired you.
报纸上说是黑♥手♥党♥
The papers say it was the mafia.
那你怎麽说
What do you say?
我什麽都不说 我是无辜的
I say nothing. I'm innocent.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
如果你弟弟再敢阻止弗兰克
If your brother tries to stop Frank again,
他就没命了
He's gonna die.
你是个不错的贱♥人♥ 卡特裡娜
You're a fine piece of ass, Caterina.
所以我很遗憾地说
So I'm sad to say this.
没人能威胁我弟弟
No one threatens my brother.
没人
No one.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表