剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Son-of-a-bitch!
我得见诺瓦克先生
I need to see Mr. Novik.
对不起 他现在没空
I'm sorry. He's not available.
证书呢
The title?
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
没有
No.
你欺骗了我
You double-crossed me!
你毁了我
You have ruined me!
我没有
I didn't.
是弗兰克·马丁干的
Frank Martin did.
他还活著吗
Is he still alive?
是的
Yes.
那这事没完
Then this isn't over.
你完了
It is for you.
也许你没听清
Maybe you didn't hear me.
我现在就得见他
I need to see him now.
谢谢
Thanks.
至少诺瓦克的护照起作用了
At least Novik's passports worked.
给你
Here you go.
乾杯
Cheers.
喂
Yeah?
听到你的声音真好
Good to hear your voice.
诺瓦剋死了
Novik's dead.
达辛派人杀了他
Dassin had him killed.
对
Right.
我有关于莎拉·奈特消失的信息
And I have information about Zara Knight's disappearance.
莎拉的消失跟部长没有关係
The Minister wasn't involved in the disappearance of Zara.
这是达辛干的
Dassin was.
你说些什麽呢
What are you talking about?
在警♥察♥文件裡 我看到一张照片
I saw a photo in the police files.
她消失那天 他去参加会议了
He was there at the conference the day she disappeared.
弗兰克 你还好吧
Frank, are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表