剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
He was in charge of destroying Kaddafi's chemical weapons.
但是大家都怀疑他自己留下了一件
But everyone suspects he kept one for himself.
真会赚钱
Nice little earner.
你朋友可能是要阻止他把武器卖♥♥掉
Your friend would've tried to stop him selling it on.
是啊
Yeah.
直到有人阻止了他
Until someone stopped him.
什麽意思
What do you mean?
罗伯死了
Rob's dead.
什麽时候
When?
大约两小时前
About two hours ago.
我亲眼看到的
I watched it happen.
真的很遗憾 是谁干的
I'm so sorry, who did it?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure,
但是我已经受够了
but I've had enough.
我取到尸体后就带他回家
I'm getting the body and I'm bringing him home.
马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是我们不能将尸体给你
but we are not able to release the body.
我可以徵得他在英格兰家人的同意
I can get authorization from his family in England.
泰勒先生明天会由他的家人在此埋葬
Mr. Tyler will be buried tomorrow by his family here.
他这裡的家人吗
His family here?
你想干什麽
What do you want?
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我让你走的
I told you to go.
你不听我的话 现在害死他了吧
You wouldn't listen, now he's dead.
很遗憾他去世了...
I'm sorry for your loss...
泰勒太太
Mrs. Tyler.
进来说
Come inside.
你怎麽发现的
How did you find out?
我想去认领尸体 可是你已经认领了
I tried to claim the body, but you already had.
罗伯不想让别人发现我们的关係
Rob didn't want anyone to find out about us.
他觉得他们会伤害我逼他就范
He thought that they would try to hurt me to get to him.
你觉得是谁杀了他
Who do you think killed him?
德克玛或者曼古什吧
Dekma or Mangoush.
肯定是他们其中的一个
It had to be one or the other.
不是
No.
他们都想要活口
They wanted him alive.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Certain.
那这是谁干的
Then who did this?
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
库巴尔 是个政♥府♥部长
Al-Kubar, a government minister.
为曼古什效力的
He's working for Mangoush.
罗伯说他是个危险人物
Rob said he was a very dangerous man.
曾经是
He was.
他走私化学武器
He was peddling a chemical weapon.
跟罗伯一起在那天夜裡消失了
Disappeared the same night as Rob.
什麽
What?
怎麽回事
What is it?
不知道
I'm not sure.
可能没什麽
Maybe nothing.
-罗伯 -罗伯
- Rob! - Rob!
准备好没 伙计
Ready, mate?
你干什麽
What are you doing?
我们不走
We're not leaving.
为什麽
Why not?
罗伯没死
Rob's not dead.
就是她
That's her.
这是谁
Who is this?
汤姆·艾瓦克罗夫特 罗伯的朋友
Tom Evercroft, a friend of Rob's.
朋友吗
A friend, huh?
像他那种吗
Like him?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
请你们让我默默哀悼
Please, let me mourn in peace.
没问题 但你是在浪费时间
I would, but you're wasting your time.
你丈夫是假死
Your husband faked his death.
我才亲眼看他们把我丈夫葬进土裡
I just watched them lower my husband into the ground!
那不是罗伯
That wasn't Rob.
那他们葬的是空棺材吗
So they buried an empty box, huh?
他们葬的是穆斯塔法·库巴尔
They buried Mustafa Al-Kubar.
什麽
What?
弗兰克认为罗伯杀了他
Frank thinks Rob killed him.
但你们...
But you...
亲眼看见他死了
you watched him die.
他们把我们带到一个特定地点
They took us to a specific location,
罗伯喊了我们 让我们看向一个特定角度
Rob called us to make us look in a precise direction.
就在那时 一辆卡车停了下来
At a precise moment, a truck pulled to a stop,
挡住了我们视线
blocking our line of sight.
他算准了时间
He timed it all perfectly.
打给卡车司机
Called the truck driver
确保他就在那时开过去
to make sure he passed at just the right moment.
给了罗伯足够的时间
Giving Rob enough time
逃出车子 引爆♥炸♥弹
to get out of the car and detonate the bomb.
他知道这裡下葬前不会尸检
He knew the body would be buried here with no autopsy.
没证据说那不是他
No proof it wasn't him.
不会的
No.
罗伯爱我
Rob loved me.
他不会这麽做的
He wouldn't do that.
有办法知道真♥相♥
There's one way to find out.
开棺验尸
Demand an autopsy.
有什麽好处呢
What good would that do?
如果他们从罗伯墓裡挖出的尸体不是他
If they dig up a body in rob's grave and it's not him,
他就有大♥麻♥烦了
he's got a big problem.
已经两个小时了
It's been two hours.
但愿你知道你在干什麽 伙计
Sincerely hope you know what you're doing, mate.
罗伯在验尸官办公室会安插眼线的
Rob will have a man inside the coroner's office.
对不起 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank...
拉你来这裡
for dragging you out here.
事实是...
Truth is...
我觉得比起救罗伯 这更像在救我
I think this was more about saving me than it was Rob.
有那麽糟吗
Things that bad?
我生无可恋 弗兰克
My life's going nowhere, Frank.
他们击中我的时候 就该杀了我
When they shot me, they might as well have killed me.
但他们没有
Well, they didn't.
只要你活著 就得不停抗争
While you're alive, you've got to keep fighting.
看谁来了
Look who's here.
有访客
Visitors.
跟我们走一趟
去哪裡
走了就知道
他们想让我们跟他们走
They want us to go with them.
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
罗伯·泰勒 安然无恙
Rob Tyler, alive and well.
你怎麽能这麽对我
How could you do this to me?
对不起 达瑞娅
I'm sorry, Daria...
如果还有别的办法...
If there'd been any other way...
就不能让我好好死吗
Couldn't let a man die in peace?
不行吗 两位
Could you, boys?
这麽对朋友真不错啊
Nice way to treat your friends.
说来话长 老弗
It's complicated, Frankie.
我觉得挺简单
Looks pretty simple to me.
你装死来阻止曼古什 德克玛和我们
You staged your death to stop Mangoush, Dekma and us
寻找你
looking for you.
你们真是一对疯子
You're a pair of crazy bastards.
一开始就不该来
Shouldn't have come here in the first place.
我们是来帮你的
We came here to help you.
-我知道 -因为没别人会帮
- I know. - Because no one else would!
我也爱你们这点
And I love you for it.
但你们差点就搞砸事情了
But you very nearly screwed things up.
看来你会做出解释
Looks like an explanation's in order.
沙林毒气
Sarin gas...
毒性是氰化物的二十倍
20 times more deadly than cyanide,
无法检测
Impossible to detect,
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表