剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Where the hell you been, you prick?
你妈知道你嘴这麽髒吗
Your mother know you talk like that?
回答我
Answer my question.
你的人没出现
Your man didn't show up.
吉米没接电♥话♥
Jimmy hasn't answered his phone.
为什麽 他在哪
Why not? Where is he?
不知道 他浑得很
I don't know. He's a fuck-up.
你搜他身了吗
You search him?
他没问题
He's clean.
准备好转钱了吗 布莱克先生
You ready to transfer the money, Mr. Blake?
准备好了
I'm ready.
那就开始吧
Then let's do this.
但我不干
But I won't.
除非让我看到货
Not until I see the product.
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
没看到东西我不会付钱的
You don't expect me to pay sight unseen.
你的同伴已经看到了
Your associates already saw it.
你是来付完钱就走的 朋友
You're here to pay and go, my friend.
除非我亲眼看到
Not until I see it for myself.
你是条子吗 小可爱
Are you a cop, kitty cat?
是吗
Is that what you are?
是难道会告诉你吗
Wouldn't tell you if I was, would I?
当然
No...
你♥他♥妈♥肯定不会
you sure as fuck wouldn't.
你很风趣 布莱克先生
You're a funny guy, Mr. Blake...
你知道吗
You know that?
好吧
Ah well...
你不付钱
you don't pay,
就别想走
you don't leave.
在这等著
Wait here.
什麽事
Well?
真的东西
It's real.
未必就不是伪造的
Doesn't make it genuine.
你干什麽 学幸运签饼吗
What are you, a fortune cookie?
这他妈什麽意思
What the hell does that mean?
护照
The passport.
布莱克是从都柏林飞来的
Blake flew in from Dublin.
是啊 所以呢
Yeah. So?
看看吧
Take a look.
怎麽了
What?
我什麽都没看到
I don't see anything.
正是
Exactly.
邮戳
The stamp.
离开爱尔兰肯定会有邮戳
Can't leave Ireland without getting a stamp.
某人很匆忙啊
Somebody was in a hurry.
没法做出真正的护照
Somebody who couldn't make a real passport.
我们风趣的朋友是个条子
Our funny friend's a Fed.
这边请 布莱克先生
Right this way, Mr. Blake.
田先生呢
Where's Tien?
在实验室裡等著
Waiting up in the lab.
这是什麽情况
What the hell is this?
你对待客户的方式很有趣
You've got a funny way of treating your customers,
田先生
Mr. Tien.
你的护照 你个卑鄙小人
Your passport, you rat.
你忘记盖上邮戳了
You forget to get it stamped.
你觉得我只有一份护照吗
You think I carry only one passport?
想想我的职业
In my line of work?
如果他拿到了武器会怎麽做
What would he have done with it if he'd got that weapon?
布莱克这样的人觉得
Men like Blake think
这个国家已经大大偏离轨道了
this country's gone so far off track,
唯一拯救它的方法就是毁掉它
the only way to save it is to destroy it.
比如在白宫引爆化学武器
Like setting off a chemical weapon at the White House.
是的
Yeah.
国会山
Capitol Hill.
华尔街
Wall Street.
他有病
He's a sick man.
很多人也得了这种病
A lot of men suffer from the same illness.
对吧
Right?
他们觉得自己是爱国者
They think they're patriots.
我仅仅能为祖国贡献一次生命
"I have but one life to lose for my country..."
联调局不会想要这种人来工作
The FBI will never want for work.
卡特 乌尔夫探员
Cat, Agent Wolfe...
我能单独和你们聊聊吗
Can I please have a word alone?
这裡没别人啊
We are alone.
我们换个地方
Yeah, just not here.
朱尔斯 怎麽了
Jules, what is it?
我拿到了 布莱克三千万的密♥码♥
I got it. The access code to Blake's 30 million.
太棒了 给弗兰克吧
Great. Let's give it to Frank.
有个问题
There's a problem.
朱尔斯 不管是什麽问题 都可以等等
Jules, whatever it is, it can wait.
不行
No. It can't.
怎麽了
What's the matter?
我定位布莱克的账户时 能看出昨晚
When I located Blake's account, I could see that somebody had
已经有人访问了
already accessed it late last night.
晚上10:16
10:16 P.M.
是谁
Who did?
我追踪了IP地址
Well, I tracked the IP address.
是台笔记本 政♥府♥发的
It's a laptop, government issue.
不 等等 政♥府♥发的
No, hang on, government issue?
是克裡夫探员的
It belongs to Agent Cleef.
他就是你的内奸
He's your mole.
不 我认识丹·克裡夫接近十年了
No, I've known Dan Cleef for nearly ten years.
他有妻子 两个孩子
The guy's got a wife, he's got two kids.
你确定是他吗
Are you absolutely sure it's him?
昨晚钱是由一个无法追踪的人
Money was transferred into the account last night
转到那个账户的
from an untraceable source.
我是说 也许这就是他在都柏林的原因
I mean, that's probably why he was in Dublin.
那肯定有赞助人赞助布莱克
Then Blake must have backers funding him.
跟他一样想扳到政♥府♥的狂热分子
Zealots who want to bring down the government as much as he does.
克裡夫是他们的中间人吗 我不信
Cleef's their middleman? I don't buy it.
他可能只是想看看
He was probably just checking to see
账户裡有没有钱
that there was money in the account.
这合情合理
It makes sense.
现在我们还不能断言
Right now, we can't say anything.
如果克裡夫知道我们知道了 他可能会暴露弗兰克
If Cleef knows we know, he might expose Frank.
反正他也可能暴露
He might anyways.
我们要确保那不会发生
We're gonna make sure that doesn't happen.
希望如此
Well, I hope so.
我不想让他在裡面跟布莱克说话了
And I don't want him in there talking to Blake anymore.
但现在 我们得把密♥码♥告诉弗兰克
But right now, we've got to get the code to Frank.
好吧
Okay.
你在都柏林做什麽
What were you doing in Dublin?
喝啤酒 你问干嘛
Drinking beer. What do you care?
你知道吗 布莱克先生
You know something, Mr. Blake?
我真的很佩服你主张的
I really admire what you stand for.
炸毁政♥府♥什麽的
Blowing up the government and shit.
是吗
Is that so?
我长大时一无所有
I had nothing growing up.
现在瞧瞧
Now look.
我靠自己打造了这一切
I built this all by myself.
我就是美国梦
I'm the American dream.
贩卖♥♥化学武器
Selling chemical weapons.
这叫自♥由♥ 亲
It's called freedom, baby.
你没看见我因为没有政♥府♥救济而哭诉
You don't see me crying for no government handouts...
不像那些搞乱经济的懒惰移♥民♥
unlike those lazy-ass immigrants fucking up the economy.
林
Lim.
过来
Come here.
这是我们的顾客
This is our customer.
他的货准备好了吗
Got his package ready?
-准备好了 -很好
- It's ready. - Good.
他需要一些示范
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表