剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
武器在哪 泰勒先生
Where is the weapon, Mr. Tyler?
武器在哪
Where is the weapon?
罗伯 别告诉他
Rob, don't tell him.
水泥罐车裡
The cement truck.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们走
Let's go!
开一辆车 我们在机场见
Take one of those cars we'll meet you at the airfield!
我不指望你原谅我 但是...
I don't expect you to forgive me, but...
我会挽回的 好吗
I'm gonna make this right, okay?
-我没子弹了 汤米 -我也是 弟兄们
- I'm out, Tommy! - I'm out too, boys!
把住方向盘
Take the wheel.
弗兰克
Frank!
在他们手上
清理掉
你还好吗 伙计
You alright, mate?
工作日罢了
Just another day at the office.
汤米
Tommy!
兄弟们
Well, chaps,
我们被压制了
we're pinned down,
敌人太多
outnumbered,
我急需救治
and I'm in dire need of medical attention.
跟以前一样 汤米
Just like old times, Tommy.
我们得回车上
We need to get back to the jeep.
你们看
Look at it.
没机会的 德克玛会追杀我们
There's no chance, Dekma would chase us down.
你们两个倒是可以
The two of you can make it though.
不 罗伯
No, Rob,
我们生死与共
we don't leave a man behind.
或许是时候了 兄弟们
This might be that moment, boys.
该轮到我做英雄了吧
My turn to be the hero, eh?
不要
No.
-当然 -不要
- Yes. - No!
让我去
Yes!
听著 老弗 帮我个忙好吗
Listen, Frankie, just do me a favour, will you?
跟她说对不起
Tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我爱她
And tell her I love her.
我还是你们的朋友 兄弟们
I'm still your friend, boys.
现在暂时忘了吧
Just forgot it for a while.
盒子给我 弗兰克
Gimme that box, Frank.
把该死的盒子给我
Gimme the damn case!
好了 准备跑路 兄弟们
Okay, get your running shoes on, lads.
快来 快来
Come on! Come on!
总算抓到你了
Finally.
把这放飞机上
Put this on the plane.
你留在这 汤姆
You're staying here, Tom.
我需要医生 弗兰克
I need a doctor, Frank.
达瑞娅会帮你的
Daria will help you.
确保军情六处照顾好她
And make sure that MI6 takes care of her.
罗伯会希望这样的
Rob would've wanted it.
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
军情六处根本不知道我在这
MI6 doesn't even know I'm here.
他们不能碰这事
They couldn't have their fingerprints on this,
所以你来找我
so you came to me...
让我来帮他们干髒活
so I could do their dirty work.
你什麽时候发现的
When did you know?
我看到德克玛以后
When I saw Dekma.
除非你打了电♥话♥ 否则他不会
He couldn't have known where to find the weapon
知道武器在哪裡
unless you called him.
他是我们在这场战争裡的卒子
He's our dog in this fight.
我该确保他拿到武器的
I was supposed to make sure he got the weapon.
我要毁了它
I'm gonna destroy it.
对不起 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
罗伯说得对 你知道吗
Rob was right, you know?
现在已经分不清对错了
It's hard to tell right from wrong anymore.
他说要跟你说对不起
He said to say that he's sorry...
还有他爱你
and that he loves you.
抱歉我们没救回他
I'm sorry we couldn't save him.
但你做到了
But you did.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表