剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
对 当我知道他是谁后
Yeah, and I gave every cent to charity
我就把所有钱捐给了慈善机构
when I found out who the fuck he was.
从那以后 他试图联繫过你吗
Has he tried to contact you since?
据我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
我不明白他为什麽想杀我
I don't understand why he'd want to kill me.
显然他不大会接受拒绝
Well, obviously he's not a guy that takes rejection well.
怎麽了
What? What is it?
怎麽了
What is it?
狗叫了
The dog...
他们来了
They're here.
什麽
What?
-你怎麽知道 -穿好衣服
- How do you know? - Get dressed.
跟我来
Come with me.
醒醒
Wake up!
关灯
Turn the light off.
跟我来
Come with me now.
你拿了手♥机♥ 对吧
You brought your cell phone, didn't you?
我关机了
I switched it off!
就算关机了 还是能追踪到信♥号♥♥
You can still trace the signal, even if it's off.
等一会儿
Stay there for a minute.
你家有地下室吗 可以躲起来的地方
You have a basement, somewhere you can hide?
没有地下室
Basement, no, no basement.
我们可以躲在教堂裡
We can hide in the church.
在哪裡
Where is it?
在后面
Out the back.
过去吧 保持隐蔽
Okay, make your way there. Stay hidden.
不要动 等我去找你们
Don't move until I come for you.
好
Okay.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
他在那裡 快点
He's out there! Go, go, go!
一个男人抓走了她
A man took her!
她走了
She's gone!
卡特 你查到了什麽
Cat, what've you got?
纳书博在汉诺威市外的房♥子
Nshombo's property outside Hanover...
我不知道文森特是不是带她去了那裡 但是
I don't know if Vincent took her there but...
把坐标发给我
Send me the co-ordinates.
我正在发
Sending it to you now.
我来报♥警♥
I'll call the police.
弗兰克
Frank!
他们来了
They're here.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
早上好 马丁先生
Good morning, Mr. Martin.
我没有携带武器
I don't carry a weapon.
你是来送死的吗 马丁先生
You come here to die, Mr. Martin?
不是 是送你进监狱
No, to see you in prison.
那你会失望的 跟很多其他人一样
Then you'll be very disappointed like so many others have been.
绑♥架♥ 谋杀未遂
Kidnapping, attempted murder...
再加上谋杀
You add murder to that list,
你这辈子就都得蹲监狱了
you'll spend the rest of your life behind bars.
前提是他们找到她的尸体
If they find her body.
或者你的
Or yours.
他们不会的
Which they won't.
从来都没有过
They never do.
氟硫酸
Fluoro-sulphuric acid.
我发现那很有用 你也能想像
I find it rather useful. As you can imagine.
不 拜託不要这样做 拜託
No, please don't do this. Please!
你没跟我说话
You do not address me!
你不尊重我
You disrespected me!
不 拜託 等等 等等
No, please! Wait, wait!
等等 我什麽都听你的
Wait! I'll do anything you want! I'll do anything.
所以你愿意献身来救你的爱人啊
So you'll prostitute yourself to save your lover?
那就来吧
Come on then,
看看你是个多麽淫♥荡♥的荡♥妇♥
let's see how much of a slut you really are.
不 弗兰克
No! Frank!
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
我要割伤你丑陋的肥脸
I'm going to cut your ugly, fat face!
弗兰克
Frank...
你不敢的
You wouldn't dare.
阿姆斯特丹
那...
So...
我继续巡演了 没人会知道
Back to the circus, and no one will ever know.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
司空见惯
All in a day's work.
我可以低调点
I could do low profile.
我可以做你的钱小姐
I could be your Miss Moneypenny.
是啊 你可以
Yes, you could.
但你不该
But you shouldn't.
那你要帮我一个忙
Well, you will do me a favour then.
留下来听第一首歌♥
Stay for the first song.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表