剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
多亏你留的纸条
Thanks to your note.
不远了
We're not far now.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
你帮助马塞尔 也很勇敢
You were brave, helping Marcel.
是我遇见的最勇敢的几个人之一
One of the bravest people I've ever met.
我还是害怕离开家园
I'm still afraid to leave my home.
感觉就像
It feels like...
丢下我丈夫似的
leaving behind my husband.
他已经死了 这我知道
He's dead, I know that.
但是如果我在家 我还能
But if I was home, I could...
幻想有一天他会回来
imagine he'd be back one day.
我们都准备好了 弗兰克
We're all set, Frank.
我不行
I can't.
你当然行 都已经走到这一步了
You can. You've come this far.
我丈夫
My husband...
我属于这裡
I belong here.
我们不会丢下你的
We're not going to leave you.
抱歉你必须如此了
You have to, I'm sorry.
我们先去聊聊
Give us a minute.
朱尔斯呢
Hey. Where's Jules?
我刚跟他说过话 他被困在了卡车裡
I just spoke to him. He's stuck in a truck.
他在一家老修道院外面
He's outside an old monastery...
神圣的圣欧佛洛绪涅
Saint Euphrosyne the Holy.
你说什麽
What did you say?
-叫什麽名字 -圣欧佛洛绪涅
- What's the name again? - Saint Euphrosyne.
欧佛洛绪涅 欧佛洛 弗兰克 这是代号♥
Euphrosyne... Euphro. Frank, it's the code name.
雷亨伯格的货
Reichenberg's shipment.
弗兰克 你在哪裡
Frank! Where are you?
我们在外面
We're outside.
太棒了 来救我
Great, come get me.
在努力 你看到了什麽
Working on it. What do you see?
一群拿著猎枪的坏蛋
A bunch of badass-looking dudes with shotguns.
有多少
How many?
我不知道 也许是六个
I don't know, maybe six.
那把枪裡还剩多少子弹
How many bullets left in that gun?
一颗
One.
卡特 你有什麽
Cat, what do you have?
薄荷糖
Breath mints.
该死
Oh, crap!
怎麽了
What?
我完蛋了
I'm toast!
你在这裡干什麽
不不
No, no!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
我不会说俄语
No speakee Russki!
你留在这裡 你俩跟我来
You stay here. You two come with me.
你说法语吗 英语呢
我说英语
English. Kinda.
你跟送货员合作
You work with the transporter.
是的 你怎麽知道的
Yeah. How did you know?
我不该那样说的 对吧
I shouldn't have said that, should I?
喂
Yes?
你收到的纸条是个诡计
The note you received, it was a ruse.
你说什麽呢
What are you talking about?
送货员没有前往边界
The transporter's not headed to the border.
他就在这裡
He's here.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
好了 我们走
这的确是假药
It's the counterfeits alright.
有什麽主意吗
Got any ideas?
我还希望你有呢
I was hoping you might.
那是汽油吗
Is that gasoline?
我们有个计划
We have a plan...
谢谢
Thanks.
一块木板 那能帮你什麽忙
A board? What good is that going to do you?
等著瞧吧
Wait and see.
五
Five.
没子弹了
Out of bullets.
我也料到了
I thought so.
艾琳娜·罗曼丘克
你有机会时应该离开的
现在你会死
像你丈夫一样
我丈夫 他死了吗
当然
那我的遭遇就不重要了
很高兴你这麽想
你拿上那些
You take those.
走吧
Go on.
放下
Put it down!
都搞定了 弗兰克
All done, Frank.
停下
Stop!
抱歉 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
别担心
No worries.
值得吗 局长
Was it worth it, Inspector?
阻止你吗 当然了
Stopping you? Of course.
但你没有阻止我 完全没有
But you haven't stopped me. Not at all.
放下汽油
Set down the petrol.
放了他
Let him go.
你不会对我开枪的 马丁先生
You're not going to shoot me, Mr. Martin.
要是你杀了他 你就会全身起火
Kill him, you're a torch.
如果我也杀了她呢
And if I kill her, too?
看看我在外面找到了谁
Look what I found outside.
扔了枪 马丁先生
Drop it, Mr. Martin.
不然他俩都会死
Or they both die.
没事 弗兰克
It's okay, Frank.
他告诉我 我丈夫死了
He told me my husband is dead.
是啊 但你没死
Yeah, but you're not.
这是第二枪
That makes two.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
I'm ready.
我准备好离开这裡了
I'm ready to leave this place.
刚才他差点打中我
He nearly shot me then!
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表