剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你想说什麽
Your point?
坏人也会知道你会去的
The bad guys will know you're coming.
好歹我也知道他们在等我
And I will know they're waiting.
给我份地图的複印件
Leave hard copies of the map,
明早我就去接他
so I'll pick up the boy in the morning.
别灰心
Don't be discouraged.
我来可不是为了被无视的
I didn't take this job to be ignored.
他很需要你
He needs you here, more than he knows.
意大利卡潘内监狱
哥
Brother.
有消息吗
Any news?
一个送货员受雇送那男孩儿去罗马
A transporter has been hired to take the boy to Rome.
我不会让我的馀生
I will not spend the rest of my life
烂在这个鬼地方的
rotting in this shithole.
不会的
That...will not happen.
谁会去阻止他
Who's going to stop it?
你吗
You?
你的命
Your life
握在我手裡
is in my hands.
我不会让你失望的
I will not fail you.
慕尼黑城外
马蒂诺·马罗恩
Martino Marrone.
我老婆 索菲亚
My wife, Sofia.
谢谢你的到来 马丁先生
Thank you for coming, Mr. Martin.
你能想到我们有多担心
You can imagine how worried we have been.
他来这儿可不是出于善心
He's not here out of the goodness of his heart.
他很专业 拿钱做事
He's a professional, paid to do a job.
对吗 马丁先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Martin?
我去告诉劳拉你来了
I'll tell Laura you are here.
那边那个是我外甥
That's my nephew over there.
像往常一样沉浸在游戏裡
Lost in his games, as usual.
我哥哥当法官的时候
When my brother became a judge,
我老婆和我被留下来打理家族生意
my wife and I were left running the family business.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
突然我也要照顾他的家庭
Suddenly I'm taking care of his family, too.
如你所说 马罗恩先生 我是来做事的
Like you said, Mr. Marrone, I'm just here to do a job.
就你一人护送我们吗
It's just you taking us?
没错
That's right.
安全吗
Is it safe?
我意思是不用安排些武装警卫什麽的吗
I mean shouldn't we have armed guards or something?
还是低调点的好
A low profile is best.
我们可不想惹人注意
We don't want to attract attention.
我儿子对我来说就是一切
My son is everything to me.
我需要你保证他的安全
I need you to promise he'll be safe.
这点我不敢保证
I can't make promises.
但我会拚死护他周全
But he'll be safe, I'll stake my life on it.
你能跟他聊聊吗
Could you talk to him?
我知道他太骄傲 有些话说不出口
I know he's too proud to say it but...
但他跟我一样害怕
he is as scared as I am.
你就是那个送货员吗
Are you the transporter?
他们说你会保证没人能伤害到我
They said you'll make sure nobody hurts me.
没错
That's right.
你知道吗 我爸也是被杀害的
You know, my father was killed too.
在我比你长几岁的时候
When I was a couple of years younger than you.
找到真凶了吗
Did they find who did it?
没有
No.
从来没有说
Never did.
但面对杀死你♥爸♥爸的凶手
But facing the man that killed your dad,
这需要胆量[蛋蛋]
that takes balls.
你说了个不雅的词儿
You just said a bad word.
有吗
Did I?
你不能跟小孩说"蛋蛋"
You don't say "Balls" to a kid.
我不怎麽瞭解孩子
I don't know much about kids.
但我想你的父亲会以你为荣
But I think your dad would be proud of you.
你这是在哄我 好让我跟你走
You're trying to manipulate me so I'll want to come with you.
那我做得怎麽样
How am I doing?
不太好
Not too good.
那是你的车吗
That's your car, right?
你跟他说啥了
What did you tell him?
我说他可以开我的车
I told him he could drive my car.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
需要我帮忙吗
How can I help?
哪辆车是最快的
Which one is fastest?
他们都很快
Well, they all are fast.
我是说
I mean,
这些车快得跟火箭似的
these things zoom!
但最快的要属...
But fastest will be...
这辆
this one!
我们买♥♥三辆
We will take three.
好的
Okay.
珍妮
Janine!
帮我找下试驾的钥匙
Can you pull out keys for the test drive, please?
你们好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
不需要试驾
No need for a test drive.
我直接开走
I will take these.
另外两辆呢
Where are the other two?
在外面
Right outside.
你们这有监控录像吗
You have a security camera here?
我们也想有
Wish we had.
绝不要对拿枪的人撒谎
Never lie to a man with a gun.
能再快点吗
Can we go faster?
这够快的了
This is fast enough.
我可不想惹人注意
We don't want to attract attention.
你驾龄多久了
How long have you been driving?
从你这麽大的时候就开始开车了
Since I was about your age.
12岁吗
Since you were twelve?
我小时候 男孩儿都这样
That's what some boys did where I grew up.
偷车 飙车
They stole cars and drove them fast.
你偷过车啊
You stole cars?
我觉得这种谈话就没必要继续了吧
I don't think this conversation is appropriate, do you?
惹人注意也得加速了
So much for not attracting attention.
这货不防弹吗
Isn't this thing bulletproof?
他们用的穿甲弹
Armour-piercing rounds.
第一节驾驶课 卢卡
First driving lesson, Luca...
看清路况
Account for variables.
第二课
Second lesson...
预见后果
Anticipate consequences.
第三课
Third...
集中注意力
Stay focused.
我送你去医院
I am taking you to the hospital.
他们做了什麽
What have they done?
好了
Okay...
跟你妈妈先走
Go with your mom, okay?
我马上就来
I'll be right up.
该死
Shit...
你在跟车说话吗
Are you talking to the car?
当然不是
Of course not.
碳化钨
Tungsten carbide.
一枪就能把你的头崩掉
One shot would take your head off.
多久能修好
How long to fix it?
-三十分钟 -给你二十分钟
- 30 minutes. - Make it 20.
你还在德国 弗兰克
You're still in Germany, Frank.
我知道
I noticed.
意大利警♥察♥不会洩露你的行踪
No Italian cop told them where you were.
他们是怎麽找到你的
So how did they find you?
他们在男孩脖子裡植了追踪器
An implant in the boy's neck.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
不 逗你玩的
No, I'm not serious.
我也不知道 但我会查出来的
I have no idea, but I'll find out.
卡特说的没错
Cat was right, you know.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表