剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
凯达尔说的是标准英语
Kedar speaks the Queen's English.
我说过他是个小人
I told you he was a wanker.
你太敏感了
You seem on edge.
载著爆♥炸♥品行驶在泥巴路上确实会让你这样
Driving explosives on an unpaved road will do that to you.
不是这个原因
There's something else.
我不喜欢慢慢地开
I don't like driving slow.
什麽
You what?
很明显我喜欢飙车 但慢速...我...
I like driving fast, obviously, but slow, I'm...
我不在行
I'm crap at it.
如果你没有把握 就不会去做的
You wouldn't do this if you didn't think you'd make it.
如果我没回来 杀了他 明白吗
If I don't come back, kill that guy, will ya?
万事小心
Be careful up there.
好的
Yep.
萨恩斯·迪亚兹先生吗
搞定了吗
是的
那个男人 安沃呢
他和其他人被困在矿井裡 但...
但有个问题 先生
我儿子尤瑟夫
他也被困在那裡
-你儿子 -是的
显然他本不应该去那儿的
但他也没预料到
我明白
我知道我们煞费苦心 先生
但我儿子尤瑟夫
但他是你唯一的儿子 塔裡夫
你当然需要不顾一切地救他
谢谢你的理解
把电♥话♥给凯达尔 我有事要跟他讨论
萨恩斯·迪亚兹先生
这是什麽
What's this?
矿井的地图
A map of the mine.
如果马丁先生能按时带著那些爆♥炸♥物回来
If Mr. Martin brings the explosives back in time,
我们可以把炸♥药♥放在这儿
we can place a charge here.
虽然还有进一步坍塌的风险 但...
There's some risk of further collapse, but...
那是我们最好的援救机会
it's our best chance of getting them out.
能借一步说话吗
Can I have a word?
当然
Of course.
你是把我们骗到这儿来的 塔裡夫先生
You brought us here under false pretences, Mr. Talif.
骗你们什麽
False pretences?
我发现了暗格
I found the hidden compartment
还有残渣
and the residue.
什麽残渣
Residue?
塑胶炸♥弹♥的残渣
The plastic explosives.
你是受令杀死他们的
You were ordered to kill those men,
然后把它弄得像一场事故
and make it look like an accident.
我们花钱找你们来是干活 而不是指责
You were paid to do a job. Not to make accusations.
死了三个人 还有六个命悬一线
Three men are dead. Six others could still die.
你以为我不想救他们吗
You think I don't want to rescue those men?
我认为你只想救你儿子
I think you want to rescue your son.
但即使弗兰克把炸♥药♥拿了回来...
But even if Frank makes it with those explosives...
他是不是也想那样
Is that what he wants?
你想让我怎麽做
What are you asking from me?
帮助我
For your help.
确保这几个人都能活下来
To make sure those men survive.
我们也能活下来
And we do, too.
纳西玛
Nassima?
问问苏雷曼还有多远
Ask Sulaiman how much further.
苏雷曼
Sulaiman?
不远了 上天保佑
Not far now, Inshallah.
好吧
Right.
他想知道你为什麽要这麽做
He wants to know why you're doing this.
一直想在山路开车
Fancied a mountain drive.
那他呢
What about him?
他年轻的时候也被困在矿井裡过
When he was young, he was trapped in a mine.
有个人冒著生命危险救了他
A man risked his life to save his.
他这是在向上帝还债
He is repaying his debt to God.
那你呢
And you?
有一个被困的矿工...
One of the miners down there...
他叫安沃
he's called Anwar.
是的 我来的时候见过他
Yeah, I saw him when I arrived.
他是我的丈夫
He's my husband.
炸♥药♥在哪
Where's the dynamite?
炸♥药♥
别动
No.
他说这箱子放置时间太长了
He says it's sat too long.
硝化甘油 已经渗到了箱子底部
The nitroglycerine, it's seeped to the bottom of the crate.
-这样可以了吗 -最好能行
- Is that good enough? - It better be.
来
C'mon.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个疤是怎麽来的
How did you get that?
说来有趣
It's a funny story.
是好笑的还是诡异的有趣
In funny haha or funny odd?
安沃和我以前有一座农场
Anwar and I, we had a farm.
是啊
Yeah...
你在那开拖拉机
where you drove a tractor.
土匪偷我们的东西
Bandits steal our things.
烧我们的庄稼
They burn our crops.
我们努力反击过
We tried to fight back.
安沃弄了一把步♥枪♥吓唬他们
Anwar got a rifle to scare them.
结果有一天晚上 他们烧了我们的房♥子
And then one night, they set the house on fire.
房♥子没了
It burnt,
我留下了这个伤疤
and I got this.
于是安沃就去矿上工作了
So Anwar works at the mine?
一天工作14个小时
14 hours a day,
一周工作七天
seven days a week.
吃著腐烂的食物 呼吸著有毒的空气
Rotten food. Poison air.
这个矿的主人
The men who own the mine,
他们偷的不是你的东西
they don't steal your things,
而是你的命
they steal your life.
我之前看到你丈夫跟那个经理塔裡夫在吵架
I saw your husband argue with the manager, Talif.
安沃号♥召明天开始罢♥工♥
Anwar called a strike to start tomorrow.
但现在发生了事故
But now with the accident...
这也太巧合了
That's a fairly nifty coincidence.
我以为你是个坏人
I thought you were a bad man,
直到你说你要开车
until you said you would drive.
你说这故事挺有趣
You said this was a funny story.
我喜欢这个疤
I like this scar.
知道为什麽吗
You know why?
它告诉我千万不要做受害者
It tells me never be a victim.
要反抗
Fight...
这样我的孩子们才能有更好的生活
so my children have a better life.
尤瑟夫
Youssef?
尤瑟夫
Youssef?
你醒著吗
父亲 对不起
为什麽说对不起
我受伤了 父亲
我本应该照顾其他人的
这不是你的错
我的腿被砸了
不能走了
听我说
我会救你出来的
听见了吗
不惜一切代价
怎麽了
发生什麽了
是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 他
他呼吸不了了
他怎麽了
What's wrong with him?
他不太好
He's not well.
肺有点问题
Problems with his lungs.
你说他们有12个小时
You said those men had 12 hours.
没错
That's right.
才过了四个小时那个人就喘不动气了
And that man's struggling to breathe after four?
他还好吗
他死了
她知道多少
我会处理她
你没有回答我的问题
你要听我的
还记得吗
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank, you there?
-我在 -你还好吗
- I'm here. - You okay?
很好 我们刚把东西装上车
Swell. We've just loaded the trucks.
你们多久才能回来
How long till you get back?
我们花了两个小时到这
It took us two hours to drive up here,
但是炸♥药♥很不稳定
but this stuff is so unstable
我会说需要六小时才能回去
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表