剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
北非
两年前
你是卡特裡娜·玻尔丢吗
Caterina Boldieu?
你是谁
Who are you?
客房♥服务
Room service.
-你带了多少人手 -就我自己
- How many men with you? - None.
说真的 到底多少
Seriously, how many?
就你一个人来的
You came here alone?
顺便说一句 不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
我是送货员
A transporter.
送货员
A transporter...
好极了
Great.
送货员是干什麽的
What's a transporter?
先跑 问题以后再问 好吗
Run now, talk later, okay?
怎麽回事
有人把她救走了
多谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
先别著急 还没解救成功呢
Not yet, I haven't.
你的室友捨不得你走
Your roommates miss you.
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
当然有计划了
Absolutely I have a plan.
-小心点 -我看到了
你根本没计划 对吧
You don't... do you?
我当然有了
Of course I do.
现在正在想呢
I'm making it up now.
坐稳了
Sit tight.
你看 他们在那儿
我看到了 你个白♥痴♥
你在干什麽
What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
告诉他快跑
Tell him to run.
快说
Tell him.
他说
He says,
"让我们跑 你们马上就没命了"
"Run? You're about to die."
告诉他这座桥只能承受
Tell him that this bridge can tolerate
两吨♥的静载荷
a static load of two tons,
也就是每平方米24千克的压力
or 24 kilograms per meter square.
他应该没兴趣听这个
I don't think he's interested.
快翻译
Just do it.
他的车重约为三吨♥
His vehicle weighs roughly 3,000 kilos,
相当于施加了每平方米75千克的压力
exerting a static pressure of 75 kilos per meter square.
在桥彻底断裂前他只有32秒的时间
Which gives him about 32 seconds before a catastrophic failure.
现在你可以谢我了
Now you can thank me.
罗马
现在
别玩了 卢卡
Put the game away, Luca.
马上就完了
I'm almost done.
吃的已经送来了 快收起来
Your food is here, put it away!
让他玩吧
Let him play.
你这样会让他越来越没礼貌
You are teaching him bad manners.
我得去下卫生间
I have to use the men's room.
好的
Yeah.
你到底是谁
你为什麽一直跟著我
我也得去下卫生间
I have to go to the toilet, too.
你看到爸爸去哪了吗
You saw where Papa went?
如果你再跟著我 我就报♥警♥ 听明白了吗
离我和我的家人远点
为什麽不回答
告诉我
你是谁
你一定是卡特裡娜
You must be Caterina.
叫我卡特就好
Cat.
我是迪埃特
Ja, Dieter.
车可真不错
She's a beauty.
74年产的
'74?
对 没错
Yes, right.
停产前最后一年出厂的
Last year they were made.
全世界只有一千辆
Only 1,000 left in the world.
你对车很在行嘛
You know your cars.
他雇我就是为了这个 快请进
That's what he pays me for! Come in!
看来你们已经见过面了
Ah, I see you've met.
你这房♥子可真不错
What a lovely house you have!
这是租的
It's a rental...
住到我的旧房♥子修好之前
until my old one gets repaired.
修好
Repaired?
出什麽问题了
What's wrong with it?
它被
It's...
炸毁了
blew up.
我上次见卡特的时候
Last time I saw Cat,
她被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了以勒索赎金
she was being held for ransom by terrorists.
你姓玻尔丢
Your last name, Boldieu,
法国财政部长也姓这个
there's a French Finance Minister.
他是我的父亲
That's my father.
他雇了弗兰克去营救我
He hired Frank to come and get me.
我以前是法国对外安♥全♥局♥的特工
I used to be an intel officer of the DGSE.
她曾三次被授勳 因成功阻止了
She's three times decorated for stopping
法国境内的恐怖袭击
terror attacks on French soil.
真是令人钦佩
Very impressive.
现在卡尔走了
Now that Carl has left,
卡特会继续跟我们合作
Cat's going to be working with us,
评估风险 收集情报
assessing risk, gathering intelligence.
好主意
Great idea.
我也这麽想
I thought so.
有什麽任务给我吗
You have an offer for me?
昨晚刚送来的
Came in last night.
博纳多·马罗恩是罗马的一位刑事法庭法官
Bernardo Marrone was a criminal court judge in Rome.
他正在审理起诉罗伯托·罗科的案子
He was hearing a case against Roberto Rocco,
被告是西西里岛的黑帮老大
a Sicilian crime boss.
他一直受到威胁 但博纳多拒绝接受保护
There's been threats, but Bernardo refused protection.
新闻裡一直在报道
This was all over the news,
二十年来黑♥手♥党♥头次枪杀法官
first Mafia hit on a judge in 20 years.
他的儿子目击了案发过程
His son witnessed the crime.
卢卡·马罗恩
Luca Marrone.
他和他的母亲劳拉躲了起来
He's been in hiding with his mother, Laura.
逮捕了一位嫌犯
And there's been an arrest:
德祖·马格亚
Deszu Magyar,
一位职业杀手
a contract killer.
那孩子的证词是唯一指证他的证据
The boy's word is the only evidence against him.
是需要我开车送他去法庭吗
And I'm supposed to drive him to the court?
他藏身于一个秘密地点
He's in a secret location and
週一早上需要去作证
needs to testify on Monday morning.
为什麽不让警♥察♥去送 或者坐飞机过去
Why not call the cops? Or jump on a plane?
警♥察♥队伍裡腐♥败♥太严重
Too many corrupt elements in the police.
而他如果搭乘飞机 会引起边防人员的注意
And if he got on a flight, it would alert border patrol.
那个秘密地点在哪
Where is this secret location?
他叔叔的度假屋
His uncle's summer home.
我见过这个地方
Oh, I've seen that place.
在慕尼黑外♥围♥
Outside Munich.
他们家族拥有
The family owns one of
意大利最大的船舶公♥司♥之一
the biggest shipping companies in Italy.
慕尼黑到罗马 开车要十个小时
Munich to Rome, 10-hour drive,
最多十二个
12 at most.
你怎麽看
Your assessment?
我觉得你还是别去了
I think you should pass.
为什麽
What for?
你去了不就等于撞到枪口上了吗
You'd be a sitting duck for any corrupt cop looking at you.
即使他们看了监控录像
If they check CCTV.
他们也不会知道我的车牌号♥
And they won't know my plate number,
或者我是从哪来的
or where I'm coming from.
你雇我来评估风险
You hired me to assess risk.
是评估 不是消灭
To assess it, not extinguish it.
我的评估就是 风险太高
My assessment: the risk is too high.
我不这麽想
I don't think so.
弗兰克
Frank...
全世界都知道
The whole world knows
那孩子需要在週一到达罗马
that boy needs to be in Rome on Monday.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表