剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
快快快
Go, go, go!
开车 快他妈开车
Start the car, man. Start this fuckin' car!
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
我带了两套衣服
I brought two suits.
遵照交易带的
That was the deal.
我不要载着某个穿红狱服的人
I'm not driving through Marseille with someone
穿过马赛市
in a red prison uniform.
他们会来追捕我们的
They'll be looking for us.
你们其中一个得下车
One of you will have to get out.
在那之前我都不会开车
This car doesn't start until you do.
你是正面 你是反面
You're heads. You're tails.
反面 你输了 下车
Tails. You lost. Out.
我出来5分钟 那些科西嘉人就穷追不舍
I'm out 5 minutes and the Corsicans are already after me.
-就不能让人安静参加葬礼吗 -快开车
- Can't a man go to a funeral in peace? - Move it!
快点 伙计
Come on, man!
来电
迪尔特·豪斯曼
接听 忽略
迪尔特
Dieter?
我给你装的新轮胎怎么样
How are those new tires I put there for you?
什么事 迪尔特
What do you want, Dieter?
我车♥库♥里有些东西要给你看
I need to show you something in the garage...
马上来
straight away.
我得先回家一趟
I have to stop by the house first.
-稍后就过去 -小心
- I'll swing by later. - And look after--
开车
the car.
-快开 -刚才很抱歉
- Move! Move! - Sorry about that.
看来警♥察♥也早就盯上你了
Looks like the cops are already after you as well.
-也许我们该继续走 不去葬礼 -不行
- Maybe we should keep going. Miss the funeral. - No.
他会带我们去任何我们想去的地方
He'll drive us wherever we want.
那不是交易内容
That's not the deal.
-詹尼·拉普拉塔先生 -让我为兄弟下葬
- Mr. Gianni Labratta. - Let me bury my brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
塔科尼警探 很高兴见到你
Hello, Inspector Tarconi. It's nice to see you.
弗兰克 见到你总是很高兴
Hello, Frank, it's always nice to see you.
即使在如此悲伤的场合
Even on such a sad occasion.
你开车带送葬者来吗
You brought one of the mourners?
-我想问你送谁来 不过 -是的
- I would ask you who, but... - Yes, it's, um...
尊重别人家的隐私很重要
it's important to respect the family's privacy.
对 隐私 没错
Yes, privacy, that... that's right.
顺便说一下 我上周去你家了
Oh, by the way, I was at your place last week.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
当然不介意
Of course not.
随时欢迎您大驾 你知道的
You're welcome to stop by anytime, you know that.
谢了
Thank you.
《非常人贩》 第一季第一集
能给我吗
May I?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
-我很少见到有人来这里 -我也是
- I don't see many people down here. - Neither do I.
你是当地人
You local?
不是 一个朋友告诉我这里有沙滩
No, a friend told me about the beach.
他没说有很多岩礁 你呢
He didn't tell me about the rocks. And you?
我住在海岬上的房♥子里
I live in the house on the point.
-真不错 -我喜欢这房♥子
- Nice. - I like it.
-很安静 -是的
- Quiet. - Yeah.
我该走了
I should go.
我还有事要做
I have work to do.
我也是
Me too. I, um...
-很高兴认识你 -我叫朱丽叶
- It was nice meeting you. - I'm Juliette.
弗兰克
Frank.
希望还能再见到你
Good. Hope to see you again.
再见
Bye.
我看到引擎盖被你刮花了
I see you scratched the hood.
心情不好吗
So you're in a bad mood?
我很累 迪尔特 什么事
I'm tired, Dieter. What do you want?
你要让我看什么
What do you want to show me?
没什么 我骗了你 为了让你来一趟
Nothing. I lied. To get you here.
你本来心情就不好
You was in a bad mood already...
我真的有正当理由 很正当的理由
and it was for a good cause, a very good cause...
他是为了我
He did it for me.
-你是谁 -我不能说
- Who are you? - I can't tell you that.
为什么
Why?
你不是说不能说名字吗
I thought you said no names?
抱歉 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
特翠纳是我的老朋友
Trina is an old friend of mine.
现在我知道名字了
Now I know her name.
我不接转介生意 那样做不行
I don't do referrals. It doesn't work that way.
不是转介 我在找司机
It's not a referral. I'm looking for a driver.
迪尔特说他认识人 你就出现了
Dieter says he knows someone and you show up.
你是不是司机
Are you a driver or not?
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
弗兰克 如果我们的友情对你有意义的话
Frank. If our friendship means anything to you,
请你听下去
please, listen.
-我在听 -特翠纳的父亲 劳伦特
- I'm listening. - Okay. Trina's father, Laurent.
我对车的了解都是师承于他
He taught me everything. Everything I know about cars.
又说了个名字
More names.
好吧 什么情况
Okay, what's the story?
我父亲在研究一个新系统 XR-50
My father's been working on a new system, the XR-50.
这是一种改进装置
It's a retrofitted unit
能节约70%的油耗
that reduces fuel consumption by 70%.
两周前 我们的工厂和模型
But two weeks ago, our factory and the prototypes
都被一场大火烧毁了
were destroyed in a fire.
谁会做这种事
Who'd want to destroy that?
卡索石化的董事长 尤尔根·史密斯
Jurgen Smith, President of Casso Petrochemicals.
我父亲本来为他们干活
My father used to work for them.
但这个新系统就意味着油耗大幅降低
But this new system would mean a vast reduction in fuel consumption.
我猜猜 只剩一个模型了
And let me guess. There's only one prototype left.
有人为它送了命
And people have died for this.
火灾中死了两个人
Two men in the fire,
还有我父亲的总工程师 马克·库斯托
and Marc Cousteau, my father's chief engineer.
马克很伟大 他是个天才
Marc was a great man. A genius.
他负责最终的施工设计
He's responsible for the final working design.
没有他或者那个模型
Without him or the prototype,
XR-50就没戏了
the XR-50's finished.
交易是什么
What's the deal?
我得在明早9点前把它送到巴黎车展
I have to get it to the Paris Motor Show by tomorrow, 9 a.m.
好吧
Okay.
我接了
Okay, I'll do it.
你敢亲我 交易就取消
If you kiss me, the deal's off.
不不 我就想说声谢谢
No, no, no, I just want to say thank you.
我对天发誓 你敢亲我 交易就取消
I swear to God, kiss me, the deal's off.
我很开心 谢谢 太棒了
I'm happy. Thanks. That's great.
-劳伦特在这里吗 -在
- Laurent is here? - He's here, yeah.
特翠纳 如何[法语]
Yes, Trina. Ca va?
快递员答应了
The Transporter said yes.
太好了 他会一路做公开测试吗
Yes! He'll beta-test it the whole way?
我还没明确跟他说这是测试
I haven't exactly told him it's a test.
我们的模拟都达不到他的测试水平
None of our simulations can come close to what he'll do,
而XR-50一到巴黎
and we need to demonstrate
我们就得展示其最佳效果
the XR-50's optimum ability once it's in Paris.
确保他将性能发挥得淋漓尽致
Make sure he really puts it through its paces.
我觉得这点对于这位司机毫无难度
I have a feeling that won't be hard for this driver.
我得走了 爸爸 我爱你
I have to go, Papa. Je t'aime.
好的 巴黎见 再见
Okay, I'll see you in Paris. Bye.
猜猜是谁在跟她爸爸通话
Guess who's talking to her daddy...
你知道特翠纳在哪里吗
You know where Trina is?
当然 她在法国尼斯
Uh-huh. She's in Nice.
在我们确认她手上有模型之前 先别动手
Don't do anything till we know she has the prototype.
我知道我的活儿 尤尔根
I know my job, Jurgen.
别担心 若非必要我不会伤害她的
Don't worry, I won't hurt the girl unless I have to.
人已经死得够多了 利路
Enough people have died, Le Loup.
舍不得孩子套不着狼
You want to make an omelette, you have to break a few eggs.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表