剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
我一点也不瞭解弗兰克
I don't know Frank at all.
我比我见过的其他人更加瞭解他
And I know him better than anybody else I've ever met.
你知道这些话是完全说不通的吗
You realize that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever?
弗兰克不信任别人 他不让任何人靠近
Frank doesn't trust people. He doesn't let anyone close.
你觉得那是为什麽
Why do you think that is?
我说不清 他...
I don't know, he...
他不讲 我也知道不该问
He wouldn't tell and I know not to ask.
我所知道的是 他永远都努力做对的事
All I know is that he will always try to do what's right.
即使所有人都提醒他太危险了
Even when everybody else tells him it's too dangerous,
包括我
including me.
明白了吗
You see that?
明白了
Yeah, I guess I do.
很好
Good.
那就回去工作
Then get back to work.
那些对我不利的证据充其量算是站不住脚
The evidence against me is flimsy at best.
比你想像的要多得多
There's more than you know.
通话记录 电子邮件 短♥信♥
Calls, e-mails, texts...
垫子上我的血迹
My blood on the cushion.
你汽车行李箱裡残留的我的头髮和纤维
My hair and fiber in your car trunk.
难怪他一直在搜索
That's why he was searching.
扎克瑞的钱也救不了你
Zachary's money can't get you out of this.
除了帮我 你别无选择
You have no choice but to help me.
我帮你 但不是因为你在敲诈我
I'll help you, but not because you're blackmailing me.
是因为我愿意
Because I want to.
我真希望能相信你
I wish I could believe that.
还要多久
How long is it gonna take?
你坐这麽近 我没法集中注意力
It's hard to concentrate with you sitting so close to me.
我们是法雷利警官和佐罗警官
This is Sgt. Farrelly and Sgt. Zollo,
我们能上来说话吗
can we come up please?
当然 上来吧
Sure, come up.
我们在找你们的老闆
We're looking for your boss.
他不在这裡
He isn't here.
那他在哪儿
Where is he?
有趣的事实 我们完全不知道
Fun fact, we have no idea.
有趣的事实 我有一张他的逮捕证
Fun fact, I got a warrant for his arrest.
-罪名是什麽 -现在是绑♥架♥
- On what charge? - At the moment, kidnapping.
我预计会升级为谋杀 但那只是我的看法
I anticipate an upgrade to murder, but that's just me.
我们查到了他给萝丝·马奎斯
We've become aware of certain emails and texts
发的威胁邮件和短♥信♥
he sent to Rose Marquez. Threatening ones.
如果你们知道他在哪裡 你们该告诉我们
If you know where he is, you should tell us.
我们不知道
We don't.
你们知道帮凶是严重犯罪吧
You realize aiding and abetting is a serious crime, right?
我们真的不知道他在哪裡
Look, we honestly ave no idea where he is.
为了你们好
For your sake,
我希望你们不知道
I hope not.
我还以为你很聪明
I thought you were smart.
我就是啊
I am.
那就找到弗兰克
Then find Frank!
好吧
Okay.
现在去哪儿
Where to now?
就在这座山上
It's just up this hill.
你怎麽认识扎克瑞·施拉姆的
How did you get involved with Zachary Schramm?
关你什麽事
What do you care?
告诉我吧
Humor me.
三年前 我面试了他的助理这一职位
I interviewed for a job to be his assistant three years ago.
他没有雇我 而是约我出去
And instead of hiring me, he asked me out.
然后迷恋上了你
And became obsessed with you.
我以前觉得他很完美
I used to think he was Mr. Perfect.
他很英俊 聪明 富有
He was handsome, smart, rich.
等我发现他有多变♥态♥的时候
By the time I found out how twisted he was,
已经太晚了
it was too late.
我会帮你摆脱他 这次是永远的
I'll get you away from him. For good, this time.
你不会的
You won't.
道格会
Doug will.
那是他的真名吗 道格
So that's his real name? Doug?
他肯定很喜欢你 肯为你做这麽多
He must like you an awful lot, doing all this for you.
不关你的事
That's none of your concern.
他是谁 施拉姆的编程员吗
What is he? One of Schramm's programmers?
他不担心自己惹毛了老闆吗
Isn't he concerned about crossing his boss?
他比扎克瑞聪明
He's smarter than Zachary.
他比别人都聪明
He's smarter than anyone.
他爱你吗
Does he love you?
我让他觉得是
I let him think he does.
所以你在利用他
So you're using him.
我简直身处地狱
I am so deep in hell,
我愿意跟魔鬼上♥床♥
I would sleep with the devil
只要这能让我摆脱扎克瑞
if it would get me away from Zachary.
你信任这个叫道格的人吗
And you trust him? This Doug?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
总是有选择的
There's always a choice.
这是什麽地方
What is this place?
这是扎克瑞的地盘
It belongs to Zachary.
他以前会带我来这裡
He used to take me here.
真准时 弗兰克
Right on time, Frank.
我从不迟到 道格
I'm never late, Doug.
我说漏嘴了 抱歉
It slipped, I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
打算杀了我吗
Planning on killing me?
不是吗
Isn't that about right?
在萝丝面前我不会
Not in front of Rose, I wasn't.
但是
But uh...
既然你提起来了 弗兰克
Well, since you brought it up, Frank.
道格 你不该伤害他
Doug, you're not supposed to hurt him.
为什麽
Why?
道格这种人不需要送货员
A man with Doug's skills doesn't need a transporter.
他需要替罪羊
He needs a fall guy.
替罪羊
A fall guy?
看起来像是我租了船 把你的尸体丢进湖裡
It'll look like I rented the boat to dump your body in the lake.
然后在你男朋友的房♥子裡自杀了
Then killed myself here, at your boyfriend's house.
真是悲剧啊
Terribly tragic, really.
你一直都知道这一切
And you knew about this the whole time,
而你还跟著我来了
and you went along with it?
我不知道你是不是知道
I didn't know if you knew.
直到现在
Until now.
道格 弗兰克该送我们
Doug, Frank was supposed to transport us.
我们俩 你不能这样做
Both of us. You can't do this.
他不会做的
He's not doing it.
我会
I am.
你在跟他合作吗
You were working with him?
一直以来都是吗
The whole time?
抱歉 萝丝
I'm sorry, Rose.
我跟你说过 每个人都能被收买♥♥
I told you everyone's for sale.
道格是我的得力手下
Doug's my top man.
所以这真是太可惜了
Which is why this is such a shame.
爱情真伤人
Love hurts.
接下来是谁
Who's next?
有所发现
Got something!
是什麽
What?
加农那边线索断了 施拉姆也是一样
Okay, Gagnon, he was a dead end. Schramm pretty much the same.
你刚说你有所发现
And you just said you got something.
是啊 施拉姆
Yeah, Schramm, I mean,
他是亿万富翁 肯定有保镖 对吧
he's like a gazillionaire, he's got to have a bodyguard, right?
然后呢
And?
跟施拉姆公♥司♥的保安队长巴顿·格拉斯米克打个招呼吧
Say hello to Patton Grasmick, chief of security for ZS Trust.
还有 跟他手♥机♥的三角测量打个招呼吧
And say hello to the triangulation of his cell phone.
在湖面上吗
On the lake?
不管施拉姆去哪裡 他的保安队长都跟著
Wherever Schramm goes, his security chief goes.
你的确很聪明
You are smart.
你怀疑过吗
Did you ever doubt it?
我们走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表