剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
捷克共和国
布拉格
你在看什麽
What are you looking at?
杰特米尔在等你
Jetmir's waiting for you.
多恩先生自己都不屑来吗
So Mr. Donne too good to come himself?
我会跟他说他错过了好戏
I'll tell him he missed out.
东西在哪裡
Where's the package?
那辆车
The car.
你穿的衣服
The suit.
你的口音...
The accent...
你以为自己是007吗
You think you are James Bond, right?
007要对付的坏人更聪明吧
Bond gets smarter villains.
给我们拿点喝的
Fetch us some drinks.
我不喝
Nothing for me.
你知道这是什麽吗
Do you know what this is?
反正不是你的吧
Not yours, I gather.
这是男人都是禽兽的证据
Proof every man is an animal.
有人是狮子
Some are lions.
有人是狗
Some are dogs.
但是都会喝酒拉屎
But all drink and shit.
还有上♥床♥
And fuck.
所以你是个皮条客兼哲学家吗
So you're a pimp and a philosopher.
卡劳拉 过来
Klara, come here.
我们给他看看我们的哲学
Let's show him our philosophy.
她...
Nice...
漂亮吧
isn't she?
怎麽了
What's the matter?
你不是你的菜吗
Not your type?
钱都在这裡了
That's all of it.
我们的生意到此结束
Our business here is done.
你想要手提箱
You want the case.
我想要钱 还有你的车
I want the money and your car.
交易条件不是这样的
That wasn't the deal.
条件已经变了
The deal has changed.
给我钥匙
Keys!
马上
Now.
那好吧
Okay then.
给我好吗
Do you mind?
下午好
Afternoon.
你在做什麽吃呢
What are you cooking?
怎麽回事
What happened?
那个神经病阿尔巴尼亚人 想抢我的车
Psychotic Albanian... tried to take my car.
他想干什麽
He did what?
而且他也不想给我这个
And he didn't feel much like giving this up.
但是衣服你拿到手了对吧
But you got the dress.
多恩先生这下该放心了
Mr. Donne will be relieved.
非常人贩
第二季第三集
没事的
It's okay.
来
Come.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
意大利语
Italiano?
法语呢
Francais?
你叫什麽名字
What's your name?
卡劳拉
Klara.
卡劳拉·艾丽兹
Klara Elezi.
你在这裡干什麽呢
What are you doing here?
这是我妹妹
This is my sister.
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
我们来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的小镇
We come from small town, in Russia.
我叔叔
My uncle...
他把她卖♥♥给了坏人
he sold her to a bad man.
抱歉 我的英文...
I'm sorry, my English is...
比我的俄语好多了
It's better than my Russian.
没事
It's okay.
她被带去了边界地区
She was taken to border.
我一路跟随
I follow.
然后我迫不得已
Then I have no choice...
我要是不跟著人贩子 就再也找不到她了
I give myself to traffickers or I never find her again.
所以你才跟杰特米尔在一起的
That's how you ended up with Jetmir?
我想保护我妹妹
I try to protect my sister.
两周后 她消失了
Then two weeks ago, she disappeared.
你还没解释为什麽来这裡
You still haven't explained why you're here.
我看到他时...
When I see him...
我知道他可以帮我找到玛丽安娜
I know he can help me find Mariana.
你想要钱吗
You want money?
我存钱了
I saved.
-我有钱 -不是...
- I have money. - No...
我也希望能帮你 但我不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I wish I could help, but I'm not a private detective.
我是个送货人
I'm a transporter.
什麽是...
What is...
送货人
transporter?
我把东西从一个地方送到另一个地方
I get paid to deliver things from A to B.
你一定得帮帮我
But you must help me!
我也希望如此
I wish we could.
卡特
Cat?
好吧
Sure.
把你的钱收起来
Put your money away.
我带你找个地方
I'll take you to a shelter.
可以给你衣服穿 给你地方睡觉
They'll give you some warm clothes, a place to sleep.
我不需要地方睡觉 我得找到我妹妹
I don't need a place to sleep. I need to find my sister!
富丽波西米亚酒店
我时间不多了
I don't have a lot of time.
玛丽安娜很小 她很值钱
Mariana is young, worth much money.
杰特米尔可能已经把她买♥♥了
Jetmir could have sold her,
或者让她去拍色情影片了
or used her in his dirty films!
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you try the police?
报♥警♥啊
Sure...
我这样他们肯定会信我的对吧
They will listen to me.
上车吧
Come on.
我不去
I'm not going.
你在这裡不安全
It's not safe for you to be here.
搞定了吗
Well?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
一切还顺利吗
Everything went smoothly then?
除了勒索你的人想改变交易条件
Except your blackmailer tried to change the deal.
他不会再来找我麻烦吧
You don't think he'll come after me, do you?
只要他没有别的把柄在手就不会
Not if this dress is all he has on you, no.
我真是太蠢了
I feel so stupid.
我应该跟人贩子做斗争的
I'm meant to be fighting human trafficking,
却跟一个该死的妓♥女♥上♥床♥了
and here I am sleeping with a bloody prostitute.
是她勾引我的
She approached me.
我开始不知道...
I had no idea...
那是个陷阱 多恩先生
It was a set-up, Mr. Donne.
你不用跟我多做解释
You don't have to explain yourself.
这是怎麽回事 跟我开玩笑吗
What is this? Some kind of joke?
去处理好
Sort this.
我开会已经要迟到了
I'm already late for the conference.
规则第三条 弗兰克
Rule Number Three, Frank...
那个得再好好想想了
you might wanna rethink that one.
那件衣服在哪裡
Where's that dress?
你帮我找玛丽安娜
Help me find Mariana,
我就告诉你那件衣服在哪裡
I will tell you where dress is.
想敲诈我的人通常都会后悔的
People who try to blackmail me usually regret it.
我需要找到我妹妹
I need to find my sister.
你这样方法不对
This isn't the way.
衣服到底在哪裡
Where's the dress?
你去找杰特米尔
You go to Jetmir.
揍他
Beat him.
逼他说出玛丽安娜的下落
Make him to say where Mariana is.
这个计划...
That plan...
不妥
has some flaws.
我知道有个地方
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表