剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
you don't open it, understand?
知道了
Yeah, got it.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
那是怎麽回事
What the hell was that?
-我要辞职了 -什麽
- I'm resigning. - What?
真抱歉 波尔丢女士 都是因为我
I'm so sorry, Miss Boldieu. This is because of me.
不是你的错 我得走了
It's not your fault, I have to go.
凯特 你不能走
Cat, you can't leave!
他不需要我们 记得吗 你自己也说过
He doesn't need us, remember? You said it yourself.
不 我是说他不需要我 好吗
No, I meant he doesn't need me. Ok?
他绝对需要你
He definitely needs you.
他不这麽认为 我也是
He doesn't think so. And neither do I.
你去哪裡
Where are you going?
有一架正午去巴黎的航♥班♥
There's a noon flight to Paris.
再见 奈特女士 祝你好运
Good-bye, Miss Knight. Good luck.
卡特
Cat...
你超级烦人 知道吗
You're incredibly annoying, you know that?
我知道 你跟我说过
I know, you've told me.
很多次
Many times.
国家侦查局研究设施
新泽西北部
真准时
Right on time.
有弗兰克的消息了吗
Any word from Frank?
目前为止还没有
No not yet.
我一直尝试给他打电♥话♥ 但他不肯接电♥话♥
I keep trying to call him, but he won't answer his phone.
好吧
Okay.
我要去睡一觉
I'm going to try to get a little sleep.
麻烦把包给我好吗
Would you mind handing me my bag?
好的
Yeah, sure.
该死 很抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry!
-我真是笨手笨脚的 -没关係
- I'm so clumsy. - It's okay!
抱歉
Sorry.
我来吧 没事 我来
I've got it. It's okay, I've got it.
纽约广场200号♥
谢谢
Thank you.
对此我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
已经想我了吗
Miss me already?
你得马上回来
You've gotta get back here right away.
我不回去了 朱尔斯
I'm not coming back, Jules.
我要去机场
I'm heading to the airport.
不 听我说 你不明白 好吗
No, listen to me. You don't understand, okay?
她在陷害我们 是她
She's setting us up, it's her.
你在说些什麽呢
What are you talking about?
她在纽约不是巧合
It's no accident we're in New York City.
弗兰克在酒吧看见她也不是巧合
It's no accident Frank saw her at that bar.
是她引我们来的
She drew us here.
你到底在说些什麽呢
What on earth are you talking about?
莎拉 莎拉·奈特
Zara! Zara Knight!
她怎麽了
What about her?
我在她包裡看见了一张鑽石存放的银行的名片
Okay, I saw a card from the bank with the diamonds in her purse.
我知道那不可能是巧合 所以我查过了
I knew that it couldn't be a coincidence, so I checked.
然后呢
And?
我们帮弗兰克找回鑽石的客户
The client that we recovered the diamonds for, for Frank.
是一家控股公♥司♥ 卡特
It's a holding company, Cat.
在纽约 莎拉·奈特的化名是阿什莉·沃斯
In New York, Zara Knight goes under the alias of Ashley Worth.
我知道那名字
I know that name.
你知道那名字
Yeah, you know that name
因为阿什莉·沃斯是那家公♥司♥的董事会成员
because Ashley Worth is on the board of directors for the company.
她僱佣了弗兰克找回那些鑽石
She hired Frank to recover those diamonds.
那都是陷阱
It was all a set-up.
她一定是从银行跟踪弗兰克去了那家酒吧
She must have followed Frank from the bank to that bar.
是啊 她想让他看见她在哪裡
Yeah, she wanted him to see her there,
让这一切看起来都是个巧合
to make it seem like it was a coincidence.
这不是为了取得武器
This isn't about getting a weapon.
而是为了抓到弗兰克
This is about getting Frank.
卡特 你得回来
Look, Cat, you've gotta get back here.
我试图联繫他 但我做不到 他关机了
I tried to reach him, but I can't, his phone's off.
好的
Okay.
我就回来
I'm on my way.
司机 我需要你掉头
Driver, I need you to turn around.
她人呢
Where is she?
她在卧室 她在小睡
She's in the bedroom, she's taking a nap.
我要叫醒那个贱♥货♥
I'm gonna wake that bitch up.
怎麽了
What?
该死
Shit...
对不起 我没听到她离开的声音
I'm sorry, I didn't hear her leave!
我要你尽力去查她的一切资料
I want everything you can find on her...
-明白吗 -是的
- Understand? - Yes! Right!
-你想怎麽样 -你离开酒店了吗
- What do you want? - Have you left the hotel?
我刚溜出来
I just snuck out...
像是老鼠一样
like a rat.
很好
Good.
那一切都会按计划进行
Everything's going to plan then.
我朝弗兰克背后捅了一刀
I stuck a knife in Frank's back.
他肯定会知道
And he's going to know it.
你有什麽选择
What choice did you have?
你遵守了承诺吗
You've kept your end of the bargain?
-当然呢 -他人呢
- Of course. - Where is he?
上学的日子他还能在哪
Where else would he be on a school day?
我会自己去看
I'll go see for myself.
你去吧
You do that.
掉头 我需要去市中心
Turn around. I need to go downtown.
-你查到了什麽 -不多
- What have you got? - Not much.
-我们得找到她 朱尔斯 -我知道 好吗
- We need to find her, Jules. - Yeah, I know, okay?
-你让我好紧张 -你应该如此
- You're making me nervous. - Well, you should be!
弗兰克15分钟内就要偷走美国政♥府♥的
Frank is stealing a weapon from the U.S. Government
-一件武器了 -你能闭嘴一会儿吗
- in 15 minutes! - Will you stop for a second?
-她刚离开酒店 好吗 -好
- She just left the hotel, right? - Right.
我觉得我知道该怎麽找到她
I think I know how I can find her.
找到了
Gotcha!
-在哪 -我用警用监控摄像头找到了她
- Where? - I was able to track her using Police CCTV cameras.
她上了一辆出租 然后去了市中心
She got in a cab and then headed downtown.
弗兰克随时都可能把那件武器
Frank's delivering that weapon to Dassin
交给达辛 她在哪裡
any minute now. Where is she?
她在"跟我的朋友玩耍"托儿所
She's at Fun With My Friends Nursery.
你是说苗圃吗
Nursery, like plants?
不 类似幼儿园 孩子
No, nursery like kindergarten... Kids.
肯定搞错了
There must be a mistake.
没有 她现在就在那裡
There isn't. She's there right now.
-"跟我的朋友玩耍"托儿所吗 -对
- Fun With My Friends Nursery? - Yeah!
如果我白费功夫 朱尔斯 我对天发誓
If this is a wild goose chase, Jules, I swear to God...
不是 我发誓
It's not, I swear.
最好不是
Better not be.
法国 卡西斯
塔可尼放假了
Tarconi on his day off.
抱歉打扰你了 马塞尔
Sorry to bother you, Marcel.
卡特裡娜 真是令人高兴
Oh, Caterina, what a pleasure.
如果你坚持今晚共进午餐 我有什麽资格反对
If you insist on dinner tonight, who am I to say no?
我也希望这是一通社交电♥话♥
I wish this was a social call.
-是弗兰克吗 -他过头了
- It's Frank? - He's gone too far.
他经常如此 这是他的魅力之一
He often does. It's part of his charm.
这次不一样
This time it's different.
莎拉·奈特出现了
Zara Knight has surfaced.
我明白了
I see.
我在你家看文件的时候
When I looked at the files at your place,
发现她在马赛消失
I saw she took a medical exam
前几天裡 进行了体♥检♥
a few days before she disappeared from Marseille.
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
我想让你查一种激素
There's a hormone I want you to check for:
人体绒膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
HCG...
我需要浓度
I need the level.
Seven thousand, two hundred.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表