剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
I still have my files on the case.
可以给你看
I could share them with you.
鱼汤怎麽样
How was the bouillabaisse?
我喝过最好的
Best I ever had.
我怎麽说的来著
What did I tell you?
进展如何
How is it going?
你的调查很详尽
You did a very thorough investigation.
对 但我找不出嫌犯
Yeah, but I found no suspects.
还有动机
And no motive.
她就这样消失了 你知道吗
When someone disappears like that, you know...
弗兰克
Frank...
他伤心欲绝
he was devastated.
你来了
You made it.
看来如此
Seems so.
座驾不错
Nice ride.
弗兰克
Frank.
来一杯吗
Care for a glass?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
可惜
Shame.
这裡的酒窖藏了不少好酒
Wine cellar here is surprisingly good.
2006年的波默罗产克罗河内
Pomerol. 2006. Clos Rene.
我在边境线上被拦下来了
I got stopped at the border.
有人给他们报了信
Someone tipped them off.
难不成你觉得是我跟他们串通麽
You think I got something to do with it?
你小心谨慎 我不怨你 但是
I don't blame you for being suspicious but...
我们得合作
we need to work together.
我说过 我只单干
I told you I work alone.
这次不行
Not on this one.
不可能
Not possible.
朱尔斯 说正事吧
Jules, make yourself useful.
啊 好的 抱歉
Yeah, right sorry...
我设法远程接入了
So I was able to access
别♥墅♥的安保系统
the security system of the villa remotely.
我发现
As it turns out,
别♥墅♥周围有动作传感器
there's motion sensors around the perimeter,
房♥间内还有激光 全都是最先进的科技
there's lasers inside the house, it's all state-of-the-art stuff.
很难通过麽
Difficult to get past.
没错 但不是不可能
Yeah, but not impossible.
我有办法暂时绕过系统
There are ways to temporarily by-pass the system.
这我没问题
I can do it.
但我最多只能为你们争取几分钟
But I'll only be able to buy you a few minutes.
弗兰克
Frank...
只有两个人合作才行
It's a two-man job.
还要喝酒吗
More wine?
不了
No.
我要走了
I'm going to leave.
有什麽收穫吗
Find what you are looking for?
我本该清楚你向来没有遗漏的
I should've known you wouldn't miss anything.
我倒希望我漏了些什麽
I wish I had.
这样你就能找到些什麽了
If only so you could find it.
这是在和会会场外
It was outside the peace conference,
就是那天她失踪了
the day she disappeared.
怎麽了
What is it?
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不认识 你认识他
No, I don't. Do you?
他是另一个送货员
He's another transporter...
奥利维尔·达辛
Olivier Dassin.
玻尔丢小姐
Miss Boldieu.
诺瓦克先生
Mr. Novik.
我需要您联繫一下弗兰克 他不接电♥话♥
I need you to contact Frank. He's not picking up his phone.
我也希望能联繫上他
I wish we could.
他不接我给他的电♥话♥
He's not answering the phone we gave him.
那就联繫达辛
Then contact Dassin.
对不起 他也不接电♥话♥
I'm sorry, he's not answering either.
这和莎拉·奈特有什麽关係
What does this have to do with Zara Knight?
莎拉·奈特
Zara Knight...?
你利用这个名字引诱弗兰克接下这一单
You used her name to get Frank to take this job.
我读过了电脑上你给他的资料
I saw the files you gave him on his computer.
我能肯定
I'm sure...
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
你肯定知道
I'm sure you do.
这都是达辛谋划的
Dassin's behind all this.
他告诉你他需要弗兰克帮他去取证书
He told you he needed Frank to take that title.
就算如此呢
And what if he did?
他耍了你 诺瓦克先生
He's playing you, Mr. Novik.
他利用你的资源
He's using your resources
引诱弗兰克进入圈套
to draw Frank into a trap.
就算你说中了
Even if you're right,
很不幸 我们都对此毫无办法
unfortunately there's nothing any of us can do about it.
当然有办法
Yes, there is.
我可以联繫别♥墅♥裡的俄♥罗♥斯♥部长
I can call the Russian minister at the villa.
你不会想那麽做的
You don't want to do that.
是吧
Do you?
谁知道呢
Don't be so sure.
萨沙
Sacha,
解决了她
take care of it.
怎麽了
What is it?
卡特裡娜·玻尔丢刚刚来过
Caterina Boldieu was just here.
她想联繫弗兰克·马丁
She's trying to reach Frank Martin.
你就为了这个打给我
Is that why you're calling me here?
她说你和莎拉·奈特的失踪有关係
She said you were involved in Zara Knight's disappearance.
所以呢
So?
有联繫又怎样
What if I was?
你从来没告诉我过
You never told me that.
你在耍什麽花样
What kind of game are you playing?
诺瓦克先生 我会如约替你拿回证书
Mr. Novik, I'm getting your title, as agreed.
你只管关心这个就行了
That should be your only concern.
她说她要提醒肯斯特你要去了
She says she's going to alert Kunsdt you're coming.
你想让我怎样
What do you want me to do about it?
我来料理她
I'm taking care of it.
你只管把那该死的证书带回来就行
You just bring back that damn title!
完事之前不要再联繫我了
Don't call me again until it's done.
你是真心喜欢车 是吧
You really like cars, huh?
当然了 还有什麽能比车更好呢
Hell yeah. Is there anything better?
当然 除了做♥爱♥
Well, other than sex.
车震大概更好吧
Sex in cars probably.
早上好 两位
Good morning, gentlemen.
出发吧
Shall we get going?
谢谢
Thanks.
离别♥墅♥还有多远
So how much farther to the villa?
不远了
Not far.
外面真的很美 你不觉得吗
That's really beautiful out here, don't you think?
弗兰克 你开车多长时间了
So Frank, how long have you been driving?
他不会回答你的问题的
He's not going to answer your question.
你会吗 马丁先生
Will you, Mr. Martin?
他更喜欢
He prefers...
匿名
anonymity.
直到最近 他才肯告诉人们他的名字
He wouldn't even tell his name to people until recently.
他的一条规矩
One of his rules.
你呢 老闆
What about you, boss?
我
Me?
我不相信规矩
I don't believe in rules.
我是说
No I meant...
你送货多久了
How long you've been transporting?
我住在埃及的一个小村庄裡
I lived in a small village in Egypt.
一天一个男人出现了
One day a man showed up.
他给了我一辆车
And he gave me a car.
为什麽他要给你车
He gave you a car, why?
他是哥伦比亚的毒贩
He was a drug trafficker from Columbia.
他说要我运毒品
He said I would drive the drugs
从沙漠运到海边他的船上
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表