剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
所以你们要去摆平布莱克
which means you need to get Blake out of the way.
好的
Okay.
我打电♥话♥给边巡
I'll call Border Patrol.
弗兰克
Frank...
这已经不是送货员的工作了
This isn't a transporter job anymore.
我还是在收包裹啊
I'm still collecting a package.
你的工作是接货 而不是扮成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You were asked to retrieve it, not impersonate a terrorist.
是啊
Yeah...
而且你好像没多少时间准备了
It's not like you've had much time to prepare.
还有更好的主意吗
Got a better idea?
好吧
Okay...
在你上车前我会简要跟你说一下
I'll brief you on the way to the car.
必杀技 宝贝
...Spacial, baby!
你♥他♥妈♥搞毛呢
What the fuck are you doing?
-你把我害死了 傻♥逼♥ -大佬
- You got me killed, you idiot! - Dai lo...
什麽事 林
What you want, Lim?
拿著 拿著
Take it. Take it!
出问题了 大佬
There's a problem, Dai lo.
最好没有
There better not be.
化合物极不稳定
The compound is highly unstable.
即使移♥动♥都可能有危险
It's not safe to even move it.
等等
Wait...
你现在才跟我说
You tell me this now?
恕我直言 大佬 我一直都这麽跟你说的
With respect, Dai lo, I've been telling you this all along.
有人要来提货
A man is coming to take delivery.
懂吗
You understand?
我们要把货给他
And we're gonna give it to him.
林 你长了一个大脑袋
You got a big brain, Lim.
但你知道自己的问题在哪吗
But you know you're problem?
你没胆子
You got no balls.
就跟你爹一个样
Just like your old man.
你想步你爹的后尘吗
You want to end up like your old man?
不想
No.
那去准备好卡迈拉
Then get Chimera ready...
现在就去
Now.
等等
Hang on.
最后一件事
One last thing.
布莱克是坐飞机来的
Blake's flying in,
他身上不会有武器的
he won't be carrying a weapon.
也许你该带
Well, maybe you should.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
马丁先生 你在报效祖国
Listen, Mr. Martin, you're doing a great service to this country.
我都不知道该怎麽感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
先别谢
Don't thank me yet.
祝好运
Good luck.
说
Yeah?
你离机场还有10到15分钟的路程
Okay, so you're about 10-15 minutes away from the airport.
我知道
I know.
布莱克的飞机现在可能随时著陆
...Blake's plane is gonna land any minute now.
朱尔斯 有话就说
Jules, what is it?
是...
It's...
是...
It's just...
今天是我第一天上班 我不希望害死你
It's my first day is all, I don't want to get you killed.
你已经这麽做了三次
You did already. Three times.
之前那是模拟 但是...
Yeah, that was a simulation but...
弗兰克 这个计划...
Look Frank, this plan is...
卡特裡娜也很担心
Caterina's worried too.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
除非紧急情况 否则别再给我打电♥话♥
Now don't call me again, unless it's urgent.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
I understand, yeah.
朱尔斯
Jules?
怎麽了
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
芝加哥奥黑尔机场
黑莲
-在给他做假护照呢 -是啊
- Forged his passport, huh? - Yeah.
不错嘛
Nice.
这裡少了个数字
Oh, you just missed a digit there.
谢了
Thanks.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国 布莱克
发送文件中
在发送了
On its way.
入境检查处
旅客 美国公民 永久居住者
达米安 布莱克
抱歉 布莱克先生
Sorry, Mr. Blake...
我们要问你几个问题
we need to ask you a few questions.
好的 一切还好吗
Sure. Is everything alright?
有什麽问题吗
Is there a problem?
这是干什麽
What is this about?
在等我呢
Looking for me?
达米安·布莱克
Damian Blake.
你迟到了
You're late.
被你发现了
You noticed.
没行李吗
No luggage?
如你说的 我迟到了 赶紧走吧
Like you said, I'm late. Let's go.
好吧 跟我来
Alright, follow me.
别动
Hold it right there!
吃点不
You want some?
你好
Hello?
出大事了
We got a problem.
你说什麽
Sorry?
我刚被拦在机场了
I was stopped at the airport.
你是谁
Who is this?
你♥他♥妈♥以为是谁 我是布莱克
Who the fuck do you think it is? It's Blake.
喂
Hello?
弗兰克 我们联繫不到你
Frank, we couldn't reach you.
布莱克逃了
Blake's escaped.
我猜到了
I gathered that.
我现在把布莱克的号♥码发给你
I'm sending you the cell number Blake's using.
你叫朱尔斯去追踪他
I need Jules to track it.
你要做什麽
What are you going to do?
当然是阻止他
Stop him, of course.
什麽事
What's up?
你去追踪下布莱克的号♥码
You need to track Blake's number.
然后马上发给弗兰克
And send it to Frank immediately.
好的
Okay.
离你一英里
One mile from you.
六百米 弗兰克
Six hundred meters, Frank.
二百米
Two hundred.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who the fuck are you?
国安局还是中情局的
NSA? CIA?
好吧
Okay.
不管你是谁 你♥他♥妈♥都是个傀儡
You're a fucking puppet, whoever you are.
我是个爱国者 你知道吗
I'm a patriot, you understand?
我是个自♥由♥斗士
I'm a freedom fighter.
说话啊 臭傻♥逼♥ 你♥他♥妈♥是机器人吗
Say something, you fucking jerk. What are you, a robot?
社♥会♥主♥义♥机器人吗
A fucking socialist robot?
卖♥♥了灵魂 来买♥♥一栋你永远还不清的
Sell your soul for some shitty car
三居室房♥子和一辆垃圾车吗
and a three-bed house you never even pay out.
你压根都不知道自♥由♥是什麽意思吧
You don't even understand what it means to be free.
所有人都不再知道
Nobody does anymore.
自♥由♥的感觉
Free to be.
自♥由♥地去选择
To choose,
自♥由♥地去希望 去获得
want and to take...
谁知道想要自♥由♥意味著什麽
who know what it means to get it.
你还上过大学啊
You go to college?
当然
Yeah, sure I did.
主修哲学还是狗屁
Major in philosophy or bullshit?
所以你真是个傻♥逼♥社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Oh, so you are a fucking socialist.
但这无关于我 傻♥逼♥
But this isn't about me, dickhead.
也无关于大学或者教育
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表