剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
2004年 伊♥拉♥克♥
我是D5号♥ 我们情况危急
This is Delta Five, we're in deep shit!
请求尽快支援 完毕
Request assistance A-S-A-bloody-P, over!
最近的支援要两小时后才能到 兄弟们
Nearest support is two hours away, boys!
两小时
Two hours?
真是习以为常了啊 各位
Just another day at the office, gents.
你想做什麽 指挥官
What are you gonna do, Commander?
等我们回家时
When we get home.
我也不知道
Oh, I dunno.
在乡村找个地方住
Place in the country,
去酒吧吃午餐 娶个漂亮老婆
some pub lunches, gorgeous wife...
罗宾·泰勒指挥官 你准备安定下来了吗
Commander Robin Tyler, checking it in?
我也不清楚
I don't know about that,
老弗 我还没准备好
Frankie. I'm not quite ready for that yet.
总之 最后赢得这场该死的战争的人肯定是我
Anyway, I'm the guy who's gonna win this bloody war.
一 二
One, two...
该死
Fucking hell!
那玩儿火力不错啊
Well, that did a lot of good.
废话 不过我们可没武器对付那个
Bollocks, boys, we don't have the ammo for this.
我们的唯一出路就是那边那辆车了
Our only way out is that beauty over there.
需要衝过去60米
60 meter dash,
没有掩护物
over open ground.
抱歉 汤米 到你了
Sorry, Tommy. You're up, son!
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
等等
Hold on!
我数两下
On my two.
二 一
Two, one!
我♥操♥ 他中弹了
Shit, he's hit!
好 数两下
Alright, on two.
一 二
One, two!
汤米 为了偷懒你真是拼了啊
Tommy, you'll do anything to get out of a job, mate.
全力进攻
Give them everything we've got!
给你
Here!
好 汤米 我准备过去了
Alright, Tommy, here we go.
汤米
Tommy.
抓住我
Grab on to me.
他在上面那裡
He's up there!
快
Come on!
快 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
快点
Come on!
快过去
Go! Go!
弗兰克
Frank!
快走
Go!
走
Go!
上车
Get in the car!
不抛弃不放弃
We never leave a man behind!
快上车
Get in the car!
对不起 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
敬离去的朋友
To absent friends.
你观察力很强啊
You're unusually perceptive.
你一整天几乎一言未发
Hardly a word all day.
然后我意识到
Then I realized,
迪埃特去世
it's two months
已经有两个月了
since Dieter died.
敬离去的朋友
To absent friends.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
我强烈建议你不要跟这个人结交
I strongly warn against consorting with this man.
否则你最后肯定会
You're bound to end up in some
身处险境 而他会去英雄救美
perilous situation where he can save the day,
这样好显得他很英勇
just to make himself look heroic.
汤米
Tommy.
弗兰克
Frank.
这是我同事 卡特裡娜
My colleague, Caterina.
我跟汤米是战友
Tommy and I served together.
话说
Well...
他有什麽糗事我可都知道 卡特裡娜
I've got all the embarassing stories about him, Caterina,
你感兴趣的话儘管来找我
in case you're interested.
那我们绝对应该聊一聊了
You and I should definitely talk.
说定了
It's a date.
坐下吧
Sit down.
你怎麽来了 是度假还是...
What are you doing here? On holiday or...?
不是度假
I'm not...
但是我谁都能找到
But I can locate anyone.
你专门来找我的
You're looking for me?
是罗伯的事
It's Rob.
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
什麽麻烦
What kind?
你知道我现在是军情六处的吗
You know I'm MI6 now?
知道
Yeah.
罗伯也是
So is Rob.
他被派往利比亚了
Posted in Libya.
他消失了
He disappeared,
三天前
three nights ago.
他们还没找到他吗
They haven't found him?
这正是问题所在
That's just it.
他们根本就没在找
They're not even bloody looking.
什麽
What?
因为什麽
Some...
扯淡的"微妙的政♥治♥局势"
"Delicate political situation" bollocks.
没人会去找 弗兰克
Nobody's going in, Frank.
只能靠你我二人了
It's down to you and me.
你到达那裡之后有什麽计划吗
Have you got any plans once you get there?
明显没有
I don't have one, obviously.
你知道那裡局势不稳定吧
You know how unstable things are.
我看到过新闻
I read the news.
军情六处都不派人去找
MI6 are sending no one.
而他是军情六处的人
And he's one of theirs.
这说明什麽你知道吧
Doesn't that tell you anything?
知道
Yeah...
说明他们是混♥蛋♥
They're assholes.
风险太大了
It's too high-risk.
如果不是你朋友 你不会去的对吧
If it wasn't your friend, you wouldn't go.
我能做什麽改变你的主意吗
Is there anything I can do to make you change your mind?
你看到我的衬衣了吗
Have you seen my shirts?
利比亚 的黎波里
军情六处这裡有多少人
How many MI6 on the ground here?
鬼才知道
No bloody idea.
其实我本不该发现他失踪了的
I wasn't even supposed to find out he's missing.
那你怎麽知道的
How did you?
我会时不时联繫罗伯
I check in with Rob from time to time.
他没有反应的时候 我就开始到处查
When he didn't answer, I started snooping.
据我所知
As far as I know,
他是这裡唯一的情报人员
he was the only asset here.
我能找到的情报就只有他的地址
His address was about the only intel I could get.
他们来了
五楼
Fifth floor.
D5号♥
Delta Five.
电梯坏了
Lift's busted.
要爬五层
Five flights.
要不你还是出去盯著吧
Wanna keep an eye on the street?
好
Yeah.
快接电♥话♥ 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
喂
Yeah.
四个人上去了 都有武器
Four men are on the way. All tooled.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
不好意思 我把常用语手册落在出租车裡了
Sorry, I left my phrasebook in the taxi.
泰勒 罗伯·泰勒
Tyler, Rob Tyler?
你在找罗伯吗
You're looking for Rob?
我不是他
I'm not him.
我也在找他
I'm looking for him.
你不是罗伯·泰勒吗
Not Rob Tyler?
不是
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表