剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
警方有抽成
They get a cut.
明天他有另一批货要运出去
He has another shipment going out tomorrow.
要是我能阻止他就好了
If only I could stop it.
怪不得你想杀了这人
No wonder you want to kill this man.
我不想杀人
I don't want to kill anyone.
我当了40年警♥察♥
Forty years a cop,
你知道我开过几回枪吗
and you know how many times I fired my gun?
只有一回
Only once.
一回
Once.
我印象最深的是...
What I remember most...
那声音
the sound...
子弹穿过那人身体的声音
The bullet piercing his chest.
过去的每一天裡
Not a day goes by,
我都能听到那个声音
I don't hear it.
你也是警♥察♥吗
You're a policeman, too?
不算是
Not exactly.
不 弗兰克是送货员
No, Frank is a transporter.
送货员
A transporter?
我给人送货
I deliver things.
他就是我的货物之一
Like this fellow here.
那你的工作一定危险
That must be dangerous.
看情况吧
It can be.
我第一次遇见弗兰克时
When I first met Frank,
他在帮助银行劫匪
he was helping some bank robbers.
但我喜欢他
But I liked him,
所以就放他走了
so I let him go.
是你放我走的
You let me go?
-当然 -这可是头一回听说
- Yeah. - Now, I've heard everything.
如果我想抓你 你肯定会被抓拿归案
If I wanted you, you would go down.
如果这让你开心的话 儘管自欺欺人
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy.
我本可以逮捕他
I had him.
他自己心知肚明
He knows it.
别让我失望 梅斯
帮助法国人那女人 在车裡留了这个
-说什麽 -她说是他们逼她走的
他们会在沃洛纳瓦越境
把所有人都派过去 马上
那辆
There.
你要偷车吗
Are you going to steal it?
除非你知道这附近哪有卖♥♥吉普车的
Unless you know of a Jeep dealership around here.
你最好躲起来
You'd better stay out of sight.
我一定纹丝不动
I'll stand like a tree.
跟我走 以防我需要翻译
Come with me, in case we need to do any talking.
如果你看见任何人 开枪
If you see anyone, shoot them.
好的 弗兰克
Sure, Frank.
好主意
Good plan.
我说的话你对毫无意义吗
反正你只是想吵架 接著吵吧
道个歉会死吗
爸爸
Papa!
你不必害怕
You don't need to be afraid.
相信我
Trust me.
你也不想让警♥察♥进你们家吧
You don't want the police in your home.
你眼神有多锐利呢
How sharp are your eyes?
这是从哪来的
Where did that come from?
吹口气
Blow.
轻轻吹口气
Souffle.
这个送你
That's for you.
你从没见过我 明白了吗
You never saw me, understand?
就不能让你自己待五分钟不惹事
Can't I leave you alone for five minutes?
我来 一会就好
Give me a second.
我刚告诉他别跟别人说讲过我们
I just told him not to tell anyone that he saw us.
他想知道我们为什麽开著他爸爸的车
He just wants to know why we've got his Daddy's car.
再见
Good-bye.
该走了
It's time to go.
就是这
This is the place.
德鲁斯基宁凯
Drus-kin-in-kai.
好极了 白来一场
Perfect! A complete dead end.
只是个卡车停车场 完全是浪费时间
It's just a truck yard. A complete waste of time.
能闭嘴吗 我在思考
Can you shut up? I'm trying to think.
我还以为意大利人都很好相处呢
I thought you Italians were supposed to be easy-going.
我是法国和意大利的混血
I'm French and Italian.
看起来你是集♥合♥两国的"优点"
Looks like you got the best of both.
你这话什麽意思
What's that supposed to mean?
是指你像法国人一样固执保守
It means you're uptight like the French,
又像意大利人一样脾气暴躁
and hot-tempered like the Italians.
说实话还挺性感的
Actually, kind of sexy.
你想活命吗
You want to live?
那就再也不许说这话
Don't ever say that again.
好吧
Right.
他们要走了
They're leaving.
什麽货都没运 那又怎样
Yeah, without any cargo. So what?
肯定是去拉货啊 天才
So they're going to pick something up, genius.
你能在其中一辆车上装追踪器吗
Can you fit a tracker on one of those?
超级GPS接收器
Superior GPS-receiving sensitivity,
四倍带宽 GSM频率
quad-band modem, GSM frequencies.
也就是能了 朱利安
Is that a yes, Julian?
当然 闭著眼都行
Yeah. In my sleep.
週末翻倍 当然行了
Twice on Sunday. Of course.
你觉得他们会去哪
Where d'you think they're going anyway?
我不知道 我也想查出来
I don't know. That's what I want to find out.
你等什麽呢
Now what are you waiting for?
急什麽
Okay...
我这就去了
I'm going.
快点
Go!
怎麽回事
Come on!
该死
Shit!
和电影裡一点都不一样
Totally not like this in the movies!
他搞什麽鬼呢
What the hell is he doing?
糟了
Shit!
颠死人了
Bumpy ride.
你还有什麽好主意吗
You got any more magic tricks?
你还好吗
You okay?
她挺好的
She's okay!
怎麽了
What?
我想一直避开大道
I wanted to stay off-road the whole way but...
但是车支持不住了
the car can't handle it.
但是
But...
偷你车的是这几个人吗
我们搜过了 他们还在这一带
我认不出来
认不出来
越快抓住他们 你们的车就能尽快拿回来
抱歉了
我不认识这几个人
什麽动静
一枚硬币 我儿子发现的
下午好
能给我看看吗
是一枚欧元硬币
谁给他的
把你知道的告诉警♥察♥叔叔
他不说
那好 把方圆十公里的路全封住
他们不可能跑了那麽远
糟了
Oh, no.
你能闯过去吗
Can you get past them?
不可能
Not a chance.
我们有麻烦了
We've got trouble.
坐稳了
Hold on.
你要干什麽
What are you doing?
天啊
Oh God!
趴下
Get down!
弗兰克在干什麽
What's Frank doing?
如果让那警♥察♥跑了
If the policeman gets away,
他会用无线电通报我们的方位
he'll radio our position.
没事了吧
Everything alright?
立陶宛与白俄♥罗♥斯♥边界
抱歉了 朱尔斯
Sorry, Jules.
我得走了
Gotta go.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
很好 很好
Okay, yeah.
他们以为我们会在这裡穿越边境线
This is where they'll be expecting us to cross the border.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表