剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
A client was charged with...
罪名是袭♥警♥以及拒捕
assault and resisting arrest.
马丁先生 我们不知道你说的是什麽
Mr. Martin, we're not sure what your talking about.
我们是来问关于萝丝·马奎斯的事
We're here to ask about Rose Marquez.
萝丝·马奎斯
Rose Marquez?
你认识马奎斯小姐吗
You do know Ms. Marquez?
为什麽这麽问
Why are you asking?
她于昨晚9点17分左右从公♥寓♥裡失踪了
She disappeared from her apartment last night at approximately 9:17 pm.
她的公♥寓♥ 在多伦多吗
Her appartment? In Toronto?
她报♥警♥了 说有个男人闯入她家
She called 911, saying a man was breaking in.
警方到场时 发现被撞开的门以及血迹
When officers arrived, they found the door forced open and blood.
那你们是为何而来
And why are you here?
昨天晚上你在哪裡 马丁先生
Where were you last night, Mr. Martin?
肯定不是在闯入萝丝·马奎斯的公♥寓♥
Not breaking into Rose Marquez' appartment.
过去这48小时 他都跟我在一起
He was with me. For the past 48 hours.
玻尔丢小姐说你是个送货员 对吗
Ms. Boldieu explained you're a transporter,is that righ?
-没错 -你能告诉我们这个
- That's right. - Can you give us the name of
因袭♥警♥被捕的客户的名字吗
this client who was arrested for assault?
弗兰克 我们已经跟他们说了不能
Frank, we already told them we can't give them
透露这信息 这是客户隐私
that information, it's confidential.
没事 朱尔斯 一般来说我也同意
It's okay, Jules, under normal circumstances, I agree.
但反正他已经被捕了 他的名字是查尔斯·加农
But as he's already in custody, his name is Charles Gagnon.
好吧 我们会找加农先生谈谈
Alright then, we'll speak to Mr. Gagnon,
以证实你今天的行踪
just to verify your whereabouts today.
在此期间
In the meantime...
我们建议你不要离开本国
we advise you not to leave the country.
警官们 我已经有九个月没见过萝丝·马奎斯了
Sergeants, I haven't seen Rose Marquez in 9 months.
你们为什麽会想到来询问我
Why did you think to question me?
九个月吗
Nine months?
没错
That's right.
没有律师在场不要再说任何话了
I wouldn't say anymore without a lawyer.
在那以后你再也没见过她
And you haven't seen
也没和她说过话吗
or spoken with her since then?
我有九个月没见过也没联繫过萝丝·马奎斯
I haven't seen or spoken to Rose Marquez in 9 months.
写下来吧 怕你记不住
Write it down, why don't you.
我不必写下任何东西
I don't have to write shit down!
我们查过马奎斯小姐的通讯记录
We checked Ms. Marquez' call log.
上面显示在她报♥警♥前
It says you rang her last night
你给她打了电♥话♥
just before she called the police.
我能保证这绝对不可能
I can assure you that's not possible.
我们保证这绝对可能
We assure you it is.
如果你们有更多的问题 这是我的名片
If you have any more questions, this is my card.
我们再联繫 马丁先生
We'll be in touch, Mr. Martin.
我不想在他们面前问
I didn't want to say it in front of them but
但你昨晚去哪了
where were you last night?
是的 在萝丝·马奎斯报♥警♥时间前后
Yeah, around the time that Rose Marquez called the police.
我没有打给她
I didn't call her.
也肯定没有闯入她家
And I certainly didn't break down her door.
你确定吗 因为根据记录 你的确干了
Are you sure? Because according to this, you did.
我是说的确打给她了
Call her, I mean.
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
你的手♥机♥通讯记录
Your mobile phone record.
显示晚上9点14分有给萝丝·马奎斯的致电♥信♥息
It shows an outgoing call to Rose Marquez at 9:14 pm.
我没打过
It didn't happen.
弗兰克的车呢
What about Frank's car?
导航系统能证明他不在那吗
Does the navigation system prove he wasn't there?
有人花了很大功夫陷害我
Someone's gone to a lot of trouble to make me look guilty.
该死
Shit!
怎麽了
What?
她的公♥寓♥在帕默斯顿大道
Her apartment's on Palmerston Boulevard.
据你的导航系统显示
According to your NAV system,
你在9点17分停在了那地点
you stopped there at 9:17 PM.
加农
Gagnon.
她怎麽了
What about him?
今天早上他设置了新的路线
He programmed a new route into this thing this morning.
我以为无所谓 就让他改了
I let him, I figured it was harmless.
是他要陷害你
Well then he's the one setting you up.
你能消除我导航系统的信息吗
Can you wipe the NAV system?
-当然 -那就快干
- Yeah, of course. - Then do it.
你真的要这麽做吗
Are you sure you want to do that?
这是妨碍司法公正
That's obstruction of justice.
做就是了
Just do it.
怎麽回事
What the hell?
怎麽了
What is it?
有人有高超的电脑技术
Someone's got major skills, that's what.
我不能消除系统的记录
I can't wipe the system.
有够快的
That was fast.
还有事吗
Something else?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的
Okay.
我会转告他
I'll tell him.
是你的"朋友" 法雷利警官
It's your friend, Sgt. Farrelly.
他说今天早上没有
He says there's no such person
名为查尔斯·加农的人被逮捕
as Charles Gagnon getting arrested this morning.
不可能 是我亲眼所见
That can't be. I saw it.
你看见有人被捕
You saw someone get arrested.
但皇家骑警说没有叫做查尔斯·加农的人
But the RCMP says there's no such person as Charles Gagnon.
不可能 我自己查过这人的背景
No way, okay? I vetted this guy every which way and backwards
在弗兰克接下这委託前
before Frank took the job.
我能找到他
I can find him.
拜託
Come on.
该死的
Son-of-a-bitch.
弗兰克 我对天发誓
Frank, I swear to God that
他之前绝对在网上 现在不见了 成了幽灵
he was all over the net and now he's gone, a ghost.
我之前看到有人被捕
Well, I saw someone get arrested.
一个有著非凡黑客技术的人
Somebody with extraordinary hacking skills.
不管他是谁
Whoever this guy is,
他可以伪造和删除他想要的一切
he can fabricate and wipe whatever he wants...
包括逮捕记录
including arrest records.
那可成问题了 不是吗
That's the question then, isn't it?
我之前载的人是谁
Who was I driving around?
走吧
Come on.
我们去哪
So where we going?
我之前接他的公♥寓♥
The apartment where I picked him up.
你不是以为他会回去吧
You don't think he'd go back there?
不
No.
但至少那是个真实的地点
But at least it's a real physical place.
我
I...
弗兰克 你是不是...
Frank, is there...
你是不是有关于萝丝·马奎斯的事儿
Is there anything about this Rose Marquez
没有告诉我们的
that you haven't told us?
她是个客户
She was a client...
试图逃离虐待她的男友
trying to escape an abusive boyfriend.
你帮她逃离了他 对吗
And you helped her escape from him, right?
我最后一次见到她
The last time I saw her,
她在多伦多正登上一架私人飞机
she was boarding a private jet in Toronto,
去巴西
bound for Brazil.
她男友是谁
Who was her boyfriend?
施拉姆
Schramm...
扎克瑞·施拉姆
Zachary Schramm.
那个扎克瑞·施拉姆吗
The Zachary Schramm?
等等
Wait!
加拿大最大的技术公♥司♥ 施拉姆公♥司♥的总裁
CEO of ZS Trust, largest tech company in Canada?
他对萝丝痴狂
He was obsessed with Rose,
不会让她离开他的视线
wouldn't let her out of his sight.
她直接报♥警♥不就好了吗
Why didn't she just call the police?
她说她不能
She said she couldn't.
她说他会杀了她
She said that he'd kill her.
怎麽了
What?
我们的朋友回来了
Our friends are back.
我们现在怎麽办
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表