剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
There is a place
玛丽安娜可能会在
Mariana could be.
另一个妓院
Another brothel.
我知道名字
I know the name!
交给我吧
I can take her.
卡特裡娜会带你去
Caterina can take you.
如果你需要时间考虑一下
If you need some time to think about it,
我可以把你关回后备箱
I can shut you back in the boot of my car.
瓦茨拉夫广场外
就这儿吗
This is the place?
许多年轻女孩儿被带到这儿来
A lot of the younger girls are taken here.
我进去看看
I'll go inside.
如果她在 我会帮你把她带出来
If she's there, I'll bring her to you.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Good evening. - Good evening.
我在找一个女孩儿
I'm looking for a girl.
你喜欢什麽样的
What kind of girl would you like?
不是给我找 是给我老闆找
She's not for me, she's for my employer.
她叫玛丽安娜
Her name is Mariana.
没有叫玛丽安娜的
There is no one here called Mariana.
黑头髮 很年轻
Dark hair, very young.
所有的女孩儿都超过18岁了
All of our girls are over 18.
当然
Of course.
我的老闆很...
My employer is very...
特别
particular.
如果能取悦他 他能出大价钱
If something pleases him, he's willing to pay a lot.
也许他弄错她的名字了
Perhaps he's mistaken her name.
跟我一起来选选吧
Come with me to see the selection.
欧洲关于贩卖♥♥人口问题会议
抱歉
Excuse me.
怎麽了
Yeah?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
好的 一会儿见
Yeah, I'll meet you later.
蒂亚很不错
Tia is nice.
甜美可爱
Very sweet-natured.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra...
很受欢迎
very popular.
等等
Wait...
这个女孩儿呢
What about this girl?
泽塔
Zeta...
她不会再接客了
she's not available anymore.
为什麽不会
She isn't available?
也许你老闆喜欢红头髮的
Maybe your boss likes someone with red hair?
就这个穿红裙子的女孩儿
This girl, in the red dress.
为什麽她不会再接客了
Why isn't she available anymore?
我觉得我们这儿没有你要找的
I don't think we have what you're looking for.
也许你该走了
Maybe you should leave.
也许你想告诉我更多
Maybe you want to tell me more.
这次你确定拿到了吗
You're sure you have it this time?
眼熟吗
Looks familiar?
他们说上面有...
They claimed my...
我的DNA
DNA was on it.
现在可就不一定了
Now we'll never know.
怎麽样了
How did it go?
不怎麽样
Not well.
裙子还在你手裡吗
Do you still have that slip?
我刚给多恩了
I just gave it to Donne.
能拿回来吗
Can you get it back?
有点难
Might be a little difficult.
已化为灰烬
It's in ashes.
那就麻烦了
Well, then we have a problem.
为什麽
Why's that?
穿那裙子的女孩是被谋杀的
The girl who wore it was murdered.
证据刚刚被毁了
We just destroyed all the evidence.
我想你们之前见过了 对吗
You've met before I think, haven't you?
抱歉 失陪五分钟
Do you mind if I live you alone for 5 minutes? I'm really sorry.
-好的 -抱歉 马上回来
- Of course. - Excuse me. Be back.
你来干什麽
What are you doing here?
怎麽了
What's happened?
她是不是你杀的
Did you kill her?
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
泽塔 跟你上♥床♥的那个女孩 她死了
Zeta, the girl you slept with. She's dead.
天哪
Oh God...
听著
Look...
我只知道我走的时候她还活著
all I know is she was alive when I left her.
如果她没有死...
If she wasn't...
那你就是利用我毁灭了证据
then you used me to destroy evidence,
让我成了这件谋杀案的共犯
which makes me an accessory to murder.
我发誓 我没杀她
I swear to you, I didn't kill her.
我什麽都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
但是...
But, uhm...
但是什麽
But "Uhm"?
我收到这个...
I received this...
就在几分钟前
a few minutes ago.
那晚的录像视频
It's a video from that night.
不知道是哪个杂碎用手♥机♥拍的
Must have been somebody with a bloody phone.
杰特米尔发的吗
From Jetmir?
他要更多钱
With a demand for more money.
如果我明天不交钱
If I don't pay up by tomorrow,
他就会发到网上去
he's gonna post it on the web.
这是什麽时候的视频
When was this taken?
四晚前
Four nights ago.
在哪
Where?
一个城♥堡♥裡的派对 兰茨曼的地方
A party at some castle, Landsman's place.
看起来每个人都是他朋友
He seems to be friends with everyone.
兰茨曼
Landsman?
盖裡·兰茨曼 一个电影製片人
Gary Landsman. The movie producer.
把视频发给我
Send me the video.
为什麽
Why?
我要弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
谢谢你 马丁先生
Thank you, Mr. Martin.
我可不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
如果我发现你在撒谎 我会亲自了结你
If I find out you're lying to me, I'll kill you myself.
玛丽安娜曾在那
Mariana was there.
我敢肯定
I know she was.
那个女人在撒谎
That woman lied to you.
我不这麽认为
I don't think so.
那女人说那个穿红裙子的女孩是被谋杀的
That woman told me that girl in the red dress was murdered.
如果她在撒谎 她干嘛要说出来
Why would she admit that if she was lying?
给你看个东西
There's something I want to show you.
我刚发给你了
I've just sent it to you.
是一段多恩和那女孩的视频
It's a video of Donne and the girl.
在一个派对上的
Taken at a party.
就在她被害那晚
The night she was killed.
让我看这个干嘛
What am I watching for?
天哪
Oh my God.
是玛丽安娜
It's Mariana.
你确定是她吗
Are you sure it's her?
确定
I'm sure!
如果这个女孩被害当晚你妹妹在场
If your sister was there the night this girl was murdered,
她也许知道谁是凶手
she might know who killed her.
今晚你可以住在这裡
You can stay here tonight.
我没钱
I can't pay for this.
我们知道
We don't expect you to.
我去给你找些合适的衣服吧
I'll get you some proper clothes.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我妈妈在波切普的
My mother's flat...
公♥寓♥...
in Pochep...
比这房♥间还小
is smaller than this room.
这房♥间能装得下她整个公♥寓♥了
You could fit in the whole flat in here.
装两个都够
Twice.
玛丽安娜绝不会相信
Mariana won't believe me
我能住在这样的地方
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表