剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
No problems?
没有 什麽都没有
No, nothing.
也没看见马格亚的人来法♥院♥
No sign of Magyar's men at the courthouse either.
真奇怪
That's odd.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
迪埃特 弗兰克来了
Dieter, Frank's here.
放心吧
You can relax.
好吧 我下了
Okay, signing off.
马罗恩夫人吗
请这边来
跟著他们 以防万一
Stay with them, just in case.
迪埃特 怎麽了
Dieter, what's up?
亚历克山大
Aleksander.
他刚刚在这裡丢下了一辆车
He just left a van here.
在哪儿
Where?
停车场
The parking garage.
我需要具体方位
I need a location.
2B区
2B.
迪埃特
Dieter?
迪埃特
Dieter?
传唤卢卡·马罗恩出庭
弗兰克
Frank.
我的车在码头
My car's in the loading dock.
你把它开到2B区来
I need you to bring it down to 2B.
怎麽了
What is it?
弗兰克
Frank?
快点来就是了
Just get down here fast.
我明白道德与法律责任...
在我的证词中
我发誓说真话
卢卡 你不幸看到了杀害你父亲的凶手
是的
你看到凶手的脸了吗
看到了
是这个人杀了你的父亲吗
就是他杀了我父亲
弗兰克 怎麽了
Frank? What is it?
车裡有个炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb. In the van.
我们得清空大楼
We need to evacuate the building.
来不及了 还有三分钟
No time, we have 3 minutes.
我去叫迪埃特
I'll go get Dieter.
没机会了
You can't.
不
Oh no...
弗兰克 如果炸♥弹♥在罗马
Frank, if that explodes
任何一个地方爆♥炸♥了...
anywhere in Rome...
我知道
Yeah. I get it.
不是我唠叨 但你只剩20秒了
Not to nag, but you have 20 seconds...
足够了
Plenty of time.
我兄弟呢
My brother?
那男孩指认了你
The boy named you.
跟我来
Come with me.
亚历克山大·马格亚死了
Aleksander Magyar is dead.
在他手♥机♥上发现了你的号♥码
Your number was found on his phone.
我无意伤害卢卡
I did not mean to hurt Luca.
但是...
But...
我不得不告诉他你们在哪儿
I had to tell him where you were.
不然他们也会杀了我的
They would have killed me too.
我不明白
I don't understand.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有外遇的不是你
It wasn't you who had the affair.
是博纳多
It was Bernardo.
他和索菲亚...
with Sofia...
他兄弟的妻子
His brother's wife.
他要回到这个婊♥子♥身边
He was going back to his whore,
而且他坚持要告诉马蒂诺我们俩的事
and he insisted on telling Martino about us.
我可能会失去一切
I would've lost everything.
不
No.
现在你才失去了一切
Now you've lost everything.
我也是
And so have I.
他知道有风险 弗兰克
He knew the risks, Frank.
他知道有风险
He knew the risks.
但我还是害死了他
But I still got him killed.
你没有杀他
You didn't kill him.
是马格亚杀的
Magyar did.
你跟我说别接这活儿
You told me not to take the job
而我没有听
and I didn't listen.
如果我听了 他就还活著
If I had, he'd still be alive.
但那个男孩还有其他很多人都会死
And that boy and a whole lot of other people would be dead.
迪埃特没有白死
Dieter didn't die in vain.
我们来表达我们的敬意
We came to pay our respects.
你可以帮我个忙
You can do me a favour, you know.
是吗
Could I?
迪埃特会很开心的
It would've made Dieter very happy.
驾驶第一课是什麽
First lesson in driving?
控制变数
Account for variables.
第二课呢
Second lesson?
预测后果
Anticipate consequences.
很好
Okay.
-第三课呢 -集中注意力
- Third lesson? - Stay focused.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表