剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
你们他妈以为自己在干什麽啊
What the hell do you think you are doing?
我们说过了
We told you.
-我们在找扎克·普勒斯顿 -我想他死了
- We're looking for Zac Preston. - My guess is he's dead.
如果你们不走 你们离死也不远了
And you will be soon, if you don't leave.
我们找到一辆被枪击的车
We found a bus that was shot up.
行李架上都是血
Blood in the luggage compartment.
你治疗过他吗 医生
Did you treat him, Doctor?
扎克是我的朋友
Zac was a friend.
但哈拉兹说得很清楚
But Al-Harazi made it clear.
他会杀了任何帮助他的人
He will kill anyone who helps him.
你朋友中了弹 你却袖手旁观
Your friend gets shot and you send him away?
这无关朋友
This isn't about friendship.
我是方圆100公里唯一的医生
I am the only doctor for 100 kilometers.
人们需要我活著
People need me alive.
你们走吧 别再回来
Now go. And don't come back!
真感人
Heart-warming.
至少我们知道扎克不在这儿
At least we know where Zac isn't.
我能再看下那张照片吗
Can I see that picture again?
这不就是那个人吗
That's the same guy, isn't it?
扎克旁边的那个
Standing next to Zac?
会说英语吗
Speak English?
一点点
A little.
你叫什麽
What's your name?
阿约卜
Ayoob.
阿约卜 你联繫过扎克的父亲
Ayoob, you called Zac's father.
他派我们来找他的
He sent us. We're here to get him.
这不是他的坟墓吧
This isn't his grave, is it?
是我一个表亲的
It's a cousin's...
因帮助扎克被哈拉兹杀了
killed by Al-Hazari for helping Zac.
告诉我们他在哪 我们就走
Tell us where he is. Then we'll go.
他说他不相信你们
He says not to trust you.
我能听懂
I know what he says.
把这个交给扎克
Take this to Zac.
它能证明我是他的朋友
It'll prove I'm a friend.
赛义德会带你们去个安全的地方
Sayed will take you to a safe place.
你们在这等著
You wait there.
带他们去麦地那
他们在这儿太显眼了
那手链真是个明智之举
That was a good idea. The bracelet.
那是扎克给我的礼物
A gift from Zac.
他会知道是我的
He'll know it's me.
顺著这条路一直往前走
明白吗
明白
吃点饼吧
谢谢你
不客气
好吃
这比我想像的要更难
This is harder than I thought.
其实我和扎克订了婚
The truth is Zac and I were engaged.
但我毁约了
But I broke it off.
你不确定自己是否做得对吗
And you're not sure you did the right thing?
怎麽了
What?
有引擎声
I hear an engine.
他们在哪儿
那边
我没看到扎克或者阿约卜
I didn't see Zac or Ayoob.
你们俩走这边
快去
我们被耍了
We've been played.
你想怎麽样
So, what are you going to do?
残忍♥地杀死扎克吗
Shoot Zac in cold blood?
杀一个救援人员
Killing an aid worker
会让你名声大噪
will make you more famous than you want to be.
救援人员
An aid worker?
你以为他是吗
Is that what you think he is?
扎克·普勒斯顿是个贼
Zac Preston is a thief.
他偷什麽了
What did he steal?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是那是我的东西
What matters is that it was mine.
他来了
我的表弟
你说过你不会杀他的
扎克
Zac!
上车
Get in.
-我来开车 -不
- I'll drive. - No!
扎克 让他开
Zac, let him drive!
我爸为什麽派你们来
Why did my father send you?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我叫他派人来救我 但不是你和你的男友
I told him to send help, not you and your boyfriend.
他是在救你命 扎克
He's saving your life, Zac.
你觉得是吗
Is that what you call it?
他基本是把我拱手送给哈拉兹
He practically served me up to Al-Harazi on a plate,
阿约卜也死了
and Ayoob is dead.
他朋友背叛了我们所有人
His friend betrayed all of us.
那也改变不了
It doesn't change it!
你只会越帮越忙 你带我去哪
You've only made things worse. Where are you taking me?
过边界 去摩洛哥
Across the border. To Morocco.
我路上要停一下
I have to make a stop first.
干什麽
What for?
有关係吗 你是替我♥干♥事
Does it matter? You work for me.
弗兰克
Frank?
你干什麽
What are you doing?
听你的
It's your call.
你要停哪裡
Where is this stop?
往那开二十分钟
It's 20 minutes that way.
你真的很烦人 知道吗
You're a pain in the ass, you know that?
知道
I know.
你就躲在这裡吗
This is where you went hiding?
贝都因人恨透了哈拉兹
The Bedouins have no love for Al-Harazi.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend...
对 还有就是我几个月前
Yeah, that and payback for some radios
给了他们一些无线电
I funnelled them a few months ago.
明智的投资啊
Smart investment.
算是从我爸那学来的几招
One of the few worthwhile things I learned from my father.
往这边走
Just this way...
你走好久
You gone long time.
"你走了好久"
"You were gone a long time."
这是阿里
This is Ali.
我的好帮手
My right hand.
好的 我们要带他走吗
I see. And Ali's coming with us?
不
No.
是他们
They all are.
19个男孩
Nineteen boys.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
带他们从哈拉兹眼皮底下过去吗
Getting them past Al-Hazari?
不只是有问题 简直不可能
That's more than a problem. It's practically impossible.
我明白这难度
I understand the difficulty.
真的
I do.
但如果我丢下这些孩子
But if I leave these boys behind,
他会把他们都杀掉
he will kill each and every one of them,
只为了惩罚我
just to punish me.
我不能这样
I can't let that happen.
你也不能
You can't.
我们要怎麽办
What are we going to do?
不知道
I have no bloody idea.
我不知道该说什麽 我...
I don't know what to say, I'm...
对不起
Sorry.
你不知道会这样
You didn't know this would happen.
我该猜到的
I should have.
这任务已经失控了
The job has spun out of control.
我知道你是因为我才接的
And I know you only took it because of me.
你怎麽做
How do that?
做什麽
Do what?
阿里
Ali...
我父亲派弗兰克和卡特来带我们逃走
My father sent Frank and Cat to get us out of here.
你要帮他们
You're gonna help them.
就派来他们两个吗
This is all he send?
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表