剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
让你开开眼
Make your eyes water.
免了
I'll pass.
那麽
So...
你就是那个麻烦的送货员
you're the troublesome transporter.
长得挺好看
You've got a good face.
拍过什麽片吗
You ever made any films?
废话少说吧
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
直来直去 我喜欢
Straight-talking. I like that.
跟我来
Come with me.
怎麽这麽久
What's taking so long?
而且为什麽这麽多保安
And why all so many security?
我们应该出去找玛丽安娜
We should go and look for Mariana.
别衝动 卡劳拉
Don't be stupid, Klara.
卡劳拉
Klara.
卡劳拉
Klara!
苦艾酒
Absinthe,
被禁了将近一百年 因为据称这玩意能致疯
banned for nearly a century cause they thought it drove people mad.
你叫我来不是请我喝酒的吧 兰茨曼先生
You didn't call me here for cocktails, Mr. Landsman.
我看你快把我搞疯了 马丁先生
You're beginning to drive me a little mad, Mr. Martin.
给我的人惹了不少麻烦
Caused my men a lot of problems.
你的人
Your men?
杰特米尔是你的手下
Jetmir works for you?
当然是了
Of course he does.
这是你自己琢磨明白的
You worked that out yourself?
卖♥♥淫要比拍电影更赚钱吗
Prostitution more profitable than the movie business?
不仅更赚钱 还更可靠 而且
More profitable more reliable and...
在这个国家完全合法
perfectly legal in this country,
实在是美得很
which is nice.
如果你不买♥♥卖♥♥未成年少女的话
If you're not trafficking in underage girls.
那些姑娘都在找活干
These girls wanna work.
她们不告诉我真实年龄 我有什麽办法
Can I help it if they lie about their age to me?
卡劳拉
Klara!
为什麽要陷害多恩
Why set up Donne?
你的派对上那麽多名人可供敲诈
You could blackmail any of the celebrities at the parties.
多恩可不是一般的名人 他重要得多
Donne's not a celebrity. He's more valuable than that.
他是个政客
He's a politician.
他来这参加关于贩卖♥♥人口的会议
Here for the Conference on Human Trafficking.
我说过 这个国家卖♥♥淫完全合法
As I said, prostitution's perfectly legal in this country.
不过对稳定的年轻女性来源需求甚高
It does demand a steady stream of young girls.
所以你敲诈他
So you squeeze him dry,
利用他阻挠任何可能会碍你事的
and then use him to block any laws that may prove to be...
法案
bothersome.
只不过我们不只是在说卖♥♥淫了 是不是
Except we're not just talking about prostitution, are we?
还有谋杀
We're talking about murder.
-谁告诉你的 -有什麽要紧
- Who told you that? - Does it matter?
在你那个派对当晚那个女孩被杀了
That girl was killed the night of your party.
随你怎麽说了
If you say so.
你在这呢
There you are!
这裡面绝对有鬼
There's something going on in there.
那多恩不就是凶手了
That makes Donne a killer.
他看起来可不像会杀人的啊
Doesn't look like a killer to me.
不过人不可貌相
But people can surprise you.
这让你处境颇为尴尬 是不是 马丁先生
Puts you in an awkward position, doesn't it, Mr. Martin?
彼此彼此
And you also.
多恩完全可以报案
Donne could very well go to the authorities.
只要他是无辜的
If he's innocent.
不过这样的话你我都有许多事要解释清楚
And then we'd all have some explaining to do.
说到底
After all,
是你帮他毁灭的证据
you helped him to destroy the evidence.
我今晚还要办个派对 马丁先生
I'm throwing a party tonight, Mr. Martin.
告诉多恩把他欠杰特米尔的钱送来
Tell Donne to come and bring the money he owes Jetmir,
否则那视频会在网上满天飞
or that video will be all over the internet.
如果你被他们看见
If they'd seen you,
整件事就全完了
you would've blown everything!
刚才真险啊
That was close.
她自己跑出去的
She just took off.
玛丽安娜就在这裡 我知道
But Mariana is in there. I just know it.
你确定是她
You're sure it's her?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
你们一定要查一查
You've got to go and check.
会查的
We will.
你想去参加派对吗
How'd you like to go to a party?
我帮您挂好
Please.
晚上好
Good evening.
多恩先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Donne.
尽情欢乐吧
Enjoy the party.
你也该放鬆一下才是
You're supposed to have fun.
兰茨曼在那边
There's Landsman.
享受派对
Enjoying the party.
好运[意大利语]
In boca lupo...
好运
Good luck.
什麽
What?
这混♥蛋♥
That son-of-a-bitch.
好的
Alright.
好 我马上就过去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
你
Hey!
站住
Hey man...
没事的
It's okay.
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
你是叫这个名字吗
Is that your name?
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
卡劳拉
Klara...
你的姐姐
your sister...
她让我来的
She sent me here.
我是卡特
I'm Cat.
和我一起来吧
Will you come with me?
来
Come.
我们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
相信我
Trust me.
我会带你去见她
I'll take you to her.
我们赶紧离开这裡
We're getting out of here.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yes.
你姐姐 她一定要找到你
Your sister was determined to find you.
我们非常想帮你和你姐姐 卡劳拉
We really want to help you and your sister, Klara.
你能也帮一下我们吗
Can you help us with something?
有一个人被指控犯下大罪
A man we know has been accused of a terrible crime.
你认不认识叫泽塔的女孩
Did you know a girl named Zeta?
我们看见了一张她穿红色裙子的照片
We saw a picture of her in a red dress.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
她想逃 他们就把她打死了
She tried to escape and they shot her.
谁打死的她
Who shot her?
盖裡
Gary.
他让我叫他盖裡
He told me call him Gary.
兰茨曼
Landsman.
我亲眼看见他动的手 我可以向警♥察♥作证
I saw him do it and I can swear it to the police.
你还好吗
You okay?
趴下
Stay down!
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表