剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
我们走吧
Let's go.
干嘛
What?
你说他昨晚用了电脑
You said he had access to his computer last night.
-是的 -但他不在场
- Yeah. - But he wasn't here.
你知道谁加班了吗
You know who was working late?
等等
Wait.
乌尔夫探员吗
Agent Wolfe?
你不觉得这事的时机有点巧合吗
Don't you think the timing of this was a little odd?
早上布莱克刚好出现
Blake just happening to show up in the morning?
你觉得这一切是她策划的吗
So, you think she planned this?
她知道弗兰克一个人没法成功
Well, she knew Frank wouldn't succeed by himself.
她不告诉我们内奸是谁 这确保了那一点
And she made sure of that by not telling us about the inside man.
所以当布莱克出现时
So when Blake turned up,
弗兰克会自愿接替他
Frank would volunteer to take his place.
她指望这样
She counted on it.
我不明白 为什麽
I don't get it. Why?
她为什麽这麽做
Why would she do that?
你知道"只能奉献一条生命"的话吗
You know all that "One life to give" stuff.
她说的其实是自己
She was really talking about herself.
她和布莱克在对抗政♥府♥
She and Blake were working against the government.
好吧 我们刚看见乌尔夫探员
Okay, we just watched Agent Wolfe...
她当著我们的面对他开枪了
She shot him, right in front of us.
是的 她必须如此
Yeah, well, she had to.
不让他接受审问
To keep him from being questioned,
不然他会暴露她的
or he would end up exposing her.
布莱克没法成功的
Blake could never succeed.
他只会带著武器被逮捕
He would just end up being arrested with the weapon
轮不到她来做调查了
and the investigation would have fallen out of her hands.
该死 如果你说得对 她简直是个邪恶的天才
Shit, if you're right, she's an evil genius.
是啊 如果弗兰克把武器交给她
Yeah, and if Frank hands her that weapon,
他会将其给他想阻止的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
he'll just be giving it to the terrorists he's trying to stop.
怎麽了 布莱克先生
What's the matter, Mr. Blake?
你忘记密♥码♥了吗
You forget your code?
转过身去
Turn around.
你觉得这是什麽 自动取款机吗
What do you think this is? An ATM?
你不能看到密♥码♥ 转过去
You can't see the code. Turn around.
你输完了吗
You done?
输完了
I'm done.
好好利用吧
Make good use of it.
肖恩会送你出去
Shawn will see you out.
这是你写的 对吧
You wrote this, didn't you?
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for?
拦住他
Stop him!
拦住他 肖恩 拦住他
Stop him! Shawn, stop him!
拦住他
Stop him!
敢来我的地方
Come into my place!
滚你的 你个王八蛋
Fuck you! You son-of-a-bitch!
那是为我父亲报仇
That was for my father.
是弗兰克 他出来了
It's Frank, he's coming out!
他拿到箱子了
He's got the case.
你拿到了 弗兰克
You got it, Frank.
武器在哪裡
Where's the weapon?
毁掉了
Destroyed,
还有研发武器的研究
along with all the research to develop it.
你收到了我的信息吗
You got my message then?
是的
Yeah.
什麽信息
What message?
你觉得你逃得掉吗
Did you think you would get away with it?
乌尔夫特工 克裡夫不是内奸 你才是
Agent Wolfe, Cleef wasn't the mole. You are.
我只能献出一条生命
"I have but one life to give"?
你跟布莱克是一伙的
You're with Blake.
我是爱国者
I'm a patriot.
我总是做对国家最有利的事
I've always done what's best for my country.
你是个疯子
You're a nutjob.
你们没法证明什麽
You won't be able to prove anything.
也许他们没有
Maybe they won't.
但昨晚只有你碰过我的笔记本
But you were the only one who had access to my laptop last night.
我能证明这一点
That I can prove.
本国已经深陷泥潭
This country is in serious trouble.
除非做点什麽 否则它不会变得更好
It's not going to get better unless something is done.
像是释放化学武器吗
Like releasing a chemical weapon?
亲爱的
Oh sweety.
你不知道你今天造成了多大的损害
You have no idea the damage you've done today.
我想我们知道
Oh, I think we do.
内务部在等著
Internal Affairs is waiting.
我们需要你的证词
We'll need your statement.
太谢谢你了
I cannot thank you enough.
没关係
You got it.
第一天上班还不错嘛 朱尔斯
Well that's not bad for a first day, Jules.
谢谢 你觉得吗
Oh, thanks, you think?
那麽...
So...
我可以留下了吗
I can stay on then?
干嘛
What?
那是答应吗
Was that a "Yes"?
还是也许
Or "Maybe"?
上车吧
Get in the car.
搞什麽...
What...?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表