剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
达刹 大家最喜欢的
that Daksha, the #1 favourite
最有可能赢得三冠赛的马匹
and potential Triple Crown winner,
因为健康原因退赛了
has withdrawn due to health concerns.
有什麽细节吗
Any details on that?
没有多少 但我们只知道...
Not much, but all we know is--
我在等这通电♥话♥ 先失陪了
This is the call I've been waiting for. Excuse me.
如果有更多详情 我们会通知大家
Well, we'll keep you posted as the details come in.
你好啊 霍华德
Hello, Howard.
你知道你做了什麽吗
You know what you've done?
你知道吗
Do you know what you've done?!
我完蛋了
I'm ruined!
你也是
And so are you!
比我们更渺小的人
Come on, lesser people than us
都曾经失去过财富 然后重新发财 霍华德
have lost and remade fortunes before, Howard.
雷 你是个傻瓜
Ray, Ray, you're a fool.
也许吧
Yeah, well, maybe so.
但是高兴点 你的马匹要赢得贝尔蒙特大赛了
But cheer up. Your horse is about to win the Belmont Stakes.
闭嘴吧
Ah, shut your head.
谢谢你
So, thank you.
做的一切
For everything.
不用谢 祝你好运
You're welcome. Good luck.
他怎麽样
So how's he doing?
比以前跑得更快了
He's faster than ever.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
我是说 你可能赢得三冠赛
I mean, you could've won the Triple Crown.
这只是个奖盃 对吧
This is just a trophy, right?
你真的让我大吃一惊
You really surprised me there.
你一直在说著竞争和胜利 却放弃了
All that talk about competing and winning, you know, you gave it up.
我猜胜利也有不同的种类 对吧
I guess there's different kinds of winning, right?
是啊
Yeah.
顺便说一句 你很会骑马
You were great at riding, by the way.
少来
Come on.
不 我是说真的 你姿势很正确
No, seriously, you had good form.
真的吗 我差点摔下来
Really? I could barely stay on the thing.
我觉得我可以教你骑马
I feel like I could teach you to ride.
我真的很愿意
Yeah. I think I'd really like that.
下次我来肯塔基州的时候吧
Next time I'm in Kentucky, then.
好 下次
Yeah. Next time.
再见 爱丽丝
Bye, Alice.
再见 朱尔斯
Goodbye, Jules.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表