剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
Just take a look.
抱歉我不能为你们提供爆米花
Sorry I can't offer you any popcorn.
这本是达辛先生的任务
This was actually a job for Monsieur Dassin.
但既然你都来了
But since you're here,
交给你更好了
so much the better.
看起来不怎麽样 对吧
Doesn't look like much, does it?
但这是未来战役的武器
But it's the future of warfare.
别称TH-961
Also known as the TH-961.
网络炸♥弹♥
A cyber bomb.
由政♥府♥所制
Developed by the government,
就在伟大的美♥利♥坚♥共和国本土
right here in the good ol' US of A.
纯粹是为了自卫 你懂的
Purely for self-defense, you understand.
它可以让一个国家屈服
It can bring a country to its knees
摧毁其基础设施
by destroying its infrastructure.
电力 供水 燃气
Electricity, water, gas...
发电厂 供水处理厂 天然气管道
医疗设备 警♥察♥局 消防局
医院 警♥察♥局 消防局 全部瘫痪
Hospitals, police and fire departments, all dark.
我恰好得知它将于明天早上
And I happen to know it's being moved tomorrow morning
从纽约郊区的秘密场所被转移出去
from a black site outside New York.
抱歉 但恐怖袭击的事我不干
I'm sorry, but I don't do terrorism.
谁说这是恐怖袭击了
Who says anything about terrorism?
这只是个武器
This is simply a weapon.
据我所闻
And from what I hear,
你很擅长偷这类武器
you're very good at stealing those.
我知道利比亚沙林毒气的事了
I know about the sarin gas in Libya.
还有你上个月在芝加哥毁掉的武器
And the weapon you destroyed in Chicago last month.
你对我那麽有兴趣 真让人受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered by the interest.
但我说过了
But as I said,
不干
no deal.
你知道我为什麽做得这麽顺手吗 马丁先生
You know why I'm so good at what I do, Mr. Martin?
因为我绝不允许别人拒绝我
Because I don't take no for an answer.
你要麽明天替我把那武器抢来
You're either going to get that weapon for me tomorrow,
要麽我就让莎拉的脑子
or Zara's brains are going to be splattered
当场溅满我的名贵地毯
all over my very expensive rug.
-这样的话 我♥干♥ -弗兰克 不行
- In that case, I accept. - Frank, you can't.
我相信这将是你我非常美好的友谊的开端
I think this is the beginning of a very beautiful friendship.
你给我♥干♥活 马丁先生 我麽
You do jobs for me, Mr. Martin, and I...
我留你女友一命
Well, I don't kill your girlfriend.
你需要的信息都在裡面了
Here's everything you need to know...
包括达辛先生与你交接的地点
including the location where Monsieur Dassin will take delivery.
我们走
Let's go.
我们可以逃走 弗兰克
We could run, Frank...
然后馀生都过得战战兢兢吗
And spend the rest of our lives looking over our shoulders?
那你打算怎麽办
Then what are you going to do?
如何
Well?
你最瞭解他了
You know him best.
我们拿住他了
We have him.
你似乎很有自信啊
You seem awfully confident,
虽然他上次棋高你一著
considering he outsmarted you last time.
但这次我们手裡有莎拉
But this time we have Zara,
这是他最大的软肋
his Achilles' heel.
那她呢
What about her?
什麽意思
What do you mean?
你怎麽知道她不会说漏了嘴
What makes you so sure she won't say anything?
她都已经到这一步了
She's played along this far.
我还是不放心
That doesn't reassure me.
很显然她还关心著他
It's obvious how much she cares for him.
也许吧
She may.
但除了弗兰克·马丁
But she has much more at stake
她还有更重要的事要关心
than just Frank Martin.
弗兰克·马丁完全不受控制
Frank Martin is a loose cannon.
这麽多年来 他给我和我的合伙人
He's caused a lot of trouble for my associates and me
造了不少麻烦
over the years.
对此我很清楚 伯顿先生
I'm well aware, Mr. Burton.
我还对他们保证 你会在克里米亚办了他
I promised them you'd take care of him in Crimea.
结果你的失手让我极为尴尬
Your failure caused me great embarrassment.
这次绝不失手 伯顿先生
I won't fail this time, Mr. Burton.
我以性命担♥保♥
I'll stake my life on it.
说得太对了 达辛先生
Oh yes, you will, Monsieur Dassin.
你是得赌命了
Yes, you will.
这是卡特和朱尔斯
Cat and Jules.
奈特小姐
Miss Knight...
很高兴你还活著
Glad to see you're alive.
以后可就说不准了
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
这是武器转运的计划详情
Logistics for the transport of the weapon.
我需要两位的帮助
I'm gonna need you both on it.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
伯顿
Burton.
等等 卖♥♥武器的
Wait, the arms guy?
就是这个伯顿
Same Burton.
你打算替军♥火♥贩子偷武器
You want to steal a weapon for an arms dealer?
如果弗兰克拒绝 他们会杀了我
If Frank doesn't, they said they'd kill me.
等你获取了转运路线图
I'm going to need hard copies of the route,
立即打印出来
as soon as you have them.
好
Okay.
这个地方距纽约有半小时车程
Okay, this place is 30 minutes outside of New York.
那裡是一个高度戒备的研究机构
It's a top-secret research facility
隶属于国侦局
belonging to the NRO,
也就是美国国家侦察局
the National Reconnaissance Office...
政♥府♥手中16所最高精尖的情报机构
The most hi-tech of the government's 16 intel agencies.
合作研发了这款武器
They developed this weapon.
谁负责转运
Who's transporting it?
是迪克斯堡基地调来的六名士兵
A half a dozen soldiers billeted from Fort Dix.
早上7点离开研究所
They depart the facility at 0700 hours.
然后送往45分钟车程外的另一所机构
Then take it to a facility 45 minutes away.
你打算干掉六名美国♥军♥人吗
You intend to take out six American soldiers?
肯定留他们一命
Not with lethal force, obviously.
和达辛的会会合地点情况如何
What about the rendezvous point with Dassin?
就在这裡
Right, it's right here.
一个停车场 8点碰头
A parking lot. 0800 hours.
他想乘飞机逃出国外
He wants to fly it out of the country,
以免被查获
before anyone has time to find it.
你的时间真的很紧 弗兰克
Doesn't give you much time, Frank.
那我赶紧出发吧
Then I'd better go.
不用我们支援吗
Don't you want support?
这次不用
No this time.
我一会儿回来
I'll be right back.
你真打算干这一单吗
You're going through with this?
当然
Obviously.
如果你真要偷那个武器
If you steal that weapon,
你知道你会坐穿牢底的
you know you're gonna be behind bars for the rest of your life.
怎麽可能
Obviously not.
就算偷到了又怎样
And if you succeed?
你也知道伯顿会把武器卖♥♥给什麽人
You know what kind of man Burton is gonna sell it to.
把那件衬衫给我
Hand me the T-shirt.
这次我不同意
I can't go along with this.
我也没求你同意
No one's asking you to.
我无法同意 也不会同意
I mean I can't and I won't!
到现在你也该知道了 我总是有办法
You should know by now. I always find a way.
是 你之前都能全身而退
Yeah, you always did.
但不意味著你总能成功
It doesn't mean you always will.
这一单活简直就是自杀
This is a suicide mission,
我绝对不会在一边干看著你
I'm not gonna stand here just watching you...
-自我毁灭 -我意已决
- destroy yourself. - I've made my decision.
那我也做出了决定
Then I've made mine.
我要辞职了
I'm resigning.
我得走了
I have to go.
这事完成之前
You won't be able to get hold of me
你没法联繫到我
until this is done.
如果有人来敲门
If anyone comes to that door,
不要开门 明白吗
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表