剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
or I'm gonna be out 20 million.
你别担心 沃切克先生
Don't you worry, Mr. Vorchek.
他没法一直走小路
He can't stay on back roads forever.
那是什麽意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是说 如果我们想阻拦这个人
It means if we want to stop this guy,
我需要更多资源
I'm gonna need more resources.
你觉得我们还有多久会到
How much longer do you think until we get there?
大概一小时内到达市裡
Should be in the city in about an hour.
那我们就会按时到了 甚至会提前
We'll be on time then. Early, even.
你赛马没事吗 你没怎麽睡
Will you be all right to race? You haven't got much sleep.
我没事
I'll be okay.
他呢
How about him?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候我觉得我让他参加赛马是做了错事
Sometimes I really think I'm doing the wrong thing, racing him.
我一直在问自己 我是为了雷这样做吗
I keep asking myself, you know, am I doing it for Ray?
她投入了一切
She's put everything into it.
我是为了自己吗
Am I doing it for me?
或者说我是为了达刹
Or am I doing it for... for Daksha?
我是说 他生来就是参加比赛的
I mean, he's-- he's born to run this race.
我想这就是你之前说
I guess that's what you meant earlier
有时候自私很艰难的意思吧
when you talked about how hard it is, being selfish, sometimes.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
怎麽了 只是在施工
What? It's just construction.
这是个陷阱
It's a setup.
杉斯
Sans?
该死 他怎麽知道我们会在这裡
Shit. How did he know we'd be here?
我们没法一直走小路 他知道
We couldn't take these back roads forever. He knew that.
我们直接开过去吧
Well, let's just blow past 'em.
不行 可能让马儿受伤
I can't. Not without risking injury to the horse.
那你就停下来吗
So you're just stopping?
是啊
Uh-huh...
你好啊 花♥花♥公♥子♥先生
Well, hello, Mr. Fancy Pants.
下车吧 举起双手
Let's step outside, with your hands in the air.
弗兰克
Frank!
爱丽丝 快
Alice, come on!
去牵马
Get the horse!
你跟我来
You come with me!
举起手
Hands in the air.
快点 不然我爆了她的头
Do it now or I'll blow her brains out.
如果你这样说的话
Well, if you put it that way.
我现在就该杀了你
I should just kill you now,
你之前居然那样耍我
after the ass-whupping you gave me.
你来决定
Your call.
迟早的事
All in good time.
现在我要你把马牵给我 这次不许耍花样
Now I need you it bring me the horse, and no tricks this time.
请吧
If you please.
介意我从口袋裡拿出钥匙吗
Mind if I just get the keys out of my pocket?
小心点
Careful.
我们走
Let's go.
快啊
Come on!
停下 好吧
Hold up! Okay!
你刚居然骑马了 我真是难以置信
I can't believe you just did that.
我也不敢相信
Yeah, neither can I.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
太了不起了 非常感谢
That's amazing. Thank you so much.
-没事 -你救了他
- Yeah. - You saved him.
好了亲爱的 你没事对吧
Okay, hey, baby. You're okay, right?
他只是有点流口水
It's just he's got a bit of a... bit of discharge.
那是坏事吗
Is that-- is that bad?
我不知道
I don't know...
你没事吧 马儿
You okay, boy?
我们带他回卡车那边
Let's get him back to the truck.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
上车吧
Jump on.
纽约 贝尔蒙特公园
爱丽丝 你们在哪
Alice, where are you?
我们在纽约城外
We're just outside New York.
真好 你们快到了 一切还好吧
Oh, good, you're close. Everything all right?
不算是
Not exactly.
怎麽了
Well, what is it?
是达刹
It's Daksha.
出什麽事了 他受伤了吗
What happened? Is he hurt?
不不 没有那回事
No, no, nothing like that.
我们带他逃离了杉斯和他手下
We got him away from Sans and his men,
但他身体不大舒服 雷 我知道
but he's just not well, Ray. I know it.
他没事 你给他注射了药 对吧
Well, sure he is. You gave him his medicine, didn't you?
是的 但他不舒服
Yes, I did, but he's not well.
爱丽丝 你不能现在丧失勇气
Alice, you cannot lose your nerve now,
毕竟我们一起经历了那麽多
not after all we've been through.
雷 我没有丧失勇气 好吗
I'm not losing my nerve, Ray, okay?
我只是告诉你 你有选择
I'm just telling you you have a choice.
我们可以退赛 或者你杀掉这只动物
We can forfeit this race, or you can kill this animal.
不管哪样 你都输了
Either way, you lose.
我不喜欢那些选择
I don't like those choices.
马丁先生怎麽说
What does Mr. Martin say?
她想知道你怎麽说
She wants to know what you have to say.
他看起来挺好的 杰夫
Ah, he's looking good, Jeff.
你这匹马儿 看起来不错
Oh, you beastie! Looking good!
干得好 杰夫
Good work, Jeff.
他是匹骏马 霍华德 你不配拥有他
He's a beautiful horse, Howard. You don't deserve him.
你来是因为你改变主意了吗 雷
You're here 'cause to change your mind, Ray?
不算是
Not exactly.
杉斯肯定告诉你了 达刹躲避了他的魔爪
Sans must've told you by now. Daksha eluded his clutches.
我没看见他过来
Well, I don't see him here.
他在路上了 但我觉得你可能有兴趣
He's on his way now. But I thought you might be interested
先听听我的计划
in hearing my plan first.
什麽计划
What sort of plan is that?
我相信达刹会赢得贝尔蒙特大赛
Well, I believe that Daksha's gonna win Belmont,
你也是 我不会放弃这一点
and so do you, and I'm not gonna sacrifice that,
即使给我世界上所有的金钱
not for all the money in the world.
那我们没什麽好聊的了
Well, then we got nothing to talk about.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
但他的胜利可能也是你的
But maybe his victory could also be yours.
你在说些什麽
What are you talking about?
下重金买♥♥达刹赢
Place your big bet on Daksha to win.
你想让我不买♥♥自己的马赢吗
You want me to bet against my own horse?
你指望我不买♥♥我的马赢
You expected me to bet against mine.
几率没那麽大 但是也挺大的
The odds aren't as good, but they're still good.
我们都可以赚一大笔钱
We could both make a lot of money.
想想吧 没什麽时间了
Think about it. Not much time left.
怎麽样
Well?
我们成交了 多亏了你
We have a deal, thanks to you.
太棒了 现在我们怎麽做
Amazing. So what do we do now?
庆祝你的失败
Celebrate your defeat.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
我得处理一些事 我马上回来
I have some business to attend to. I'll be back.
瞧瞧
Well, well...
听说你的老闆和我的老闆达成共识了
I hear your boss and mine have come to an understanding.
我想我们的纠纷就这样结束了
I guess this concludes our business.
是的 这只是为了好玩
It does. This is just for fun.
坐下
Sit down.
没错 莎莉
That's right, Sally,
马匹和骑手在排队
the horses and jockeys are lining up,
准备在门口就位
getting ready to take their positions at the gate.
他们也在准备迎接起跑枪声
Also getting ready for the starting bell
衝上传奇的101.5英里赛道
on this legendary 101 half-mile track
这就是著名的"冠军测试"
known as the "Test of the champion."
对 鲍勃
That's right, Bob.
观众依然受到几秒钟前传来的新闻的不良影响
The crowd is still reeling from the news just seconds ago
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表