剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
肯塔基州 蓝草区
衝在最前的是"重大新闻" 领先其它三个马身
There's Big News out in front of the pack by three lengths,
他在第二个拐弯处提早加速了
pushing early just beyond the second turn,
正沿著围栏艰难前行
running hard to the rail.
达刹现在赶上来了
Now with Daksha pulling around,
"我的幸运之星"摇摇晃晃挺进了马群中
My Lucky Stars jolts to the inside.
达刹排位中间 他们在争相奔向拐角处
Daksha will be at mid-pack as they race for the turn.
斯蒂文斯和"古典鸡尾酒"加速了
Stevens and Old Fashioned run,
但是现在是达刹一马当先
but now it's Daksha, pulling up ahead!
达刹正沿著围栏全力前进
Daksha's moving down the track.
"大♥比♥目鱼"想奋起缩小差距
Halibut is trying to close the gap.
达刹还有16米就到达终点了
Daksha's down to the 16,
紧跟在后面的是"奔跑的阿姆斯特朗"
followed by Running Armstrong,
他在外侧
just to the outside.
想杀到右边
Tries to get the right,
但是达刹最先衝过重点线 贝尔蒙特大赛的冠军
but it's... Daksha! The winner of Belmont!
吁 吁 吁
Easy, easy, easy...
吁
Easy.
他怎麽样
How was he?
34秒出头
34 and change.
还不够好
That's not good enough.
但是足以赢下州赛马♥会♥和普利克内斯大奖赛了
Yeah, it was good enough to win the Derby and the Preakness.
是 但是还赢不了贝尔蒙特大赛
Yeah, but it's not good enough for Belmont.
那可是长跑赛
I mean, that's such a long race.
他得有耐力才行
He's gotta have endurance.
达刹还没有恢复到巅峰状态
Daksha's not back to peak yet.
你只是有点累了对吧 亲爱的
Just a little tired, aren't you, baby?
他不止是累了 雷 你心裡明白
He's more than tired, Ray, and you know it.
就给他个机会让它证实自己的实力嘛
Just give him a chance to show you what he's made of.
爱丽丝
Alice,
你知道赢下明天的贝尔蒙特大赛是很重要的
you know it's vital that we win Belmont tomorrow.
当然知道
Yes, of course.
所以我需要知道 你会竭尽全力
So I need to know that you're gonna do your best
把三冠赛第一拿回来
to bring home that Triple Crown.
否则我就去新找个骑师
Otherwise, I'm gonna find me a new jockey
速度比你吐痰还快
faster than you can spit.
好吧 我总是会赢 你知道的
Great. I always ride to win. You know that.
你会创造历史的 为达刹和你自己创造历史
You're gonna be making history, for Daksha and for yourself.
希望如此吧
Well... we hope.
加油
Come on...
这样就对了嘛 我们一会儿早餐见
That's my girl, hm? I'll see you at breakfast.
一会儿见
See you then.
一会儿见 达刹
See you later, Daksha.
乖马儿 乖马儿
Good boy. Good boy.
你怎麽出来了
How'd you get out, huh?
马厩裡有人 你看著达刹
Someone's in the barn. Stay with Daksha.
好
Okay.
马厩裡的马都出来了 我们需要帮助
The horses are loose in the barn. We need help.
听到了吗 我们需要帮助
Okay? We need help!
弗兰克 快看
Frank, look.
这就是马厩
This is the stable.
知道了
I see.
帮帮忙 快来人啊
Help! Help! Someone, help!
你知道这玩意儿会怎麽摧残你的脸吗 小姑娘
You know what this'll do to your face, little girl?
来试试吧
Okay?
带那个姑娘和马离开这裡
Get the girl and the horse out of here!
我们走
Let's go!
非常人贩 第二季第十一集
马丁先生
Mr. Martin.
我是雷·亨森 你来的真是时候啊
Ray Henson. Talk about good timing.
这是我的助手 朱尔斯·法路
My associate, Jules Faroux.
-女士您好 -你好
- Ma'am. - How are you?
受伤的那个警卫怎麽样了
How's the injured guard doing?
他脑震盪了 但是医生说不会有事
He's got a concussion, but the doctor said he'll be okay.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我没事 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
我这裡全天候都有保安
I got round-the-clock security,
那个混♥蛋♥还是溜进来了
and still this bastard manages to sneak in here.
要不是你出现我肯定就死了 还有达刹
I'd be dead by now if you hadn't shown up. So would Daksha.
刚才的袭击很大胆啊
It was a pretty bold attack.
他们已经试过往饲料裡投毒
Yeah, well, they've already tried poisoning his feed,
在路上放钉子 现在他们走投无路了
leaving nails on the track, but now they're desperate.
24小时后就是贝尔蒙特大赛了
Only 24 hours. Belmont.
"他们"是谁
Who's "They"?
我有点想法 但是不确定
I got my ideas, but I can't be certain.
你觉得最有可能是谁
And your best guess?
霍华德·沃切克
Howard Vorchek.
他是个开赌场的
He's a casino operator.
为人阴险狡诈
Pretty shady character.
你为什麽觉得是他
What makes you think it's him?
如果达刹无法参赛 那他的马雪崩
If Daksha weren't in the race, his horse, Snow Clash,
最有机会赢得比赛
would be favoured to win.
不管是谁 这周以来
Whoever it was, someone's been sending
一直有人往我手♥机♥上发恐吓短♥信♥
these threatening text messages to my phone all week.
我想看看你收到的那些短♥信♥
Uh, I'd like to take a look at those messages.
我是说我们可能追踪到发信人
I mean, we might be able to track them.
虽然他们可能用的一次性手♥机♥ 但万一不是呢
Chances are they're from a throwaway, but you never know.
我的手♥机♥在更衣室裡
Um, my phone's in the kit room.
好
Great.
最重要的就是明天一大早你能
Look, all that really matters is that you get that animal
把那匹马顺利送到赛场 马丁先生
safely to the track, first thing tomorrow morning, Mr. Martin.
我尽力而为 但是我建议你还是报♥警♥为好
I'll do my best, but I'd advise you to call the police.
这会正中沃切克下怀
That's exactly what Vorchek wants us to do.
引起争议 让我们分心
Create controversy, distraction.
这个他已经达到目的了吧 亨森夫人
I'd say he's done enough of that already, Ms. Henson.
就只有24小时了
It's only another 24 hours.
我们只要看好我们的目标就行
We just need to keep our eyes on the prize.
之后警♥察♥有的是时间去查
Plenty of time for the police after.
话说你是个骑师对吗
So, you're, uh, a jockey?
对
Yeah.
好炫酷 女性骑师好像不多见
That's cool. I didn't know there were many female jockeys.
确实是
Yeah, there aren't.
我也会成为第一个赢得三冠赛的
And I would be the first to win the Triple Crown.
真厉害
Wow, that's-- that's amazing.
没错
You could say that.
你知道三冠赛是什麽吗
Do you actually know what the Triple Crown is?
不
No.
呵呵 好吧 就是用同一匹马
Heh-heh, okay. It's when the same horse
赢得年度三场重大的赛事
wins the biggest three races of the year,
它们是肯塔基 普裡克内斯和贝尔蒙特大赛
so it's Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes.
一定很不容易吧
That must be pretty hard to do.
是啊 近40年内都没有人做到过
Yeah, no one's done it in nearly 40 years.
但达刹和我有机会
But Daksha and I have got a shot.
弗兰克明天肯定能送你们过去
Yeah, well, if anyone can get you there tomorrow, it's Frank.
他有那麽厉害啊
He's that good, huh?
是啊 他跟你一样很好胜
Yeah, and he's competitive, like yourself.
他不喜欢输
He doesn't like to lose.
用户未知
我就知道会是一次性手♥机♥
Ah. Yeah, it was a throwaway, just like I thought.
好了 这样就行
Okay, whoa. That's good.
马拖车是必须的 但那辆卡车是干嘛用的
Course there's a horse trailer, but what's with the cargo truck?
打掩护 两辆车没那麽容易被攻击
It's a blind. We'll be less vulnerable in two vehicles.
有道理
That makes sense.
他坐长途车没问题吧
How is he on a long journey?
虽然他不怎麽喜欢 但12个小时应该没问题
Well, he doesn't much like them, but 12 hours should be okay.
不止12个小时
It's gonna be longer than that.
为什麽
What on earth for?
州际公路是最短的线路 但不是最安全的
Interstate's the shortest route, but it's not the safest.
马丁先生 他还要参加比赛
Mr. Martin, he's got a race to run.
12个小时最多了
12 hours is about all he can take.
他们把马送上车时你能盯著吗
Can you stay with the horse while it's being loaded?
好
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表