剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
暴露在其中几分钟就能摧毁神经系统
wipes out the nervous system within minutes of exposure.
天呐
Bloody hell.
文献说它们都被处理了
Paper said they were all destroyed.
那个政♥府♥部长计划把它卖♥♥给德克玛
That government minister planned to sell it to Dekma,
他会用它除掉曼古什
who was gonna use it to wipe out Mangoush,
所以你杀了他抢过来了
so you killed him and took the weapon.
我也得让自己消失
And I had to make myself disappear,
以免他们染指这事
before they got their hands on it.
那你要怎麽办
So what are you gonna do with it?
我想随它去 汤米 看看会如何
I thought I'd just let it off, Tommy, see what happens.
我当然是要把它带出利比亚 你觉得呢
I'm gonna get it the hell out of Libya, what do you think?
好不让人用它
So no one can use it.
怎麽带
How?
坐船
A boat.
早上离港
Leaves port in the morning.
什麽样的船
What kind of boat?
气垫船
One that floats.
歹徒在追杀你
Hostiles in pursuit,
监控又严密 去港口太冒险
heavy surveillance, journey to the port is risky and
在公共水域避开抓捕的几率也很小
the probability of avoiding capture in open water minimal.
你干什麽 老弗
What are you doing, Frankie?
修补你的破计划
Sorting out your rubbish plan.
不 各位 你们做得够多了
No, boys, you've done enough.
一切都就绪了
Everything is in place.
我不能冒险让你们参与
I can't risk you getting involved.
你还是想逞英雄
Still wants to be the hero.
卡特吗
Cat?
我要一架飞机
I'm gonna need a plane.
所以我走进去
So I walk in,
罗伯跳窗跳到一半
and Rob's halfway out the window,
裤子还挂脚踝上
trousers round his ankles.
她丈夫操起把椅子 开始打罗伯
Her husband smashes up a chair, starts hitting Rob.
然后这女人 半裸著
Then this bird, half-naked,
对丈夫大叫说他打坏了自己的椅子
starts screaming at the husband for breaking her chair,
这小子趁机就溜了 淡定得很
while this geezer strolls away, calm as anything,
裤子还挂在脚踝上
Trousers still round his ankles.
你这可没帮我挽回形象啊 兄弟
Not really helping repair my image here, mate.
我替罗伯说句
In Rob's defense,
他的确总说自己想
he did always say he wanted to
和一个好女人安定下来
settle down with a good woman.
总之...
Anyway...
就翻篇吧
on that bombshell...
汤米 你呢
Tommy, what about you?
我住克罗伊登的单身公♥寓♥
Bachelor pad in Croydon,
很惨的
pretty dire really.
没你鬍子惨 兄弟
Not as dire as that beard, my man.
老弗
Frankie...?
有好故事吗
Anyone special?
餐馆那姑娘是怎麽回事
What about that bird in the restaurant?
她是同事
She's a colleague.
你明天就能见到她了 她带飞机来
You'll meet her tomorrow, she's bringing the plane.
你俩最后一次见罗伯是什麽时候
When was the last time you two saw Rob?
什麽
What?
七八年前吧
Seven, eight years?
可现在 你们依然捨命来救他
And still, you risk your lives to save him.
为什麽
Why?
我们在伊♥拉♥克♥的...
Our last mission in...
最后一场任务
...in Iraq.
汤米中弹了
Tommy got shot.
我也是
So did I.
弟兄们得衝出去 否则我们都会死
The boys had to get the hell out of there or we'd all be dead.
所以我躺在那 保存体力
So I'm lying there, been in better states.
未来似乎...
And the future's looking...
一片渺茫
fairly gloomy.
我在生死徘徊
I'm drifting in and out,
忘了时间
losing track of time.
不知道是过了两分钟还是两小时
Can't tell if it's been two minutes or two hours.
我想我无论如何要拉几个敌人陪葬
I figure I'll take a few down with me but one way or another,
下定了决心
this is it.
接下来我只知道 敌人发现了我
Next thing I know, the enemy had found me.
然后我看见了这辈子
Then I see the most beautiful thing
见过最美的东西
I've seen before or since.
这两个混♥蛋♥回来救我了
These two ugly bastards back to save me.
生死与共
Never leave a man behind.
如果真与共
And if we do,
那是因为我们没找到直升机
it's just till we find a chopper.
我怀念这样
I've missed this.
我也是 兄弟们
Me too, boys.
敬缺席的兄弟们
To absent friends.
你打晚了
You're late.
在监视德克玛将军
Watching General Dekma.
确保你的交易只跟我进行
To make sure your kind offer only reaches me.
很好
Very well.
我日出时过去
I will be there at sunrise...
拿回我的武器
to take back my weapon.
什麽事
What's up?
我就快到了
I'm almost there,
大约一小时就能著陆
should be landing in about an hour.
好 在那见
Okay, I'll see you there.
武器还在你手上吗
Do you still have the weapon?
是啊 怎麽了
Yeah, why?
我在法国情报局的新"男友"
My new "boyfriend," at French intelligence,
在窃听曼古什的电♥话♥
he's been tapping Mangoush's mobile.
他说他今天早上去接货
He says he's picking it up this morning.
弗兰克
Frank?
你听到了吗
Did you get that?
机场见
See you at the airfield.
曼古什来抢武器了
Mangoush is coming for the weapon.
怎麽可能
How's that possible?
如果你想找罗伯 他在外面
If you're looking for Rob, he's outside.
给我看你手♥机♥
I need to see your phone.
好的
Okay.
怎麽了
What for?
昨晚一通拨出电♥话♥
One call, last night,
在我们都睡著以后
when we were all sleeping.
不 我昨晚没打电♥话♥
No, I didn't make a call last night.
找这个吗
Looking for this?
昨晚就拿走了
Took it last night.
你昨晚就怀疑罗伯了
You suspected Rob last night.
搞什麽 伙计
What the fuck, man?
罗伯
Rob?
这是怎麽回事
What is this about?
这就是你假死的原因
That was the reason you faked your death,
好卖♥♥掉武器
so you could sell the weapon.
你要把卡车开哪去 罗伯
Where were you taking the truck, Rob?
他要把沙林毒气卖♥♥给曼古什
He was selling the Sarin to Mangoush.
对吗 指挥官
Isn't that right, commander?
这是为了我们
It was for us.
不
No!
我服役二十年
Twenty years of service.
得到的又是什麽
And what do I have to show for it, eh?
你做得是错的
It's wrong, what you're doing.
得了 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
我们多少年前就不分对错了 兄弟
We stopped knowing right from wrong years ago, mate.
安静
Quiet.
不管战时如何
Whatever's happened since the war,
这不是你 罗伯
you're better than this, Rob.
告诉他不交易
Tell him there's no deal.
没有回头路了 弗兰克
There's no way out of this, Frank.
告诉他不交易
Tell him there's no deal.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表