剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我们完了
We screwed.
我喜欢这小子
I like this kid.
你知道什麽是地图吗
You know what a map is?
我要张地图
I'm gonna need one.
-你看著不太好 -我没事
- You don't look well. - I'm alright.
怎麽受伤的
How did you get that?
他们对大巴开枪逼它停车
They shot at the bus to stop it.
如果他们检查了行李室
If they'd checked the luggage compartment,
我现在就死了
I'd be dead right now.
你救出孩子们 真了不起
I'm impressed you got the boys away.
是阿约卜救的
Ayoob did,
贝都因人也帮了忙
with help from the Bedouins.
哈拉兹说如果我不投降 他就每天杀一个孩子
Al-Harazi said he'd kill one of them each day unless I surrendered.
他说你是小偷
He told us you're a thief.
不奇怪
He would say that.
什麽意思
What do you mean?
我两年前来这时
When I came here two years ago,
哈拉兹很高兴
Al-Harazi was happy.
不是因为我给二十几个流浪儿提供了庇护
Not because I provided shelter for two dozen homeless boys,
而是意味著援助流向了组拉特
but because it meant aid flowing to Zouerat.
他可以从中渔利
Aid he could skim and sell off.
游戏就是这样 你明白的
That's part of the game. You know that.
他是只寄生虫
He's a parasite,
用别人的钱给自己赚钱
making money off other people's money,
就像我父亲
he's like my father.
他越来越贪 孩子们忍♥饥挨饿
He got greedy and my kids got hungry.
拜託告诉我你没把食物偷回来
Please tell me you didn't steal food back from him?
偷了一点
Some of it.
我还能怎麽办
What else could I do?
你是拿他们命在冒险 扎克
You put their lives at risk, Zac.
这样都是因为你
This is happening because of you.
因为我他们现在才活著
It's because of me they're alive at all.
因为你他们才能继续活下去
It's because of you that they're gonna to stay that way.
失陪了
Excuse me.
弗兰克
Frank!
我们把他抬进去
Let's get him inside.
伤口感染了
It's infected.
有多严重
How bad?
很严重
Bad.
他可能得败血症了
He may have blood poisoning.
这傻子 照顾所有人 忘了自己
Stupid man, he takes care of everybody but himself.
我没事 没事
I'm OK. I'm fine.
他哪都不去
He's not going anywhere.
如果走这条路 离摩洛哥边界
It's 10 kilometers to the Moroccan border
只有十公里
if we take this road.
你知道那段边界有争端吧
You know that border is disputed?
被两公里的无人区分隔开
Separated by two kilometers of no man's land,
遍佈地雷 防止难民越境
littered with land mines to discourage refugees.
我在想可以为我们所用
I'm hoping we can use that to our advantage.
就算可以 你怎麽把19个孩子装进一辆车
Even if you can, how do you fit 19 kids on that truck?
我知道这有大巴 能装下所有人
I know where there is bus, big enough for everyone.
是 阿里 我们知道那车
Yes Ali, we know your bus.
水箱都中弹了
It's got a shot radiator.
我或许能用卡车上的软管把它修好
I could probably fix it with a hose from the truck.
看见了吗 我们已经在合作了
See? We already work together.
扎克呢
What about Zac?
没有药他撑不过来的
He won't make it without medicine.
祖拉特的诊所裡面有药
Clinic in Zouaret. It has medicine.
那个医生不会帮忙的
That doctor won't help.
-那我就偷 -你去偷
- Then I steal. - You steal?
我不害怕 我是个狡猾孩子
I'm not scared. I'm a sneaky bastard.
扎克说的
That's what Zac says.
好吧 但听起来很冒险
Ok, but it sounds pretty risky,
就算你是个狡猾孩子
even for a sneaky bastard.
我会去
I'll go.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
再看看我的脸
Look at my face.
哪张脸更不容易在祖拉特被杀
Which face has a better chance not getting killed in Zouaret?
你好像也是个很有说服力的孩子
Seems like you're a persuasive bastard, too.
好吧
Ok,
你翻翻医药箱
then you look through the boxes
拿走所有
and take anything
以青霉素结尾的药物
that ends with "Illin."
好吗
Ok?
氨苄青霉素
Ampicillin...
苯唑青霉素
Oxicillin...
知道吗
Got it?
拿上注射器
And take syringes,
针头 来打♥针♥
needles, for shots.
我不喜欢针头
I don't like needles.
我也不喜欢 小硬汉
Neither do I, tough guy.
你可以去贝都因人那边 帮助扎克
Can you get the Bedouins to help take Zac
和孩子们上大巴吗
and the boys to the bus?
我们那裡见
We'll meet you there.
我们真的不该搬动他
We really shouldn't move him.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
你的朋友
Your friend,
扎克喜欢她
Zac like her.
你这麽认为吗
You think?
很喜欢
Too much.
他会跟她走
He go with her,
他不会留下来陪我们
he not stay with us.
你怎麽认识扎克的
How did you meet Zac?
他抓到了我偷鞋子
He caught me stealing shoes.
我还以为他要打我
I think he going to hit me.
但他让我去学校干活
Instead he give me job at school.
你为什麽偷鞋子
Why were you stealing shoes?
鞋子可以换钱
Shoes bring money.
我当时很饿
I was hungry.
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
死了
Dead.
所以我才来祖拉特
That's why I come Zouaret.
扎克给了我一个家
Zac give me home...
帮助了我
Help...
不止是我
Not just me.
所有人
All people.
我们叫他祖拉特的梅拉克
We call him Melak Zouaret.
你知道梅拉克是什麽意思吗
You know what is "Melak"?
天使
Angel.
祖拉特天使扎克
Zac Angel of Zouaret.
也许你...
Maybe you...
也是梅拉克
melak too.
抱歉 阿里 我不是别人的天使
Sorry, Ali. I'm nobody's angel.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去大巴那边
To the bus.
不行 我要和孩子们一起
I can't, not without the kids.
他们也去
They're coming.
等等
Wait.
干什麽
What?
你的手链
Your bracelet...
应该在你口袋裡
Should be in your pocket.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
你怎麽捲进这事之中的 卡特
how you got mixed up in all this, Cat.
你父亲打来电♥话♥寻求建议
Your father called for advice.
碰巧
As it happens,
我现在为弗兰克工作了
I work for Frank now.
他很厉害 对吧
He's good, huh?
他是最厉害的
He's the best.
我们是同事 仅此而已
We work together. That's all.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表